International Song Prayer, Fear and Hope
Kurt Brown--Saint Ram Bone
We are surrounded by friends at all times, we are surrounded by enemies at all times. Sometimes we are enemies to ourselves due to what we have learned from our enemies, either directly or indirectly.
I wrote this song below while I was in fear on America's highways. The year, I am not certain, 2002 or 2003. It is a song I wrote while I thought I was going to be under attack again. It was the night around Easter morning, written after attending a block party known as Gravefest in New Orleans Louisiana.
In 2001 and 2003 I was attacked by criminal associates of government officials in the USA. Those same officials I would gladly execute, but I would rather just remove their bosses and then work down the pyrmaid until common ground could be found.
The song is titled, I Am Looking Over A 4 Leaf Clover, God Allah Buddha Ethereal Consciousness, and it is in windows media format, .wma, and is very short. The lyrics are
I am looking over a 4 leaf clover I have overlooked before
God Allah Buddha Ethereal Consciousness
Won't you help us get out of this mess
I am looking over a 4 leaf clover I have overlooked before
God Allah Buddha Ethereal Consciousness
Won't you help us get out of this mess
( The regime has the nerve to call me crazy and criminal and they have labeled me a criminal, my holocaust number in California is X 017 911 84. If you look for their mechanistic underpinnings you will soon they are biologically insane. Best of luck to those children in the pics on this article. The white knight is not the regime storming down your streets. Our white knight leads us from this horrid place and into the cosmos above not to our horror and our graves. We are going to have to deal with our mutual problem here in the USA. We will regain our nation, the USA, from the murderous oil baron tyrants or we will all die trying. )
Solidarity Worldwide&Movimento l'Humanitas&De
A Story on the Jewish Barbarity
- Dear listeners, readers, tv-viewers! Welcome! A new saga is shining here... Brave people makes these forums available to encourage intelligent and open democratic debate platforms. Users are requested to participate in the spirit of good fellowship and tolerance. The views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of saga tellers.... "Living tales broadcasting" does not mean "fantastical fairy tales", but aims to offer a solution for "living questions of humanity" and one of them begins here, today's well-documented tales! Notice it respectfully, please; this is a SAGA; man don't need to be stressed... Avoid to show incredible angry attitudes or overwhelmed happy on such tales... Test your self-control! Well, we are aware, there are a kind of interesting types, which fanatically programmed to see the similarly robotics and they can not accept the creative brains... Compare yourself with them! Take it easy; don't to be imprisoned of "mass-medial brainwashing campaigns"... In normally case, there are different open-views, artistically creations, poetry, approximate to the social cases in community; listen to them... If you want to criticize these stories, feel free; do that! No doubt! This is a form of literature to create essays; of course built a bridge to say out your opinion; do that, please! Other-ways, you will just a living witness here; yes, here seems many aggressive robotics making shit after my tales; let them stay on this page as my best evidence� People needs such testimony; who tells saga, who has shit in his mouth; discover on Internet around my saga texts... They are not only my enemies, because I have nothing as private conflict with them... In fact they are the fanatical enemies of human being; this is the question... My Grandfather had pigs at farm; all the animals had name there and selected examples prized by true ID cards... I see that Grandfather's true pigs were more respectable than human faced piggies&doggies... Let's these doggies shitting here on Internet, mostly using false sexual announcements; let's people witness what a kind kinky planet the two-legged pigs dreaming� Keep the evidences should be apparently pasted there on internet page, although it's not friendly; all after checking this attack it'll easier to struggle against thus kinky character, who beyond this dirtiness! Go on to tell what the newest! In fact, we have much more exciting broadcasting tournaments... You see; the fanatics of system are so eager to bite your heel.. No doubt, its typical attitudes of bulldogs and lapdogs of judaized imperialism... But criticism welcomes.... Of course there are different opinions� Discussion is better than warplanes... Let's create new saga examples and try to build a wonderful socialistic saga-world for whole human being; yes, for human, dear! Solidarity regards from saga-teller, additional works of studio-guests, followers on friendly tv channels...
"Torture treatments..."TORTURE IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES
- Torture is defined as: [A]ny act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as to obtaining from him or a third person information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed to is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination or any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent or incidental to, lawful sanctions.
Israel, as other states, is forbidden by a number of binding local and international laws to mistreat and torture Palestinian detainees. These laws are local laws, international humanitarian laws applicable to Israel's occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, human rights conventions signed and ratified by Israel, which specifically pertain to any territory under the jurisdiction of a party to the treaty, and general principles of international law binding on all states.
- What is about the Local Laws?
- Local laws governing the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPTs) are the laws that were in place the eve of the occupation together with legal amendments enacted by the occupant. In the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, local laws are comprised of Jordanian laws and Palestinian Laws. The Jordanian Penal Code of 1960 prohibits, "any type of violence or hardship" upon a detainee "in order to obtain a confession to a crime or information about it". In the Gaza Strip, Article 109 of the Laws of Palestine also prohibits torture. Neither of these laws has been amended by the Israelis.
- International Humanitarian Law.. Is it out of work when the Fascist Jews massacre human being worldwide?
- International Humanitarian Laws set the minimum standards for the treatment of civilians in occupied territories. These laws include the 1945 Charter of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg , Regulations annexed to the 1907 Hague Convention (IV) respecting the laws and customs of war on land, as well a treaties to which Israel is a party, such as the Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 1949. International Humanitarian Law absolutely forbids the use of torture against civilians in the custody of an occupying power. Persons found guilty of ill-treatment or torture are guilty of war crimes and are punishable by law. Palestinians living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip are protected persons as defined by these humanitarian laws.
While USrael accepts the binding characteristics of the 1945 Charter of the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, it disputes the nature of its obligation under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Although it is a High Contracting Party to the Fourth Geneva Convention, Israel argues that the Fourth Geneva Convention does not apply de jure (by law) to its occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It is important to note that the Israeli government initially agreed to apply the Fourth Geneva Convention to the OPTs in 1967 when it issued Military Proclamation Number 3 which stated that Israeli military courts and their officers should:
apply the provisions of the Geneva Convention of 13 August 1949 regarding the protection of civilians during war as to all which pertains to legal proceedings. If there should be any contradiction between the provisions of the order and the Geneva Convention, the provisions of the convention should apply.
Four months later this article was repealed and superseded by Military Proclamation 378, which does not mention the Geneva Conventions at all. Israel is the only High Contracting Party to the Fourth Geneva Convention that does not recognized its de jure responsibility in the OPTs. The UN has, on numerous occasions, urged Israel to conform to the Convention and called upon the other High Contracting Parties to ensure respect by Israel.
- Human Rights Law and Instruments... Where is it?
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 set forth a prohibition against torture, which is now considered customary international law. As customary law, the prohibition is binding on all states, and provides an independent basis for legal redress. The Declaration has been incorporated into a number of human rights treaties, including those of which Israel is a signatory, such as The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and The Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CAT). Both of these laws forbid the justification of torture on any grounds.
- General Principles of International Law?
- Other international instruments that ban torture and ill treatment are: The Standard Minimum Rulesfor the Treatment of Prisoners; The United Nations Code of Conduct for Law Enforcement Officials;The Principles of Medical Ethics Relevant to the Role of Health Personnel in the Protection of Prisoners and Detainees Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Punishment; and numerous others. There are also regional human rights treaties such as: The European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of 1950 and The American Convention on Human Rights of 1969. Because the prohibition of torture is so widely recognized, it is argued that it constitutes a "preemptory norm of general international law". A preemptory norm is the strongest kind of customary international law, as a nation may not claim its own domestic law as an excuse for failing to comply with a preemptory norm.
In 1995 al-Haq conducted a study of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment of Palestinians in Israeli custody during the first four years of the Intifada (1987-1994). The study included interviews with 700 former detainees. Through these interviews al-Haq was able to document the frequency of torture as well as the methods that were used. According to the survey, 85% of Palestinians taken into Israeli custody and 94% of those who were interrogated were tortured or ill-treated. Today, there are still cases of torture being reported by Palestinian detainees at the hands of the Israeli security forces. Despite international condemnation and the blatant illegality of their actions, Israel continues to torture Palestinians in the name of security and 'public interest'.
- Do you explain the Jewish Gang's Methods of Torture?
- One. Al-Shabeh - a technique which involves shackling the detainee to a small chair or to a wall. (Often the chair is unsteady so as to prevent the detainee from finding a comfortable position) The detainee is then deprived of food and sleep, his head is covered by a sack that reeks of vomit, urine and\or feces, and he is sometimes to exposed to extreme temperatures. Two. Food Deprivation - During the first few days of interrogation, detainees are generally deprived of food, either partially or totally. When a detainee is under going al-Shabeh he is usually only provided with a few minutes to eat and the meals are often of poor quality. Sometimes the detainee's hands remain handcuffed while he is eating. Three. Sleep Deprivation and Restriction of Toilet Facilities - Detainees subjected to al-Shabeh usually tend not to sleep very much, but when they do attempt to sleep they are prevented from doing so. The detainees are often denied adequate sleep throughout their detention. In addition, detainees may be prevented from having access to toilet facilities forcing many of them to soil themselves. Four. Beatings - Beatings in detention are carried out with clubs, fists, and boots and they tend to concentrate on sensitive organs such as the genitals, stomach, larynx, and head. Five. "The Cupboard" - Detainees are put in a small space, one meter by one meter, which is completely dark and almost completely closed. Air comes in only through a think opening under the door. The detainee is tied up, his head is covered with a sack and is locked into "the cupboard" for a number of days. During this time he is subjected to disturbing voices and the sounds of screams. Six. Suffocation - Interrogators apply pressure to the windpipe so that the detainee can no longer breath often causing them to lose consciousness. Another method of suffocation is placing a sack over the detainee's head and covering his nose and mouth to prevent him from breathing. Seven. Falaqa - The detainee is hand cuffed and hooded and laid on the ground in such a position that the bottom of his feet are facing up. The soles of his feet are whipped dozens of times with a stick or a plastic hose until he loses consciousness. Eight. Pulling Hair Off the Body - The detainee is often forced to pull hairs out of his face, body and head. Nine. Electric Shocks - Electric shocks are administered while the detainee is hooded or blindfolded thereby making it very difficult to determine the type of instrument used or the way the shocks are administered. Ten. Burning - Detainees are burned with lit cigarettes on sensitive areas of the body such as ears and hands.
- Jewish Response to International Pressure?
- On May 1987, Israel decided to establish a commission of inquiry to investigate allegations of torture against the General Security Service. The Landau Commission released its report on 30th October, 1987, with the exception of a secret appendix. The report outlined the findings regarding the Israeli General Security Service (GSS) and concluded that they had indeed used force that would not be seen as acceptable by the international community. The GSS had also lied under oath about their activities. Despite the serious implications of its findings, the Landau Commission argued that the internal guidelines used by the GSS were not clearly illegal because the interrogators were following the orders of their superiors. The Commission also recommended that various physical and psychological pressures, be approved and standardized for "security" suspects. The report contains a general description of these forms:
Pressure should principally take the form of non-violent psychological pressure via a vigorous and length interrogation, with the use of stratagems including acts of deception. However, when these do not attain their purpose the exertion of a moderate measure of physical pressure is not to be avoided.
The secret appendix to the report outlines in detail the various types of psychological and physical force that is thought to be permissible by the Commission. It is clear from the public portions of the report that the Landau Commission's definition of "legally permissible" interrogation methods contravenes fundamental international principles. The Israeli insistence that they are justifiable under reasons of necessity ad security is rejected by international law. There is never an excuse for the torture of another human being no matter what the circumstance or concern. Furthermore, its practice lowers us all as humans.
**- Reuters reported on May 19, 1998, "Israel tortures 850 Palestinians a year"... Israel tortures at least 850 Palestinian detainees a year, a leading Israeli human rights group said Tuesday ahead of a court hearing on petitions to ban violent interrogations. The B'Tselem group, the Israeli information center for human rights in the occupied territories, presented estimates at a news conference that Israel's General Security Service interrogates between 1,000 and 1,500 Palestinians a year.
"Some 85 percent of them -- at least 850 persons a year -- are subjected to methods which constitute torture," it said in a report on GSS interrogation. Its estimates were based on official sources, human rights organizations and attorneys.
Urging Israel to come out of the "dark ages," the B'Tselem group demonstrated the physical pressure which Israeli authorities admit is used against suspected guerrillas.
The interrogation methods, detailed in court documents and in testimony by Palestinian detainees, include placing hoods and shackles on prisoners, putting them in painful positions, depriving them of sleep and sometimes shaking them violently.
In 1987, an official commission chaired by retired Supreme Court Justice Moshe Landau allowed the GSS, also known as the Shin Bet, to apply "moderate physical pressure" to suspects under certain circumstances.
International human rights groups have long condemned the decision, saying it gave the go-ahead for state-sanctioned torture.
Nine Israeli Supreme Court justices are to hear Wednesday six petitions, filed by Israeli human rights groups and Palestinians undergoing Shin Bet questioning, to ban violent interrogation.
In an affidavit made public Monday, Shin Bet chief Ami Ayalon said the shaking of suspects and other physical pressure were "absolutely essential in the struggle to eradicate terrorism" and "thwart terrorist attacks."
"It will be up to the court to decide whether Israel will join other democratic nations and fight terrorism without resorting to inhumane methods of interrogation," said Yuval Ginbar, author of the B'Tselem report.
- "Not only Palestinians; AMERICANS DETAINED AND TORTURED IN ISRAEL", radio commented every week in 1998...
- Received? Lat's listen!...
- ADC calls; "Please contact the State Department and let them know that you are outraged that they are not acting to free the Arab Americans. Demand that they take immediate and serious steps to win the release of these Americans!"
In recent weeks an alarming new trend of the detention and mistreatment of Arab Americans by Israel has come to ADC's attention.
ADC has been recently publicizing the case of Hashem Mufleh, an Arab American teenager who was visiting Palestine and was arrested as he was returning back home to the United States. Mufleh is being imprisoned and tortured by Israeli forces in the notorious Ashkelon Prison. On several occasions, Mufleh has been prevented from being visited by his family and US officials. He is awaiting trial in a military court which uses secret evidence, and is charged with, among other things, receiving religious lessons and passing out leaflets. Since reporting that case, ADC received several reports of similar incidents of other Arab Americans being detained and tortured in Israel.
ADC received calls from family members of Anwar Mohammad, a 26 year old male from Florida who was visiting Palestine. On Oct. 28, 1998 Israeli forces imprisoned and began torturing him.
Anwar is now being represented by attorney Bassem Al Arouri. ADC is working with Anwar's attorney and the State Department to try to secure his release.
ADC received a call from the American Muslim Council (AMC), which informed us that they were contacted by the family of Salah Sarsour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin who was imprisoned when he visited Israel and is being tortured. AMC requested ADC's help in freeing Salah.
Salah is being represented by attorney Jawad Boulous. As with other detainees, ADC is working with Salah's attorney and the State Department to try to secure his release.
Last year ADC worked on a similar case, that of Bishara Saidi, an American of Lebanese origin. He was visiting his in-laws in Palestine for the Christmas holidays.
On December 24, 1997 while having Christmas dinner at his in-laws, Israeli security officers stormed the house and imprisoned Bishara. Mr. Saidi was not allowed to see his wife or a representative from the US consulate for several days after his arrest. Mr. Saidi was denied his request to read his Bible and was refused his medications.
Like the other detainees mentioned above, Israel accused Bishara of unsubstantiated charges, for which they provided no evidence. Mr. Saidi was offered a deal by Israeli authorities of pleading guilty to the unsubstantiated charges and receiving two years in jail, or going to trial and risking imprisonment for 15 years. Bishara took the two year sentence because the unfair treatment of Arab Americans in Israeli military courts meant that there was a real danger he could receive the full 15 year sentence.
ADC is deeply concerned that these more recent cases will deteriorate to the same tragic point that Bishara Saidi suffered. We believe that the United States government is not doing all that it can and should to defend these Arab Americans being unjustly held and tortured in Israel. Were these Americans of a different ethnic background, would the US authorities be more active in pursuing their release? Other such cases have produced major diplomatic incidents. Is it because this time the arresting authorities are Israelis or is it that victims are of Arab origin?
Public pressure must be put on US government officials to intervene with the Israeli authorities on behalf of these Americans. ADC Legal Director Kamal Nawash recently appeared on a TV call-in show hosted by Armstrong Williams on the America's Voice Network to highlight the unjust and inhumane treatment of Arab Americans in Israel.
These Americans are being subjected not only to abusive and inhumane treatment by a government that is dependent on US aid and diplomatic support, but they are being singled out for abuse because of their ethnicity. They are being subjected to the same laws of military occupation which the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza who live under Israeli rule must suffer, while Israelis settlers and Americans of other ethnic backgrounds in the Occupied Territories remain protected by the provisions of Israeli civil law and civil court system. A large proportion of US aid to Israel is military aid, effectively underwriting the military courts that will sit in judgement of these Americans who have been referred to such substandard courts on the basis of their ethnic origin.
These cases stand in stark contrast to that of Samuel Sheinbein, the Maryland man who has been accused of brutally killing another Maryland teenager whose body was then dismembered and burned. Sheinbein fled to Israel to avoid a murder trial in the United States. The Israeli authorities have thus far refused to extradite Sheinbien, who has all but admitted to the murder. He and his attorneys are allowed full access to the Israeli civil court and appellate system to argue that he should continue to remain harbored by Israel because of his Jewish ethnicity in spite of the murder charges against him in the United States. The presumptive next Speaker of the House of Representatives, Bob Livingston has written that "It is an outrage that Israeli authorities are refusing to extradite Sheinbein . . . furthermore, the youth's father and older brother should also be returned, since it appears they may have a role in hindering the investigation by helping Sheinbein flee the country." As one US newspaper recently put it "the [Israeli] legal system is seemingly doing backflips to keep him there despite U.S. efforts to have him extradited." It observed "If you commit a crime, no matter how heinous, and can make it to Israel and claim citizenship, no matter how tenuous, you are home free."
Also "home free" are the suspected murderers of Alex Odeh, ADC's West Coast Regional Director, who was assassinated by a bomb trip-wired to his office door in 1985. News reports indicate that the FBI has identified three suspects in his murder -- all three of whom are believed to be affiliated with the extremist Jewish Defense League (JDL). They reportedly fled to Israel where they received safe haven and became colonists in a West Bank settlement.
Please contact the State Department and let them know that you are outraged that they are not acting to free the Arab Americans unjustly detained and tortured in Israel. Tell them that they have a special responsibility in these cases because of the huge amounts of aid our country provides to Israel. Let them know that these cases are particularly egregious since they reflect differential treatment of Americans in Israel based on their ethnicity and that Americans of Arab origin are being subjected to martial law. Demand that they take immediate and serious steps to win the release of these Americans. Call Under-Secretary of State Thomas Pickering at:
 647. 2471
Fax him at
 647.4780, write to him or Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at:
Department of State
2201 C St., NW
Washington DC, 20520
or call Sec. Albright at:
 647. 5291 or email her at Also please contact your senators and congressman and ask them to take up this matter urgently with the State Department.
House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
Washington, DC 20510
You can reach any member of Congress through the congressional switchboard at  224. 3121.
Do you watch this incredible Barbarity?
Clik onthe Button of USraeli Military Mafia Barbarity and see the ridiculous silent side of Humanbeing!
- FM Radio channel broadcast a news on August 18, 1999... It was about the Demanding that the US government provide protection to Arab-Americans... Terrible news... A letter which included humanist request...
- Tell more, please!
- The following letter to President Clinton demanding that the US government provide protection to Arab-Americans detained and tortured by Israel is being circulated as a petition and letter-writing campaign. If you can get a number of signatures for the letter, please circulate it as a petition and return it to ADC, and encourage your friends and family to sign on as well.
Please send individual letters to the White House at:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20500
Phone: (202) 456-1414
Fax: (202) 456-2461
or send it online through ADC's website at
Please cc all communications to
LETTER TO PRESIDENT CLINTON DEMANDING PROTECTION FOR ARAB-AMERICANS DETAINED AND TORTURED BY ISRAEL:
Dear Mr. President
I write to ask you to ensure that all American citizens be afforded equal protection by the government while traveling abroad.
In most cases, the United States government is a model of vigorous protection for nationals abroad, but in the case of Arab-Americans detained by Israel, a different standard seems to apply. In particular, it would appear that Arab-Americans detained by Israeli authorities, who are being tried in military courts without the protections of a system of civil law and who are being tortured and severely mistreated, receive little or no support from the State Department. Affidavits delivered to the State Department by three Americans of Arab origin, Yousef Marei, Anwar Mohamad and Bishar Saidi, all of whom were tortured and otherwise mistreated when in Israeli custody, attest to the government's lack of interest in these cases. The State Department clearly failed to protect these men.
Moreover, reports suggest that there are many other cases of Americans of Arab origin who have been tortured and mistreated by Israel without an appropriate response from our government. The travel advisory issued by the State Department warning that "U.S. citizens arrested for security offenses [by Israel] may be subject to mistreatment during the interrogation period of their cases" indicates that the government is well aware of the problem, and still fails to do all it can to protect Americans of Arab origin who are being tortured by Israeli authorities.
We insist that all Americans be treated equally, and that while traveling abroad, no matter what their national origin or the country they are visiting, the United States government defends their fundamental human rights. Mistreatment and torture of Americans must not be tolerated, especially when carried out by a United State "ally." Americans of Arab origin are no less deserving of protection from torture than any other citizen, and the government must act accordingly.
** - Police say suspect in beating death flew to Israel, FM comments on December 15, 1999
AP reports -- Police issued a murder warrant Wednesday for a youth who flew to Israel a week after the beating death of a teen-age boy.
Daniel Weiz, 19, was charged with second-degree murder in the death of Dimitri Baranovski, 15, who was attacked by a group in a city park on Nov. 14, said police Sgt. Joe Gataveckas.
He said Canada is working with Jewish authorities to "make sure he can be brought to justice."
Weiz's mother lives in Israel and his father lives in Canada, and Weiz has traveled between the two countries since becoming a permanent Canadian resident in 1995, said police spokesman Devin Kealey.
Two 16-year-old boys have been arrested and charged with second-degree murder in Baranovski's death.
Police have described the case as a random assault by a group wearing masks.
In an earlier case, a young American man accused of a killing in Maryland fled to Israel, and successfully sought refuge from extradition under a law that prevents Israeli citizens being returned for trial in foreign countries.
In that case, an Israeli judge sentenced 19-year-old Samuel Sheinbein to 24 years in prison in Israel. Sheinbein claimed USraeli citizenship through his father, who was born in the country.
- FM channel exposed a secret rapport on Jan. 21, 2000 ... Torture on children... Zionists tortures the Palestinian children with Pinoshit methods what they learned from their really own true Fascist fathers like Pinshit, Videla, Salazar, Franco.. The nongovernmental organization, Defense for Children International/Palestine Section (DCI/PS) has documented the arrest by Israeli occupation authorities of Palestinian children in Jalazon Refugee Camp and Beitunia village in recent weeks. According to DCI, "in the period from 22 December 1999 to 1 January 2000, Defense for Children International/Palestine Section has documented and followed-up the arrest and detention of 16 Palestinian minors, ranging from 12 to 16 years of age (see list below), all of whom are accused of throwing stones."
DCI documents the arrest of at least 16 children during this period, and their torture by the Israeli military. According to DCI/PS Attorney Khaled Quzmar, who visited all of the detained, "the children were taken for interrogation at Beit El Detention Center, near Ramallah, immediately following their arrest, without allowing the children to sleep. During interrogation, two of the children were beaten and the others were threatened with physical abuse, and confessions were extracted from the arrested children."
DCI/PS also reports that "since the time of the arrests, four of the minors (ages between 12 and 13) have been released, two of whom were forced to pay a 2000 shekel fine (US$ 450), and two of whom the Legal Adviser refused to accept their arrest. The remaining children were brought before the military court at Beit El, where the military judge extended the periods of detention until 22 February 2000. Given the lengthy period of the extension, DCI/PS's Attorney has filed an appeal protesting the decision. A court date has been set for 18 January to hear the appeal. In the meantime, the minors remain in Beit El Detention Center."
ADC is deeply concerned with this unconscionable abuse of the human rights of Palestinian children by the Israeli occupation authorities. We urge our members and supporters to register their strong objections and concerns to the United States government and urge it to intervene with the Israeli government to stop the abuse of Palestinian children.
Please write to:
Secretary of State Madeline Albright
Fax: (202) 736-44611
Below is a list of the children arrested complied by the Defense for Children International/Palestine Section (DCI/PS):
Name - D.O.B. - Place - Date of Arrest
1. Imad Abu Ayyash 29.8.85 Jalazon 27.12.99
2. Ibrahim Qattawi 1986 Jalazon 25.12.99
3. Mohammad al-Araishi 25.6.85 Jalazon 26.12.99
4. Rami Zahra 28.8.85 Jalazon 26.12.99
5. Khalil Safi 1986 Jalazon 25.12.99
6. Mohammad Dar Salhiya 13.8.85 Jalazon 27.12.99
7. Mohammad Malki 3.12.85 Jalazon 26.12.99
8. Mohammad Mubarak 16.6.84 Beitunia 1.1.00
9. Bishar Jamil Abu Aliya 4.8.85 Al Mughayeer 1.1.00
10. 'Abd al-Shafi Dahli 14.1.85 Beitunia 22.12.99
11. Zayd Ismail 1984 Beitunia 28.12.99
12. Issam Hamdan 1984 Beituna 28.12.99
13. Maher Mansour 14.10.85 Beituna 28.12.99
14. Qaiser Odeh 19.5.83 Beitunia 28.12.99
15. Ahmad Khalil 1987 Beitunia 1.1.00
16. Mohammad Sharif 1986 Beitunia 1.1.00
Defense for Children International/Palestine Section (DCI/PS) can be contacted directly at:
P.O. Box 55201
Tel: +972 2 296 0751/2
Fax: +972 2 296 0750
- FM referred a rapport of Amnesty Internatiol on 11 October 2000... "A culture of impunity around the Israeli police is resulting in police brutality, ill treatment, threats and beatings," according to a new report issued today by Amnesty International.
The report titled "Mass arrests and police brutality" is based on the findings of an Amnesty International delegation which visited Jerusalem and northern Israel from 21-29 October. In it, the human rights organization strongly criticises the procedures and treatment of those arrested over the past six weeks in Jerusalem and northern Israel.
"Palestinians, including children, were frequently arrested from their homes in the middle of the night in a highly intimidatory fashion," Amnesty International's researcher and member of the delegation, Joanna Oyediran said.
Iyad Qaymeri, aged 17, and three other Palestinians were among a group of young men and boys throwing stones in Shu'fat in East Jerusalem, when they were arrested at 9.30pm on 1 October 2000. He was reportedly set on by five soldiers who pushed him to the ground shouting insults, kicking and hitting him on his body and in his face. They were taken to what appeared to be a military camp where they were hooded and forced to lie on the ground for about two hours; from time to time someone would come and kick them or hit them. The four were then taken to the Moscobiyyeh detention centre in Jerusalem. The night before Iyad Qaymeri's release on 5 October, police officers allegedly entered the cell and randomly beat the 30 Palestinians under 18 held there, whilst yelling insults at them.
Yoav Bar, a computer programmer, described how immediately after his arrest during an initially peaceful protest in Haifa on 2 October he was dragged by the legs for more than 50 meters by two police officers with his back sliding along the street, while other police officers beat him with batons. He was beaten again in a police car. He told the police that he thought his hand was broken; the police refused to give him any medical treatment. Yoram Bar Chaim, who protested at the treatment of Yoav Bar, was also arrested and beaten. They were both released about midnight. Yoav Bar's left hand was broken in three places. Two of his ribs were broken, and two of his front teeth were broken. His back was also injured as a result of being dragged along the street.
Amnesty International's latest report strongly criticises the breaches in judicial procedures regarding the arrest and detention of children, especially as regards Palestinian children.
"As a matter of routine, children were not summoned to the police station but arrested, often during the night, in an intimidatory fashion. During their interrogation some children were reportedly subjected to psychological pressure by being shouted at, insulted or threatened during interrogation. In some cases children were reportedly beaten by the police," Amnesty International said.
In Kufar Kana, a Palestinian village in Galilee, Bakr Sa'id, aged 15, was arrested on 24 October by a group of armed police who surrounded his house around 2am. Four police, their machine guns ready, entered the house, frightening the children and taking away Bakr Sa'id. He was interrogated the same night with shouting and threats - which were also heard by another detainee in the same station; the detainee said that when he tried to speak later in court to Bakr Sa'id a police officer slapped the boy in the face. Bakr Sa'id was released on 3 November.
Amnesty International welcomed the Israeli Government's announcement yesterday that it would set up a full judicial commission of inquiry under the 1968 Commission of Inquiry Act to investigate clashes with the security forces in which Arab and Jewish Israeli citizens were killed and wounded.
"However, it is essential that its investigations should be thorough, effective and independent. It should investigate incidents of torture or ill-treatment by security forces and any report must be made fully public," Amnesty International said, "Those responsible must be brought to justice."
- Usrael imported police Brutality technics from "Big Brother", comments FM channel on Oct.14, 2000 Police Brutality & Video methodes etc discussed on radio... Video captures masked men beating rock throwers... News transferred from CNN... As Israeli police threw a tight security cordon around the Old City in Jerusalem before Muslim prayers on Friday, three men identified to CNN's Christiane Amanpour as undercover police agents were caught on camera donning black masks while beating Palestinian rock-throwers. In the videotape, the incident begins as young men throw rocks at an Israeli checkpoint. A sudden explosion in their midst sends them running. Suddenly three of the rock throwers are grabbed, and the three men can be seen beating the youths, pausing only to put on full-face masks. One agent punches his captive four times in the head while holding him in a headlock, then pauses to pull his black balaclava from a pocket. After donning the mask he again punches his captive. Meanwhile another rock thrower is dragged into view by another police agent. The agent puts his foot on the seemingly-unconscious suspect's back while he pauses to pull his mask over his head. In the background a third agent subdues another rock thrower with a choke, as uniformed regular security forces arrive to take the youths away.
- FM channel comments on November 6, 2000 "US report urges Arafat to use torture for peace"... An influential think-tank advises Palestinian Authority to ruthlessly repress militant elements without regard for basic human rights... Palestinian leaders have been shocked to read an American think-tank report which urges them to act "ruthlessly" against opponents of the Oslo agreement � even if this involves "excessive force", trials without due process of law and "interrogation methods that border on psychological and/or physical torture." A draft copy of the report by the influential Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), which has close links with the United States government, has been published on the internet and circulated among dozens of members of the Palestinian Authority in Gaza, including Yasser Arafat's most senior intelligence officers. The report says that even if peace follows the "Second Intifada", "both sides [Palestinian and Israeli] will be forced to conduct aggressive [sic] security operations for years to come" which "can have a high price tag in terms of human rights." By way of comparison, it adds that British security forces in Northern Ireland "balanced" what it calls "effective security" with human rights � even though "the British used excessive force, abused human rights, and used extreme interrogation methods and torture." Amnesty International and other human rights groups have frequently condemned the use of arbitrary false arrest, detention and torture by Arafat's "muhabarrat" security apparatus, pointing out that CIA operatives appear to have been complicit in these abuses. Far from denouncing these practices, however, the draft CSIS report appears to encourage their use, stating that "such measures also tend to work". The document is dated 18 October and bears the name of Anthony H Cordesman � a former national security assistant to failed Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain � who is now holder of the Arleigh A Burke Chair in Strategy at the CSIS, named after the former Chief of US Naval Operations. His document is heavily referenced to CIA, State Department and Israeli sources and, according to Palestinian officials here, has been circulated within the US and Israeli governments. Entitled "Peace and War: Israel versus the Palestinians", it recounts the turbulent history of Israeli-Palestinian relations since the 1993 Oslo agreement although its bias is obvious from the frequent use of "terrorist" to describe violent Arab groups and the almost ubiquitous use of "extremist" in reference to their violent Israeli opposite numbers. It excuses the use of Israeli live bullets against stone-throwers, adding that CS gas and rubber bullets are often "not effective in stopping large groups" and that "troops cannot let mobs armed with stones and Molotov cocktails close on their positions, or rely on the riot control gear used in civil disobedience." In a section headed "The Need for Palestinian Authority Ruthlessness and Efficiency", it states "there will be no future peace, or stable peace process, if the Palestinian security forces do not act ruthlessly and effectively. They must react very quickly and decisively in dealing with terrorism and violence if they are to preserve the momentum of Israeli withdrawal, the expansion of Palestinian control, and the peace process. They must halt civil violence even if this sometimes means using excessive force by the standards of Western police forces. They must be able to halt terrorist and paramilitary action by Hamas and Islamic Jihad even if this means interrogations, detentions and trials that are too rapid and lack due process. If they do not, the net cost to both peace and the human rights of most Palestinians will be devastating." The report says that permission must be obtained for any publication of the contents, but copies have now been circulated throughout the Palestinian Authority, including the offices of Mohamed Dahalan and Jibril Rajoub, respectively heads of Arafat's "Preventative Security" in Gaza and Ramallah. Both Dahalan and Rajoub were sent to Langley, Virginia, for what was called "human rights training" by US government intelligence services. Although it condemns "Israeli terrorism" � a phrase used only once and in reference to Jewish settlers' groups � the document concludes with chilling advice to both Palestinians and Israelis. "Every counter-terrorist force that has ever succeeded has had to act decisively and sometimes violently," it says. "Effective counter-terrorism relies on interrogation methods that border on psychological and/or physical torture, arrests and detentions that are 'arbitrary' by the standards of civil law, break-ins and intelligence operations that violate the normal rights of privacy, levels of violence in making arrests that are unacceptable in civil cases, and measures that involve the innocent (or at least not provably directly guilty) in arrests and penalties." The issue, the report adds, "is not whether extreme security measures will sometimes be used, or whether they are sometimes necessary. The issue is rather how many such acts occur, how well-focused they are on those who directly commit terrorism, and how justified they are in terms of their relative cost-benefits." Palestinian officials here noted with surprise how accurate was the report's list of escalating Israeli responses to the current low-intensity war, from Israeli mobilisation of armour to the sealing off of Palestinian towns and "the use of helicopter gunships and snipers to provide mobility and suppressive fire". Apparently based on a 1996 Israeli test plan codenamed "Operation Field of Thorns", the military responses end with the "forced evacuation" of Palestinians from "sensitive areas". Palestine Authority officers, however, were taken aback to read that the PA's "military strength" includes a Lockheed Jetstar aircraft. The plane, they point out, happens to be Arafat's personal executive jet.
- Medical necessary banned by ZOG in 2000, too... Israeli doctors dishonour their profession by accepting as legal the torture of Palestinian captives
During the last week of March and throughout the court proceedings regarding six petitions presented by human rights associations against the use of torture during investigations by the general intelligence agency Al-Shabak, Israeli Attorney-General Shy Netsan announced that Al-Shabak is considering the use of easier-fitting hand-shackles and a less-offensive-smelling head sack to be used on Palestinians under investigation.
In other words, Israel intends to continue torturing young Palestinians, albeit in a less-harmful manner compared with the methods used by Al-Shabak, during investigation. If these torture methods are carried out according to the announcements in the secret chapters of the report prepared by the Lanwood committee, they would be considered legal and permitted; however, the significance of the term "torture" has become more complicated in terms of the medical repercussions in this past year than ever before. The Attorney-General replied to one of the petitions against torture presented to the Supreme Court of Justice in this respect on 28 May1998, which had been presented on the initiative of some human rights associations�namely the Citizen Rights group and Hum-kid�saying that doctors are present for 24 hours during the torture session in the intelligence cells, which practice has been going on for more than a year. This indicates that doctors are not only present during the actual torture but they also legalize the torture by their signatures on their medical reports that include the information on their examinations of the captives before, after and during the investigation as well. Aside from the discussion regarding the necessity of the use of torture in the cases known as "tactical bombs", whereby torture is used and even condoned in order to force the young to give out information in order to prevent any catastrophe as soon as possible, the presence of the doctors during investigation is considered a moral dilemma.
- Doctors disgrace their profession...
- Yes, it's... The moral objection to the doctors' presence during investigation is that they give medical data to the detectives in order that they may determine the degree of torture the captive can stand. Consequently, the doctors examine the captives before, after or during the investigation. In addition, the doctors do not prevent the detectives from carrying on even though they are sure that the torture will hurt the captive thereby dishonouring their profession. These doctors, according to opponents, contradict the Hippocratic Oath, as well as the two international treaties: Tokyo-1975 and the UN charter of medical ethics in 1982, both of which prohibit doctors from participating in torture or any disgraceful deed. These treaties oblige doctors to rescue the life of, as well as prevent the suffering of any human being, ensuring that doctors remain different from detectives because their duty is to serve the people�not to focus on the "tactical bomb".
In Gaza, during the intifadah, the Doctors for Human Rights Association, which is comprised of 300 doctors and specialists in the medical trades, has been trying for more than a year to make the Israeli Doctors Union adopt new regulations that would prevent Israeli doctors from taking part in investigations carried out by Al-Shabak. However, the Chairman of the Ethical Committee in the union, Eran Dolep, has been hesitating in carrying out this mission. This union was established by Israeli psychiatrist Rohaha Marton, who told doctor Elan Ghal, the Chairman of the Association, that she had established this Association when a doctor called on a dozen Israeli doctors to have a look at the medical conditions in Gaza. Doctor Ghal said that they were astonished when they saw the miserable conditions in Al-Shefa'a Hospital in Gaza, especially the halls crowded with both young and old people in wheelchairs, a kitchen without food even for the cats, and nothing was found in the cellar except some Akamwa fruit. The doctors saw how medicine could be used as a means of blackmail by politicians, and how depriving people of medical care had become a political weapon. This Association grants medical support to the Palestinians and foreign workers, and fights for justice and equity in medical care. During the last six months, the Association has concentrated on persuading the Israeli Doctors Union to prevent doctors from involving themselves in investigations. The Union asked the Association to send a list of the names of those doctors, but the Association replied that these lists are not available except for two or three doctors who had signed some medical test forms used by Al-Shabak. Hadfa Rodovents, the Director of the Association, said that they do not aim to hurt those doctors, especially those who work in prisons, but they are sometimes sent to help in investigations as a part-time job or called from outside, and they will stop this practice as soon as the Union prohibits this. Hadas Zeiv, the Director of Projects in the Union, said that if doctors stopped doing so, torture would also be stopped similar to what happened in Ireland where doctors played a significant role in this respect.
- Comprehensive violation...
- Definitely!... According to Bet'saleem organization reports and official data, between 1,000 and 1,500 Palestinians are investigated annually by Al-Shabak; 850 of these are dealt with according to what the so-called Lendaw Committee outlined as using moderate physical pressure. Professor Ravi Veldan, a member of the Rava'el administration and Peres's brother-in-law, said that the presence of doctors gives torture a chance to continue.
Q: What is the tactical bomb about?
A: VELDAN: The tactical bomb does not concern the doctor because his mission is to rescue people and reduce their suffering, which is completely different from what happens in Al-Shabak cells. It has been understood that most of the doctors are newcomers from Eastern European countries who have difficulty finding a job or even earning their living decently, but they will stop doing so if they realize that this action will make them lose their license.
Ottoman's Shirt: The tactical bomb is similar to Ottoman's Shirt, which is used as a pretext by Al-Shabak members because when they go home, they leave the captives in this trap. Veldan believes that doctors who work for Al-Shabak do not have jobs because they do not have other choices, and they feel embarrassed and isolated because they cannot communicate with the Arab captives. Consequently, those doctors will not be arrested and punished because they have been ordered to do so by Al-Shabak. The Association has been trying to hold a meeting with the Doctors' Union for five months but in vain because the date has been delayed several times. When Veldan was asked about the reason, he replied that the reasons behind this could not be political because some officials of the Union are cautious not to stir up any trouble which may harm their professional future.
- Why do they keep silent? - Doctor Raves, a psychiatrist and a member of the Union, said that he had asked to publish an essay in the official magazine of the Union, Medicine, after he had been asked to examine 14 Palestinian captives who presented a petition against torture; however, the essay was not published because it dealt with political and security matters. He added that he had examined the captives and found out that they had been arrested and tortured by depriving them of food and sleep because they had committed minor offenses such as stone-throwing or writing certain mottoes on the walls. The problem is rather complicated because the Ethical Committee could not do anything, and the basic crisis is that some parts tend to consider the humane aspects of torture. The Chairperson of the Ethical Committee believes that the right policy is to be very cautious in order not to be entangled. - What does it mean? - Jewish barbarity in modern age!... 20th Century was so much bloody, you described here and Imperialism spread enormous propaganda, lies... - We are living now in 21th Century and see that Jewish barbarity continues in the occupied Middle East!... Next generations will discuss on that, although Imperialism continue with fabrications... - Humanbeing shall overcome!...
- Torture is abhorrent. Torture is illegal. Yet Torture is inflicted on men, women and children in well over half the countries of the world.
Despite the universal condemnation of torture, it is still used to extract confessions, to interrogate, to punish or to intimidate. In Police stations and prison cells, on city streets and in remote villages, torturers continue to inflict physical agony and mental anguish. Their cruelty kills, or leaves scars on the body and mind that last a lifetime.
The victims of torture are not just the people in the hands of the torturers. Friends, families and the wider community all suffer. Torture even damages and distorts the hopes of future generations.
In preparation for the campaign, AI conducted a survey of its research files on 195 countries and territories covering the period 1997 to mid-2000. It revealed that AI has received reports of torture and ill-treatment inflicted by state agents in over 150 countries since 1997. In more than 70 torture or ill-treatment by state officials was widespread and in over 80 countries people reportedly died as a result.
The world has changed immeasurably since AI first began denouncing torture at the height of the Cold War in the 1960s, but torture continues and is not confined to military dictatorships or authoritarian regimes; torture is inflicted in democratic states too. It is also clear that victims of torture are criminal suspects as well as political prisoners, the disadvantaged as well as the dissident, people targeted because of their identity as well as their beliefs. They are women as well as men, children as well as adults.
AI's survey strongly suggests that common criminals and criminal suspects are the most frequent victims of torture by state agents today. They have reportedly been subjected to torture or ill-treatment in over 130 countries since 1997. Torture and ill-treatment were reportedly used against political prisoners in over 70 countries during the same period, and against non-violent demonstrators in over 60 countries.
AI's campaign looks at torture by police, in the context of criminal investigations or the maintenance of public order; torture and ill-treatment in prisons; judicial punishments amounting to torture; and torture in armed conflict. The campaign also looks at other forms of violence in the home or the community which may constitute torture under international standards, even though they are not committed by state officials.
Methods of Torture...
The survey showed that beating is by far the most common method of torture and ill-treatment by state agents today, reported in over 150 countries. People are beaten with fists, sticks, gun-butts, makeshift whips, iron pipes, baseball bats, electric flex. Victims suffer bruises, internal bleeding, broken bones, lost teeth, ruptured organs and some die.
Rape and sexual abuse of prisoners is also widespread. Other common methods of torture and ill-treatment include electric shocks (reported in more than 40 countries), suspension of the body (more than 40 countries), beating on the soles of the feet (more than 30 countries), suffocation (more than 30 countries), mock execution or death threat (more than 50 countries) and prolonged solitary confinement (more than 50 countries).
Other methods include submersion in water, stubbing of cigarettes on the body, being tied to the back of a car and being dragged behind it, sleep deprivation and sensory deprivation.
Cruel, inhuman or degrading instruments of restraint cited in AI's report include leg irons and electro-shock stun belts.
Is torture illegal?
The prohibition of torture in international law is absolute. "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment", says Article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; similar phrases appear in many other international human rights texts.
No government may use a state of war, a threat of war, internal political instability or any other public emergency to justify torture. Under the Geneva Conventions, torture is illegal in both internal and international armed conflicts. Torture and ill-treatment are also illegal under the laws of virtually all countries, although many laws are inadequate.
One form of torture and ill-treatment which is permitted under national law in some countries is judicial corporal punishment. According to AI's survey, judicial corporal punishments are provided by national law in at least 31 countries today.
The most common forms of judicial corporal punishment include amputation and flogging. Some forms such as amputation and branding are deliberately designed to permanently mutilate the human body. However, all of these punishments can cause a range of long-term or permanent injuries.
Since 1997 judicial amputations have been carried out in at least seven countries (Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Sudan) and judicial floggings in 14 countries. ***
Jan. 11, 1998 BBC reports; Israeli court rules on torture in custody.. The Supreme Court in Israel has dismissed a complaint by two Palestinian detainees against controversial interrogation methods used by the security service, Shin Bet.
Judges voted narrowly , by five to four, to allow Shin Bet to continue using a restraining technique, known as al-shabah, which leaves handcuffed prisoners stretched on a tilted stool, with sacks over their heads and loud music blasting into their ears.
The BBC correspondent in Jerusalem says it is the latest in a series of rulings upholding Shin Bet's right to apply such methods.
Interrogation methods have long been the subject of protest
Despite the ruling, our correspondent says Israel may yet be forced to admit that the methods used to interrogate Palestinian prisoners amount to torture and should be stopped.
Israel denies that it uses torture, but argues that what has been called moderate or increased physical pressure can be employed, notably in so-called 'ticking bomb' cases, where prisoners are thought to have information about imminent terrorist attacks.
However, local and international human rights organisations have long charged that the Shin Bet's methods do, in fact, constitute torture, and thus contravene Israeli and international law.
Yuval Ginbar, of the Israeli human rights organisation, B'tselem, said the ticking bomb concept was little more than an excuse. Hundreds of Palestinians were tortured for this reason, he said, only to be released later without charge.
BBC reports; "Israeli court to rule on 'torture' law on May 20, 1998
Two Palestinians have asked to Israel's Supreme Court to outlaw violent interrogation methods used by the Shin Bet security service.
The two men, who claim to have been tortured by Shin Bet, asked the court on Wednesday to repeal a ruling which allows the use of "moderate physical pressure" during the interrogation of prisoners deemed a risk to security.
A ruling is expected on Wednesday or Thursday.
Human rights groups say Shin Bet routinely tortures hundreds of Palestinians every year.
The men who are bringing the case to court, Abdel Rahman Ghenimat and Fuad Quran, claim that they were tied to tilted stools and had their hands cuffed behind their backs while in custody. They say sacks were placed over their heads and loud music was blasted into their ears for prolonged periods.
The two men, who are accused of being members of the militant Hamas group, have asked the court to repeal a decision which allows the Shin Bet security agency to use "moderate physical pressure" during interrogation of security prisoners.
Gidon Ezra, the head of Shin Bet, said the law was necessary in fighting terrorism.
"We are fighting terror which doesn't care about children, women or old people," Mr Ezra said. "We have to defend people."
The Israeli government said earlier this week that the methods are only used "in very specific and justifiable circumstances," that they have saved lives and brought minimal pain to the prisoners.
Israeli anti-torture campaigners argue that if countries such as Britain and the US can combat terrorism without resorting to officially-sanctioned torture, so too should Israel.
The United Nations has condemned Israel's methods of interrogating suspected Palestinian militants, saying they amount to torture.
The UN Committee Against Torture in Geneva said the methods violated international accords and should cease immediately.
It listed methods such as sleep deprivation, deafening music, beatings, threats and covering prisoners' heads with hoods.
The UN acknowledged Israel's claim that it needed tough tactics to counter the threat of terrorism but said this did not justify torture.
Israel's ambassador to Geneva, Yosef Lamdan, expressed his "surprise and disappointment" at the committee's conclusions.
- BBC reports; "Israel 'torture' hearing opens on May 26, 1999
... A landmark hearing has opened in Israel to decide the legality of interrogation methods used on Palestinian detainees which human rights groups say amount to torture.
Lawyers say prisoners are subjected to:
violent shaking which can lead to unconsciousness
hanging by their wrists
exposure to extreme temperatures
Human rights groups have submitted a petition calling for an end to such practices. They say if the High Court rejects their petition, Israel will be the first democratic country to legalise torture.
They estimate around 85% of all Palestinians detained in Israel in a given year are tortured by the government's Shin Bet security agents.
Lawyers who defend Palestinian detainees say prisoners are also routinely threatened with death and have threats made against their families.
But the Israeli Government says Shin Bet only employs "moderate physical pressure" to extract information from suspects believed to have direct knowledge of imminent bomb attacks.
The state's attorney has argued that "the national interest must prevail over human rights" in the fight against terrorism.
But the United Nations Committee Against Torture decided in 1998 that the interrogation practices amounted to torture.
According to one human rights group, Betselem, at least 850 Palestinians are tortured each year by Shin Bet agents. A second group, the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel, puts the number at more than 1,000.
The petition is being considered by a nine-judge panel headed by Chief Justice Aharon Barak.
The High Court has heard numerous petitions aimed at stopping the alleged torture of individual detainees, but this hearing is the first on the overall legality of the Shin Bet interrogation practices.
Eitan Felner, head of Betselem, said if the court rejects their petition, it could set a dangerous precedent worldwide. ''It will mean that Israel is the first democratic country to legalise torture and this could create a precedent that could even undermine the international consensus on the absolute prohibition of the use of torture,'' he added.
- Have you heard about the Torture center; Khiam Jail - No!... Tell me it, please! - Khiam jail, where torture is routine and by remote control 20 May 2000
Khiam is an awful place. Electrical wires attached to the penis and feet, constant whipping, cold nights attached to a pole while pails of freezing water are thrown over near-naked bodies. Are the Israelis likely to leave this dreadful institution behind when they withdraw from Lebanon? Will they leave the last 160 prisoners - hostages of Israel for the return of missing Israeli soldiers - as witnesses to this shameful episode in history? Or take them away?
Officially run by Israel's collapsing "South Lebanon Army" militia, the interrogators have been obsessive as well as cruel men. The questions come from Israel tapped on e-mail from Metulla to a computer screen in the little torture room in Khiam. And, not so long ago, this question came over the computer screen: "When he came to your village, did Fisk talk about forged $100 bills? Did he mention Lubrani's name?"
The man who received these two questions was stunned - so was I when I heard about them. I had written an article in The Independent on the circulation of fake $100 bills in southern Lebanon, many of them among the salaries paid to SLA by their Israeli masters. Lebanese banks think these bills are forged in Israel. But I had never connected this with Uri Lubrani, Israel's so-called adviser to Lebanon. So why did the Israeli interrogators ask this? And why did they also ask - their computerised questions translated into Arabic by the torturers of Khiam - if I had been to the village of Jibchit in southern Lebanon and what were my contacts with Hizbollah?
Stupidity, of course, plays a part in all intelligence wars. My own book on Lebanon's war is in the Khiam jail library - sent there by the International Red Cross - and the Israelis had only to glance through its pages to read that I spent three months in Jibchit during Israel's 1985 occupation, that as Middle East correspondent of The Independent I had met the Hizbollah leadership.
Indeed, I knew Abbas Moussawim, the Hizbollah chairman who was assassinated by an Israeli helicopter pilot who fired an air-to-ground missile into his car, killing him and his family as they drove back from southern Lebanon after visiting the village of Jibchit. Hizbollah leadership? Jibchit? What did those computerised questions really mean?
I still don't know. Nor did the prisoner who was asked them. He was questioned about other things - if there were spies in his village from the Lebanese Army, if the Hizbollah used mobile phones to explode bombs. Then he was taken to a courtyard, stripped, tied to a stake and had freezing water thrown over him. All night. Then he was locked in one of three rooms - the "black rooms', the inmates call them - with just enough space to squat with his knees to his face for day after day. It is routine in Khiam.
I met one inmate just 10 days after his release, a man who had spent more than a year in Khiam. "When they interrogated me, they hit me on the head, then on the back with a Kalashnikov rifle. I fell down. The man put his boot in my face and broke part of my jaw. I have lost the hearing in part of my right ear. The ear-drum is broken. He said, 'You are working with Hizbollah.' I said no. I run a caf� that sells beer. How could I be Hizbollah? Now I have bad breathing problems and the doctor says there is no medicine for it. That this problem will stay with me all my life."
It is all true. The Red Cross, Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have all concluded that these stories are true. The case of Suleiman Ramadan, his arm amputated after beatings, still imprisoned after 16 years, is among the best known. What will these men, and a few women, receive by way of compensation? Nothing. Two hundred dollars a month from the Lebanese government but nothing from Israel. The American former hostage Terry Anderson has won millions of dollars in damages from Iran in the US courts for his false imprisonment for seven years. The prisoners of Khiam will, of course, get nothing.
Some of them are former Hizbollah guerrillas but many are held because their families refuse to join the SLA or work for Israeli intelligence or because brothers and sisters are believed to work for the guerrillas.
Another ex-inmate told me: "They said to me I would be tortured in Khiam and held there for years if I did not renounce my brother." He refused to make the denunciation. He was beaten insensible and kept in Khiam for more than a year.
Needless to say, the world does not call these men hostages - which they are in reality and also according to the Israeli courts. The world's press and television, anxious, no doubt, not to offend the Israelis, call them "bargaining chips", as if the tortured and the untried of Khiam are players in a large and amusing chess game. We never called the Western hostages in Lebanon "bargaining chips". Hostages is what they were. And hostages is what the last Khiam prisoners remain.
Will they come home when Israel ends its almost a quarter-century of occupation? Or will they be taken off across the border into Israel for further incarceration? When will Mr Ramadan, who has spent more than twice Anderson's time in captivity, at last be freed? Khiam is an old French Mandate fort with its walls still scarred by the tank fire of the Australian Division in the Second World War. It may have more shrapnel marks in the days to come.
- Israel admits torture, reports BBC on 9 February 2000
An official Israeli report has acknowledged for the first time that the Jewish occupatinaol Mafia's security service tortured detainees during the Palestinian uprising, the Intifada, between 1988 and 1992.
The report, written five years ago but kept secret until now, said the leadership of the security service Shin Bet knew about the torture but did nothing to stop it.
The report did not detail the torture methods used, but human rights organisations say some detainees died or were left paralysed.
Security agents were also accused of lying to the courts about their actions.
The release of the report in Israel was authorised by a parliamentary committee after the Supreme Court recommended it no longer be kept secret.
The Israeli Government has, in the past, denied that it used any interrogation methods that amounted to torture.
Israel 'broke own rules'
But the report says the Shin Bet routinely went beyond the "moderate physical pressure" authorised by a 1987 commission headed by then-Supreme Court Justice Moshe Landau.
Human rights groups in Israel maintain that the practices authorised by the Landau commission - keeping prisoners in excruciatingly uncomfortable postures, covering their heads with filthy and malodorous sacks and depriving them of sleep - amount to torture.
The report, however, written by former State Comptroller Miriam Ben-Porat, says the agents systematically overstepped even these limits, especially at the interrogation facility in the Gaza Strip.
"Most of the violations were not caused by lack of knowledge of the line between what was permitted and what was forbidden, but were committed knowingly," the report said.
"At the Gaza facility, veteran and even senior investigators committed very grave and systematic violations."
The report accuses the entire leadership of the Shin Bet of knowing what was going on but doing nothing to stop it. It says that the agents lied about their activities in court, to other investigating agencies and in their reports to superiors.
"The assurances of senior Shin Bet officials to the Landau Commission that truth-telling inside the organisation is enforced ... were found to have no basis in reality," it noted.
The report acknowledged that the security issues faced by the agents at the time were unprecedented, and that they succeeded in preventing a number of guerilla attacks.
The report describes this activity as "holy work" but criticises the methods used and recommends measures to ensure that they be stopped.
Two years after the report was written, the Supreme Court banned the use of physical force in interrogations, even within the limits set by the Landau Commission.
The Ben-Porat report was submitted to an intelligence subcommittee of the Parliamentary State Audit Committee in 1997, but the subcommittee decided to keep it under wraps. It was made public on Wednesday in response to a recommendation by the Supreme Court. ** - Israel tortures 850 Palestinians a year, reported by FM on May 19, 1998 JERUSALEM (Reut- - Explain!
- Israel tortures at least 850 Palestinian detainees a year, a leading Israeli human rights group said Tuesday ahead of a court hearing on petitions to ban violent interrogations.
The B'Tselem group, the Israeli information center for human rights in the occupied territories, presented estimates at a news conference that Israel's General Security Service interrogates between 1,000 and 1,500 Palestinians a year.
"Some 85 percent of them -- at least 850 persons a year -- are subjected to methods which constitute torture," it said in a report on GSS interrogation. Its estimates were based on official sources, human rights organizations and attorneys.
Urging Israel to come out of the "dark ages," the B'Tselem group demonstrated the physical pressure which Israeli authorities admit is used against suspected guerrillas.
The interrogation methods, detailed in court documents and in testimony by Palestinian detainees, include placing hoods and shackles on prisoners, putting them in painful positions, depriving them of sleep and sometimes shaking them violently.
In 1987, an official commission chaired by retired Supreme Court Justice Moshe Landau allowed the GSS, also known as the Shin Bet, to apply "moderate physical pressure" to suspects under certain circumstances.
International human rights groups have long condemned the decision, saying it gave the go-ahead for state-sanctioned torture.
Nine Israeli Supreme Court justices are to hear Wednesday six petitions, filed by Israeli human rights groups and Palestinians undergoing Shin Bet questioning, to ban violent interrogation.
In an affidavit made public Monday, Shin Bet chief Ami Ayalon said the shaking of suspects and other physical pressure were "absolutely essential in the struggle to eradicate terrorism" and "thwart terrorist attacks."
"It will be up to the court to decide whether Israel will join other democratic nations and fight terrorism without resorting to inhumane methods of interrogation," said Yuval Ginbar, author of the B'Tselem report.
- Jewish interrogators torture Palestinian detainees at Asqalan prison, reported by FM on January 23, 2001... Israeli Shabak (the Israeli General Security Apparatus) interrogators used torture against two Palestinian detainees at Asqalan prison. The detainees were subjected to shabih (bound and blindfolded), sleep deprivation, being drenched in cold water, death threats and abusive language.
Ayman Al Ajluni a 28 year-old father of three from Hebron currently detained at the Russian Compound, told LAW Society's lawyer Labib Habib that he had been arrested from his home in the area of Hebron still under Israeli control on 20 December 2000. He was taken to Hebron's Al Majnuna detention center before being transferred to Asqalan for 17 days. Then he was taken to Al Jalami prison, where he spent seven days before being taken to the Russian Compound detention center.
El Ajluni stated that the Asqalan prison interrogators used torturous methods for the first five days. During interrogation, he was forced to sit blindfolded on a tiny chair with his hands bound behind his back. He was prevented from sleeping, threatened with death and subjected to abusive language.
Yunis Al Atrash, a 41 year-old father of 12 also from Hebron, told LAW's lawyer that special Israeli forces broke into his house in Israeli-controlled Hebron on 8 January 2001, carried out a thorough search and took him to Asqalan prison.
Al Atrash stated that Shabak interrogators at Asqalan prison used torturous methods during the first five days of his detention. Al Atrash was forced to sit blindfolded on a tiny chair with his hands bound behind his back. He was drenched in icy water and subjected to abusive language.
On15 January 2001, LAW learnt from the office of the Israeli Attorney General that an investigation into allegations of torture brought forward by Rami Iz'oul, an 18-year-old Palestinian detainee, would not be carried out, under the pretext that it was not a matter of "public interest". The Israeli Attorney's letter came in response to a complaint filed by LAW, through attorney Labib Habib, with the Department for Investigation of Police Misconduct on 3 December 2000. LAW had demanded an investigation into Iz'oul's interrogation.
Rami Iz'oul was arrested by Israeli soldiers from his home in the West Bank village of Husan near Bethlehem on 30 October 2000 and has been in detention since. Iz'oul claims that he was beaten and had ice cold water poured over his head during interrogation. Due to the torture, Iz'oul was hospitalized for one night in Jerusalem's Hadassa hospital. The 18-year-old reported that after being discharged from the hospital he was beaten again and threatened into signing a false confession.
On 6 September 1999, the Israeli High Court issued a judgment outlawing specific interrogation methods amounting to torture. The High Court further stated that a reasonable interrogation was necessarily one free of torture, cruel and inhuman treatment. The Court highlighted that "brutal and inhuman means" were prohibited during interrogation and that human dignity includes the dignity of the suspect being interrogated.
LAW believes that the practices used during the interrogation of Rami Iz'oul amount to "brutal and inhuman means" and are therefore in contradiction of the High Court ruling of 6 September 1999.
For this reason, LAW maintains that an investigation into the allegations of torture brought forward by Rami Iz'oul is of the utmost importance and will further pursue the issue with the Israeli State Prosecutor's Office. LAW is concerned that if a proper investigation into the case is not carried out, Israeli interrogators will see it as a signal that acts of torture and ill treatment will go unpunished.
Under international law, interrogation methods that constitute torture or ill treatment are absolutely prohibited and subject to universal jurisdiction.
- Reflections of a Native Son: A Jerusalem Memoir Professor Fouad Moughrabi, Department of Political Science, University of Tennessee.
I was born on a hill overlooking Ein Kerem. From the top of that hill, one could easily see the skyline of Jerusalem during the day and its shining lights during the night. My father managed a resort run by the Anglican Church atop Jebel El-Rab (the hill of God). On Sundays, dignified people (including many Jews and foreigners) would come there for tea and dessert. Down in the valley where the beautiful village, known for its greenery, gardens, and scenic landscape, was nestled, the fields would be dotted with groups of picnickers from Jerusalem, out for a relaxing day in the country. Ein Kerem is the birthplace of John the Baptist and Mary is said to have visited it before giving birth to Jesus.
It was a[n] (..) Arab village until 1948, with some Christians and some Muslims. It is now part of Jewish West Jerusalem, and no Arabs live there, the village having been emptied of its original inhabitants in 1948. Ehud Olmert, the right wing mayor of Jerusalem, wants to build more houses in the area in order to bolster the overall number of Jews in Jerusalem as a whole. The Jewish inhabitants, mostly highly educated professionals, prefer to keep it as is. Says Karl Perkal, one of the leaders of the residents' committee which is fighting development: "Ein Kerem is a magnet for Christians from abroad because they are pleased to come to a place that basically looks like it did when Jesus walked the land...This is also important to nature lovers because it is the last green space in Jerusalem. We've been fighting for a generation to keep developers out." (Christian Science Monitor, 9 February, 1998) I recall going with my grandmother to the pine forest atop the mountain and down near the Russian convent to pick mushrooms. She would take time out to show me the various flowers, which she called Hannoun. She had a specific name for each one and could tell me exactly what each was good for. Some were useful for an upset stomach and some for helping you go to sleep. For each ailment there seemed to be a remedy right there in those fields. And then there was the ubiquitous thyme (Za'tar) which smelled strong and which we picked in abundance. She would dry some and later grind it. Sometimes, she would add some to the bread that she baked in an oven (Taboun) made of clay.
I also remember accompanying my grandmother during her daily trek to work in the fields or to take produce or fruits, which she carried in a wide basket on top of her head and walked the few kilometers to Jerusalem to sell it in Katamon.
She was, it seemed, one with the soil and its fruits. It is only now as I write this down and as the memories flood my soul that I fully realize the impact she had on me. I love going to a market to marvel at the beauty of such things and I [handle] them with the same tenderness that she once showed me. My grandmother, on my mother's side, was a tall woman with an imposing presence. She single-handedly raised four boys and a girl while working the fields and selling the fruits of her labor in order to (make) out a modest living for her family. Her face was already wrinkled well before the age when such marks were supposed to appear. It almost matched the topography of the land that she so carefully and diligently cultivated in much the same way that her forebears had done for thousands of years. The color of her face almost matched that of the olives that she picked, pressed and ate.
On cold winter evenings, I remember falling asleep in her lap, next to a (.) kerosene stove, listening to the stories that I incessantly wanted to hear over and over again. She was happy to pass on the folklore that she had inherited. Years later, I discovered that many of these stories were in fact part of the Old Testament and the Koran. She was an illiterate woman but she knew her stories, passed on from one generation to the next, forming a common heritage and perhaps becoming part of the religious lore.
She was the matriarch of the family. Her husband played a peripheral role although he was granted the respect that a dignified elder was entitled to. But he was disabled and could not carry his share of the burden. Therefore, he often deferred to her in matters of consequence. But she never made him feel that she was the one who made these fateful decisions and she never let on to the outside world that she was the one who ran the show. She was feared and respected in the village because of her no-nonsense approach, her candor and her outspokenness about various issues. When my father came to ask for my mother's hand, fierce objections erupted among members of the extended family. Cousins lay first claim and argued against giving the young girl away to a foreigner who had no roots and no known relatives. My father was born in a neighboring village to a father who had migrated to Palestine from Algeria and to a Palestinian mother. Both of his parents died soon after he was born and he grew up in the Islamic orphanage in the Old City of Jerusalem. He learned a variety of skills including carpet weaving and cooking. Later he got a job at the resort atop Jebel El-Rab where he spotted my mother.
My grandmother made the controversial decision to give her only daughter away to this man and managed to convince her immediate family to go along. I have a picture of my father and mother taken at a Jerusalem studio owned by an Armenian photographer shortly after they got married. He is sitting in a chair looking solemn, as befits the occasion, and she is standing next to him, with her right hand on his shoulder and a shy smile on her face. He is wearing a nicely cut western style suit, tailored in Jerusalem. Only his shoes are somewhat rough, and not polished, showing perhaps a person who walks long distances in the fields. She is wearing her wedding dress, a beautiful traditional Palestinian Thob that was the product of many hours of labor by the women in the family and in the village. He does not look like a peasant or even the son of a peasant. His hair is well groomed and his hands are soft. She, on the other hand, definitely looks like the daughter of peasants. He was twenty-four years old and she was only eighteen.
My father built a small house on a hill overlooking Ein Kerem. On the other side of the hill was the tiny village of Jorah where my mother's relatives lived. This small stone house was typical of village constructions, designed to be expanded as time goes on with one room added here and another added there. Outside, there was a small kitchen and an outhouse. On the eastern part of the house, a bunch of bougainvillea grew in a haphazard manner. I remember crawling underneath them to look for eggs hatched by our chickens. On the Western side, there were a couple of olive trees and a fig tree. And right next to the kitchen, there was a water well. I had a cat, a dog, and at one point, a sheep. One day, a sheepherder went by with his flock and I chased him and his sheep screaming that I wanted to have one. He gave me a sheep on condition that I would take care of him.
There were, however, moments of anxiety generated by talk about a vague and distant threat coming from the Jews. The only ones I had seen in those days were the distinguished looking ones who frequented my father's place of work and the pediatrician that my parents had taken me to in Jerusalem.
They were kind and cultured people and my father used to say that some day I will become educated and important like them. I do remember that one day my uncles joined a crowd of other men from the village and walked in a hurry to a nearby village called Kastal where a big battle was going on between the Arabs and the Jews. Abdul Kader Husseini was leading the Arabs in this battle. We laughed at Uncle Mohammed, the black sheep of the family, a simple man with no education at all, who was usually left in charge of the goats. He took an old hunting musket, which had not been fired in many years and joined [in] (.). A few hours later he came back while the others joined the crowd of fighters to Jerusalem to participate in the funeral of the fallen commander Abdul Kader. Meanwhile, the Jewish forces, which had been driven out of Kastal, simply walked back in and took it over, thereby controlling once and for all the main road to Jerusalem.
I was sent to a Kuttab in the village. This one room schoolhouse was run by a religious man who was supposed to teach us how to read, write and memorize the Koran. I memorized a small part of the Koran and learned to read and write. The few Suras came in handy on Fridays when my father would take me to the Mosque in Jerusalem.
Two things stand out in my memory: one was the awe-inspiring beauty of the Dome of the Rock. My father would explain to me its history and point out its artistic beauty. To me, however, what was most enjoyable was to sit on the clean stone pavement in the coolness of the shade and to eat the kinds of things I usually did not get to eat at home, namely Ka'ak and Falafel with a bit of Za'tar and a hard-boiled egg. The second thing that always struck me was the incredible crowd that filled the narrow streets and alleys of the Old City as the faithful departed following their prayers. As a little boy, I felt claustrophobic as I was pushed and shoved by people and carts. I remember being envious of the children who roamed the streets and alleyways of the city, joking, teasing and running skillfully through the crowd. To me, they seemed free and clever.
I always imagined myself joining their frolics in total abandon, watching the tourists go by, knowing every nook and cranny of the city. The city always seemed mysterious to me, enveloped in layers, with doors that led into courtyards, to other doors, and stairs going to upper floors at different angles. What do these people do behind these doors, in these courtyards, and in those dark alleys?. The women who hid behind dark veils and walked in groups, always clad in black added to the mystery. I never saw any women like that. I would follow them, and as they invariably walked in the fabric shops, I would sneak a look at their faces as they lifted their veils to look more closely at the fabric they were thinking of buying. Some of them would glance quickly in my direction and then turn away, reassured that this invader is nothing but a short and insignificant tot. Nearly always, I felt a kind of disappointment at the ordinariness of their looks. Invariably, my father would buy some things for the house depending upon what was in season: possibly some oranges and bananas and always some sweets like Baklava. He would also buy me some trinket and we would then head to the packed bus that would take us back to Ein Kerem.
In April 1948, following the massacre at Deir Yassin, the feelings of fear and anxiety, which used to be vague and distant began to appear more imminent and more real. I could still hear my grandmother and my mother hurling curses mostly on the British and often on the Jews. My mother packed some clothes in a long sack that she had sewn and left it in the corner of the house. At night, some of the men would go to the edge of the village and do guard duty. One night, everyone was awakened to the sound of one of these men who went through the village screaming : "Go !, the Jews are coming." I can still recall the voice and the ensuing chaos. Within a short period of time, the entire village was marching out, carrying bare essentials, some bedding on a mule, some clothing, and some food. We spent the night in the fields a few kilometers out.
Overhead we could see streaming lights and we could hear whizzing bullets and explosions. From a distance, we could see other villages pack up and leave in the same chaotic and hurried manner. The next day, we resumed our trek in the direction of a village called Ras Abu 'Ammar. On the way, we could see some dead bodies and some scattered limbs where explosions had occurred and tore up human bodies that were left lying there. We spent a month in this village and then, when the Jews came again we resumed our walk in the direction of Bethlehem.(..)
Our exile from our homes was supposed to be for a short duration. People thought that they would be going back to their homes and land in a matter of weeks. Surely the Arab armies would enter Palestine and stop the Jews. The frame of reference, for most people, were the Arab conquests in the early Islamic period when armies swept through many lands and defeated enemies with superior force, or the battles waged by Salah Eddin against the foreign invaders.(..)
Shortly afterwards, however, as our exile began to get longer and longer, new stories began to emerge. They all focused on great conspiracies being hatched against the Palestinians. The Jordanian Arab Legion, we were told, did not fight at all. King Abdullah and his British commander Glubb Pasha handed Palestine over to the Jews. The Egyptian Army fought with empty bullets. Only the Iraqis and some volunteers from various Arab countries did any worthwhile fighting. But the Arab armies were no match against the superior firepower of the Jews and their generous British supporters. The British had for years clamped an iron fist over the Palestinians, severely punishing anyone who was caught with a gun or a bullet . My grandmother used to relate the story of how the British came to look for guns one day. One of my uncles had an old pistol. As they appeared on the scene, she was sitting on the floor kneading bread in the large wooden bowl that she inherited from her mother. She hid the gun in the mound of dough. They searched the house and left empty-handed. Later, she proudly related another story about how she gave one of my uncles a gold piece and told him to go to Jerusalem and buy a decent gun. He was unable to find one.
The British, we were told, disarmed the Arabs and gave the Jews whatever weapons they wanted. Years later, upon reading the work of Israel's revisionist historians ( Tom Segev, Benny Morris, Simha Flapan and Avi Shlaim) one discovers that this Palestinian narrative, culled from here and there by simple villagers, with some minor adjustments was in fact quite close to the truth. I cannot easily describe the feelings of hurt, and bitterness among the people I knew who weathered the first harsh winter in the Dheisha refugee camp outside of Bethlehem. But they made it, somehow, with the minimum necessities of life provided by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine refugees.
Tents and blankets were provided along with some basic foodstuffs. What sticks in my mind from those days is a bitter feeling of a cold chill that never went away and the mud that surrounded us after the rain. My father decided it was time to send me to school. He asked around and was told that the best school was one run by the Fr�res, French Christian brothers, where kids learnt English, Arabic and French . He took me there one day and we saw the director, a brother who wore a black robe with a white collar around his neck. He spoke broken Arabic and was obviously a foreigner. When my father heard what it would cost to send me to school he promptly said: " Come, boy, let us go." My father could ill afford the expensive tuition fees. He had just lost his house and his land and had no job.
Whatever little money he had saved was frozen in Barclays Bank in Jerusalem near Bab El-Khalil. It was years later before my father was able to retrieve his small savings. The director then asked him how he got his name and my father told him that his own father was an Algerian who had migrated to Palestine. The director then asked my father if he had kept his father's identity card. The next day, we went back to the school and showed my grandfather's ID card which was written in a foreign language. The director then said that my father was in luck because this meant that we were descendants of a French citizen (because Algeria was [at the time] part of France) and as such we were considered French citizens overseas.
This, according to the director, entitled us to a free education because the French Government would have to pay our fees. And this they did for all the years that I and my two younger brothers attended that school. In those days, going to Jerusalem was a major undertaking. One had to take a bus from Bethlehem, which would wind its way up and down steep inclines. Very often I would throw up and feel embarrassed until I saw that other people were going through the same thing. The city had become truncated. A fence and a wall separated the Jewish part from the Arab part.
Whenever I went there I would walk along the wall and see cars and buses on the other side. I often wondered what kind of people rode these buses and these cars. I hated them from a distance although I really never saw any of them face to face. All I knew is that they came and threw us out of our homes, took over our land and made our life miserable. Some day, I thought, we will drive them out of there and go back to our homes and fields.
- "The Long March East" is today's headline and Mary Joury is reading this true story on FM Channel..
- Let's listen!..
- Ismail Shammout, now living in Amman, Jordan, is a pioneer of Palestinian contemporary art, a firmly established and widely recognized artist of power and distinction.
In 1997, Ismail Shammout returned to his home town in Palestine, Lydda, as a "tourist" after an absence of 50 years. The visit was an intensely emotional experience: part happiness at being once again in the town where he was born and spent his childhood and youth, and part wrenching pain at the loss and forced exile of his Palestinian people.
Shammout was filled with joy at finding the mosque and the church of St. George still standing side by side as he remembered them. As a child, he had attended many services in the church with his Christian friends, and celebrated with them the big, joyous "Feast of Lydda" in honor of St. George, who is believed to be buried in the town. The first thing Muslim Ismail and his wife Tamam did, was to enter the church and light two candles. Then they visited the Mosque to pray and give thanks.
Next, Ismail looked for the house where he, his father and grandfather had been born. A Jewish family was now in possession of his family home and Ismail was bitterly disappointed when he was refused entry.
Ismail was just 18 years old in 1948, and clearly recalls the tragic events of that time.
"Contrary to the myth perpetrated by Israel and the US and Western media, the people of Lydda did not leave their homes voluntarily," says Ismail. In fact, led by their elders they were determined to stay put come what may, and they had made a pact among themselves to that effect.
Lydda was an agricultural town of 25,000 Palestinians in the central "triangle" part of Palestine allocated to the Arabs in the UN partition plan of 1947.
On July 9, 1948, when the Israeli army entered Lydda in force, there was no Arab army there, the townspeople had no arms or weapons, and there was practically no resistance. Yet, in spite of this, the Israeli army acted with deliberate ruthless brutality. All males were rounded up and enclosed in a compound. A curfew was imposed for two days preventing the purchase of food necessities. On the morning of the third day, Ismail and his family watched from their windows as Israeli soldiers gunned down their neighbors' doors, and screaming, striking and shoving with their guns, drove the people out on the street. Then it was the Shammout family's turn. Soldiers beat down their door shouting "Out! Out!" As the terrified family hastened to comply, they were body searched and all valuables removed. At the last moment before being evicted Ismail had quickly picked up a small photo album which was lying around and his prized British Palestine passport. An Israeli soldier tried snatching them from him, but Ismail stubbornly refused to let go. These two items were all that the Shammout family-- father, mother, four sons, and three daughters-- came away with from their ancestral home.
The townspeople were first herded into compounds. "There were tens of thousands of us, Ismail recalls. (Actually there were 25.00 people forcibly evacuated from Lydda that day). "There were old men and women, children, babies, pregnant women, sick people." At noon the Israeli soldiers, gun-prodding, striking, and kicking, with indiscriminate brutality, drove the people out of the compounds and marched them to the east, shouting: "yallah 'ala Abdallah", "Go, go to Abdallah" referring to king Abdallah I of Trans-Jordan.
It was Ramadan, the Muslim holy month of fasting, the July sun beat down relentlessly as the townspeople were marched over rough, dusty terrain towards the east, towards 'Abdallah. Surrounded by terrorizing Israeli soldiers they marched without food, without water; thirst became an agony. They marched in bewilderment and helplessness, parched with thirst, into exile, homelessness, to an unknown destination.
At one point, Ismail managed to slip into an orange grove, found an old rusty tin and filled it with water from an outdoor tap. As he was carrying the water to his family, an Israeli army jeep suddenly blocked his way and an Israeli soldier pointed a gun at his head and commanded "Drop it! Drop it!"
The Shammout family marched all that hot July day, until midnight when they reached the Arab village of Ni'lin, north of Ramallah, where the villagers welcomed them with a couple of loaves of Pita bread and water. "We were the lucky ones," says Ismail. "We were among the first to arrive. It took the others between two to three days to get to Ni'lin. Many collapsed on the way. Many did not make it."
For three days the exhausted Shamout family survived on the few loaves of bread the villagers could spare and slept outdoors on the rough ground. Finally, the Jordanian army trucked the homeless refugees to Ramallah, where the Shammout family was billeted to a girls' school. "Several families had to share one room," Ismail recalls. For two weeks, Ismail and his family subsisted on bread and water. But then, Ismail's father who had been a wholesale produce merchant in Lydda, realizing that the Israelis had no intention of allowing the refugees to return to their homes, moved his family to Khan Yunis in the Gaza area, where he had business colleagues, and there, with thousands of other refugees, he and his sons eked out a living.
In Khan Yunis, Ismail and his brothers worked at anything they could get. They sold bread. "We sold anything there was to sell. We learned to make halawah (a sweet confection} at home and sold it to children." When a school was opened for the refugee children, Ismail and a brother applied as volunteer teachers. They taught school in the morning on voluntary basis, and sold halawah to the children in the afternoon.
Throughout this period Ismail had held tight to his dream. His overriding love was drawing and painting and his dream was to attend art school and become a great painter. He had been drawing and painting since childhood. His talent was soon recognized by the school authorities in Khan Yunis, and he was appointed art instructor in three schools, this time with a tiny salary. It took Ismail a whole year to save 10 Egyptian pounds ($ 30). With this paltry sum in his pocket, and a big chunk of courage, Ismail left for Egypt in search for his dream. He applied and was admitted to the college of Fine Arts in Cairo. After school he worked as a messenger and assistant at a poster advertising agency. He painted in every free minute, and in July 1953, Shammout carried over 60 paintings (oil, watercolor, and drawings) to Gaza for the first ever Palestinian art exhibition.
In Gaza his paintings were received with great interest and pride. Here was a Palestinian artist with Palestinian themes, which aroused intense emotional response among the viewers. The success of the exhibition gave Shammout self-confidence and an appreciation of the power of painting to educate, influence and affect. One of the paintings exhibited was the now well known "whereto". A distraught father, on the forced march out of Lydda, carries a sleeping child on his left shoulder, while a little girl clutches his right hand and looks up at him in exhaustion and bewilderment, and a third child trails behind: a graphic record of the heart-rending loss and helplessness with which each of the viewers identified.
This exhibition was followed by a second exhibition in Cairo which was inaugurated by president Jamal 'Abd Al-Nasir of Egypt. Shammout displayed 55 paintings. Two other Palestinian artists were invited by Shammout to participate. Tamam al Akhal (Shammout's future wife) and Nihad Sibasi. This exhibition met with equal success. It was very well received in Palestinian and Arab art circles, and was given sizeable coverage in the Egyptian press. With the money from the sale of his paintings, Shammout, still following his dream, traveled to Italy to enroll at the Academia De Belle Arti in Rome. Three months after his arrival, he won first prize at an exhibition: the prize was two years study at the academy. Shamout's dream had been realized!
Palestinian themes and the tragic Palestinian experience continue to be a hallmark of Shammout's work. He and his wife, Tamam are in the process of recording Palestinian history in oil on canvass. To date, they have produced eight large wall- sized panels (each 2x1.6 meters) of Palestinian life in Lydda and Jaffa (Tamam's home town) before, during, and after the "Nakbah", the Palestinian holocaust of loss and expulsion. Shammout's painting of life in Lydda before 1948 depicts in colors of sun and fruit the tranquil, peaceful joys of a small agricultural community.
These epic pieces of art are witnesses to Palestinian history, to the Palestinian attachment to their land, the wrenching pain of loss and exile, and undying hope for future redemption. They are Ismail and Tamam Shammout's finest legacy.
Mrs. Joury was born in Nazareth, Palestine, and is now a Jordanian citizen. She began her education at the Beirut College for Women in Beirut, Lebanon, continued at the American University at Cairo, Egypt, and obtained her B.A. degree from Smith College in Northampton, Mass. Mrs. Joury received a M.A. degree from Haverford College at Haverford, Pennsylvania. Following the completion of her studies, she worked as an Information Officer for the Jordanian Tourist Department, as an Instructor and Assistant Dean of Women at the American University of Beirut, and in the Research and Translation Office in Beirut. She was also employed as a Librarian at the Arab States Delegation Office in Jew York City.
- IDF, Insanity Death Forces, Detained Ambulance Team During Duvdevan Undercover Operation FM reported on August 31, 2000 - B'Tselem's interim findings from its inquiry into the operation of the Duvdevan undercover unit in Asira A-Shmaliah village on the night between August 26-27:
Testimonies collected by B'Tselem indicate that IDF soldiers arrested and detained an ambulance team of the Red Crescent, which was called to the area. Two of the ambulance personnel, Jamal Abu-Hamadi and Said El-'Aker, were detained by IDF soldiers, who ordered them out of the ambulance and bound their wrists with handcuffs. The ambulance bore clear identification - flashing lights and Red Crescent emblems - and the two personnel wore appropriate uniforms and badges. The two men were held in an adjacent building, their wrists tied with handcuffs, for over seven hours, and were only released at 7:00 a.m, the next morning. During the whole period of their detention, they were not allowed to use a toilet or to drink.
According to international humanitarian law, medical personnel bearing the appropriate identification are entitled to protection under all circumstances, and are not to be hindered. They are to be permitted access to any place requiring their services and are to be provided with any assistance they may require.
During the Duvdevan operation, the IDF destroyed the house of Nidal Dughlas, aged 38, his wife and their five children. The house was destroyed along with its contents, without allowing anyone to remove anything from the house prior to its destruction. It appears that the destruction was carried out as a punitive measure. House demolition as a punitive measure, carried out in accordance with Defense (Emergency) Regulation 119 requires giving the home owner a right of appeal prior to the demolition as well as the right to petition the High Court of Justice.
** - The following tales by Yasmine Subhi Ali, "It Is Always Eid in Palestine," serves as a reminder of the massacre at Sabra and Shatila 18 years ago today, and a moving account of the lives of Palestinian refugees. A version was published in Al-Hakeem magazine. FM reported on Sept.16, 2000
"It Is Always Eid in Palestine"
by Yasmine Subhi Ali
"...a generation that desperately wanted and hoped to build a settled and solid future in their ancestral land, not in squalid refugee camps strewn over the Arab world; who, in their diaspora, tried to get on with their lives and whatever opportunities they could carve out of their determination and their dedication to study and work and to contribute even to their society in exile. I hate to think how many of them were ... butchered in the Sabra and Chatila massacres that September...."
--Dina Abdel Hamid, Duet for Freedom...
I must admit that I was a bit surprised when a friend suggested that I visit the Palestinian refugee camp of Shatila during my first trip to Beirut. I now think it was the best advice anyone has given me in a long time.
I arrived in Beirut at midnight on July 2, 1999. The very next morning, I was fortunate enough to achieve contact with the General Director of the National Institution of Social Care and Vocational Training (NISCVT), Mr. Kassem Aina, whose work focuses on the refugee camps in Lebanon. He told me that he would meet me at 9:00 a.m. the following day. I nearly drove my mother insane trying to get her there with me on time, because, although this was the Arab world, I just had a feeling that this man would not be late. And he was not--in fact, he was at least five to ten minutes early.
I told him again that I wanted to visit Shatila, so we headed there first. We had to make our way down from the mountains and through the city, passing many damaged remnants of the civil war and the Israeli invasion all along our route. I expected that we would have to stop at some gate signifying the entrance to the camp when we reached it, but I saw nothing of the sort. I didn't need to: the contrast between the camp and the surrounding area (which was not the nicest part of town in the first place) was so striking that there could be no mistaking it. There were piles upon piles of trash, junk, and stones lining both sides of the road--matching all the worst descriptions I had heard about the refugee camps over the years.
Kassem told us that the street onto which we had pulled, the one entering the camp, was the one on which the horrific 1982 massacre had taken place. That shook me up. Crowded shops line the street now, but in the distance behind them reminders remain: those bullet-hole-ridden, gunpowder-stained buildings that are ubiquitous in Lebanon, and a graveyard for which (we were told) the camp inhabitants were not allowed to build any memorials or even tombstones.
Kassem led the way to Beit Atfal Assumoud (the "House of Enduring Children"), a center for refugee children and a beneficiary of NISCVT. NISCVT, one of several non-governmental organizations (NGO's) operating in the camps, was established on August 12, 1976, by an initiative of the Secretariat of the General Union of Palestinian Women as well as some Lebanese and Palestinian professionals. Beit Atfal Assumoud was designed to host the children left parentless after the utter and merciless destruction of Tal El-Zaatar camp in 1976.
You haven't seen pain until you've looked into the eyes of a refugee and heard his or her story. And you haven't witnessed determination until you've watched children who have nothing to sing about stand up and raise their voices in song, never missing a beat or a clap as they fill the air with ballads of their homeland. We were to find an abundance of both in the camps of Beirut.
When we walked into the Beit Atfal Assumoud center in Shatila, I was taken aback by the cleanliness, friendliness, and secure feeling of the place--a striking contrast to the camp alleyway just outside the door. We first entered a waiting room, and Kassem introducedus to the resident dentist. Apparently, there are a large number of dentists working in the camps, which my mother, a physician, attributed to the poor dental health often seen in Arab children. Much to our delight, we later saw several signs and posters directed toward children, instructing them in methods of proper dental hygiene.
Next we met Jamileh, the principal of this particular center. She began showing us the classrooms where the children were engaged in summer-camp activities. I think the first group we met were the nine- and ten-year-old children. To my surprise, they all stood up--there were about 20 of them--when they saw us standing in the doorway. It had been over a decade since I had last been privy to such a display of courtesy from a group of children that age; it was certainly the last thing I expected to see in a poverty-stricken refugee camp.
They sang a brief song of welcome for us, and then they sang an Arabic folk tune. They ended with a series of forceful, rhythmic claps and cheers. We soon discovered that this was to set the trend for every group in every classroom. The next group, in the adjacent room, were the seven- and eight-year-old children. They had a song for us as well ... The strength and unity of their little voices--voices of Palestinian refugee children who have little left in the world besides themselves--coupled with their impossibly happy faces was moving enough, but then I recognized the song they were singing: "Feda'i" (the word itself means "one who sacrifices himself [for his country]"; the song has been considered as a potential national anthem for a Palestinian state). I nearly lost it right then and there. It took everything I had to keep the tears that were filling my eyes from streaming down my face. The children would never have understood, though, so I did my best to smile instead. Smiling was appropriate, too, because they made me so proud. I was flooded with feelings--love foremost among them--for these kids.
We went from room to room like this, visiting a different age group (ranging from seven to seventeen, I believe) in each one. Activities centered around Palestinian culture and history were taking place in every room: in one, for instance, the teachers told us that the day had been dedicated to the study of Mahmoud Darwish and his hometown in Palestine--the children had learned a song about him, which of course we were awarded the privilege of hearing. In another room, they were celebrating Palestinian writers and poets; one boy, who looked about 14, rose from his seat and confidently yelled out their names ("Ghassan Kanafani ... Mahmoud Darwish....") as his classmates sang in the background. In yet another room, the children were learning about Palestinian cities and towns; although I am certain none of these children have ever been to Palestine, they can tell you about every village and every city, every year of its history and every struggle of its people--and they can do so without apology or regret, but rather with the simple matter-of-factness so often unique to children.
Finally, in one of the last rooms we visited, a girl (15 years old, perhaps) stood up and briefed us on their burnamaj ("program/schedule"). She was beautiful. They were all beautiful. Everywhere you looked, a sea of bright, inquisitive faces looked back at you. I noticed several girls with dark, curly hair like my own--"Palestinian hair," as my Syrian mother affectionately calls it. Their most striking features by far, however, were their eyes. Big, shining Palestinian eyes. Girls with the almond-shaped eyes that you hear about in songs and read about in poems. Boys with impossibly long eyelashes framing indescribable brilliance. Later, in Burj al-Barajneh camp, I saw a girl in a hijab with the clearest blue eyes I have ever seen in a human being. So these were the forgotten children of Palestine: beautiful, brilliant, and, above all, proud. Fawaz Turki's words marched through my mind: "I belong to no nation, but ... I belong to a people, a versatile and ingenious people...." (Fateh, 21 Aug. 1970). An ingenious people. God, these kids defined ingenious.
The last room we were shown in the Shatila center was a little library that doubled as a conference room. There were interesting decorations covering the walls--drawings and other assorted creations done by the children, posters of Jerusalem and other Palestinian cities (the coordinators are truly amazing in this--in every--regard: they do not want these third-generation refugees to forget where they are really from, lest they begin to think that they are merely from a camp; the teachers and supervisors want them to know Palestine, whether they are ever able to visit it or not). There was even a hand-drawn chart for recording the number of books read by each child, designed in a most creative and empowering way: the top of the chart issued a challenge of sorts: "We are what we do, not what we say--Are you Palestinian??" Below this was a list of the children's names and boxes to be checked off with each book read, one for every letter of the word "Palestinian." But what really caught my eye was the "Wall Magazine," which consisted of writings by Shatila children. There were several pages tacked to the bulletin board, listing qualities that the children had, in their minds, attributed to Palestine: "Palestine is a very, very beautiful land ... There is a sea of chocolate in Palestine ... Children are always happy in Palestine ... Women don't gossip in Palestine ... The streets are very clean in Palestine ... It is always Eid ["Feast Day"] in Palestine ... Parents don't die in Palestine." I
stared at that for a long time.
It was indescribably poignant, how this obviously reflected their situation in Shatila camp. It reminded me of how the Jews in the ghettos of Poland and Germany and numerous other countries used to imagine Palestine as the Promised Land--indeed, how it has been imagined by so many the world over for thousands of years. And now by Palestinians themselves. Palestine, the Promised Land, once and forever. The irony was too bitter.
We left the building, exiting to the narrow alleyway outside. Kassem pointed beyond a gate to a little enclave that had once been a trash dump; now it contained a see-saw, swing set, and slide--he and his organization had turned it into a playground. My mother turned to me and said (in Arabic), "From nothing they are making something." And I thought then, as I think again now and have often thought before, how amazing the Palestinian people are. How they always, somehow, manage to do more than merely survive. How time and again I have come across a phoenix risen from the ashes. I recalled the words of Tomas Borge and Louis Godoy, sung by Jackson Browne: "My personal revenge will be to show you / The kindness in the eyes of my people / Who have always fought relentlessly in battle / And been generous and firm in victory ... And when you who have applied your hands in torture / Are unable to look up at what surrounds you / My personal revenge will be to give you / These hands that once you so mistreated / But have failed to take away their tenderness."
As we stood there in the alley, about to be led by Jamileh on a brief tour of the camp, we heard the children singing again inside. They shook the walls with their loud and forceful rendition of "Mawtini" ("My Homeland"). And it came to me again, for the second or third time that day, that, in the final analysis, Israel has failed, failed miserably. For as long as there are children like this--die-hard Palestinians to the core, persisting in spite of every difficulty and consumed by thoughts and dreams of a homeland they have yet to see--Palestine lives. Palestine lives. As Ali Abunimah wrote in a recent issue of the Link, "Palestine exists because Palestinians have chosen to remember it."
Those children have no idea what a gift they have given my heart.
Jamileh showed us around the camp for a short while. Conditions were very crowded and rather abysmal. Pools of dirty water filled the narrow streets. I wondered how many children got sick from playing in and around such filth. We passed a couple of boys wrestling in the dust; that reminded me of my father's tales of his childhood in Palestine. The tall stone walls provided shade in most places--perhaps the only blessing in this miniature hell. Graffiti covered the walls, and I took a picture of one on which the words "NO MONY" had been painted in orange and red. We walked past a man sitting in a wheelchair; he had had both legs amputated below the knee. Most of the people in the streets, however, were children.
We returned finally to the place from which our visit had begun: the street where the massacre had occurred in September 1982. Kassem pointed to where the Israeli soldiers had stood, blocking off the entrance to the camp. Chills ran down my spine.
I remembered being six years old and knowing that something very bad had happened when my parents came home, turned on the news, and started cursing in Arabic. The TV screen had been filled with images of smoke and blood. And now there I was, 17 years later. And I still didn't understand.
We went next to Burj al-Barajneh, where we again visited the Beit Atfal Assumoud center, filled with more clever and delightful children. Some of them were occupied with the task of gluing matchsticks to cardboard to form the borders of a large, painted map of Palestine. Others were finger-painting birds and trees. All of them were polite and friendly and angelic--very humbling to find in children who have every reason to be rude and to hate the world. And, of course, all of them had a song for us.
In one room we met an absolutely beautiful young woman who had lost her father during the civil war and who now worked with her mother at the Beit Atfal Assumoud center. She was in charge of making nametags for the children participating in the summer camp. Each tag had the child's picture in one corner of an index card, and on the rest of the card was written information about the Palestinian city or village from which the child's family originally came. We were told that one of the children's homework assignments had been to go home and ask their parents or grandparents for this information. Once again, it was an effort to give the children an identity other than that of the camp.
In another room, we found a large group of children who looked to be anywhere from 7 to 10 years of age. One of them, a boy in a blue football jersey and with jet-black hair, heard me speaking English to my mother and asked (in English), "Do you speak Arabic?" I told him what I tell everyone who asks that question: "Shway shway" ("a little"). Then I asked him, just to see how he would respond: "Do you speak English?" He nodded his head with street-wise self-assurance. I told him, "You are better than me, then." He again nodded his head, this time in nonchalant agreement, as if to say, "Well, obviously." I just laughed--mainly at myself.
The woman who was overseeing the activities in this particular room was speaking to my mother, explaining things with great excitement in rapid-fire Arabic, and I heard her mention that these kids learn the names of all the camps in Lebanon ... 13 total now. A couple of boys around a desk in the corner also heard her, and they began trying to name them off. This interested me (I was hoping I could learn from them), so I left my mother and the woman to themselves and went to talk with the boys. They seemed delighted that somebody actually cared to hear what they had to say. I counted off on my fingers for them as they recited the list: "Shatila, Sabra, Burj al-Barajneh, Ain al-Halweh, Rashidieh, Mar Elias, Dbayeh, Nahr al-Bared, Mieh Mieh, Al-Buss, Burj al-Shemali, Beddawi, Wavell." By the time we finished, we had gathered quite a large group of curious little faces around us. I turned to the more outspoken of the two boys, the one in the red T-shirt and with sun-bleached hair, and asked him, "Shoo ismak?" ("What is your name?"). He looked away, suddenly shy before his peers. Finally he answered, "Ahmed." I said, "Ahlayn, ya Ahmed! Ana Yasmine" ("Hello, Ahmed! I'm Yasmine"), and stuck out my hand to shake. He wouldn't shake my hand--whether from shyness or religious teachings, I don't know--so I just raised my eyebrows in mock surprise, smiled, and said, "Okay, itsharrafna!" ("it was an honor [to meet you]"). All the other kids seemed to get a big kick out of that. I turned to go, but could not resist looking back over my shoulder as I reached the doorway. Ahmed was still watching me, and two pairs of Palestinian eyes locked for the briefest but most memorable of moments.
One of the supervisors, a lady in a flowery hijab, took it upon herself to show us around Burj al-Barajneh. I walked behind her and my mother as they chatted away in Arabic, largely tuning them out while wishing for the millionth time that I were fluent inArabic. I focused on my surroundings instead, allowing the melodious rise and fall of our guide's animated voice to wash over me as I tried to take in the sights and sounds of the camp. I noticed that the graffiti here was more elaborate than that which I had seen in Shatila: many walls actually framed large paintings of the Ka'aba, complete with religious calligraphy. The streets also seemed just the slightest bit wider than those of Shatila, which, dirty and confined as they were, had actually reminded me of the now-neglected streets in some parts of Old Jerusalem. I preferred not to contemplate the implications of the comparison.
We passed a little girl, maybe two or three years old, with a head full of light-brown, curly hair ("Palestinian hair"!), and I had to smile in spite of myself. Like many of the girls I had seen that day, she had pretty gold earrings in her ears--I kept wondering how any of them could afford such jewelry. I suppose it may not have been real gold, but it was beautiful nonetheless.
Coming upon some shops, we ran into an older woman in traditional Palestinian dress who apparently knew our guide. This woman was unbelievably friendly and hospitable; she invited us to dinner about half a dozen times, until our guide finally managed to convince her that we really would not be able to make it, thank you. It was kind of funny to watch these two refugee women yelling back and forth to one another from one end of the long alley to the other, as though they were the best of friends. Another quote of Fawaz Turki's came to mind, this one from his book The Disinherited: Journal of a Palestinian Exile: "The Palestinians. We smile together. We share together."
On our way back to the Beit Atfal Assumoud center, we passed a little boy, five years old at most, sitting on the edge of a doorstep reading an illustrated Arabic book. A five-year-old refugee READING A BOOK. I wondered about his future, found myself hoping that he would become a doctor one day, yet knowing all the while how slim was the chance of that ever happening ... and realizing with the heaviest of hearts that there were hundreds more like him.
We headed to Mar Elias after we finished with Burj al-Barajneh. We asked Kassem, out of curiosity, if Mar Elias was a predominantly Christian camp (judging from the name). He explained that, although it had been at one time, it was "mixed" now--and then we walked into the Beit Atfal Assumoud center and found every girl wearing a hijab. No doubt a fluke, a chance circumstance of that particular day, but amusing nevertheless.
The Mar Elias center was much smaller than the other two centers we had just visited, and the principal was out, so we did not stay long. The children--both boys and girls--were gathered around a long wooden table in a large room, cross-stitching patterns on pieces of burlap from old rice sacks. On the walls were truly elegant paintings with Palestinian themes--done by the children themselves, Kassem told us. Postcards of every major city and town in Palestine covered the bulletin boards, further highlighting the all-important goal of reinforcing the children's Palestinian identity.
An adjoining room held a bed and bath for the purpose of housing one of the various volunteers who come, often from abroad, to work with the children. I was impressed with the diversity of nations involved in supporting the programs of NISCVT: Japan, Malaysia, Belgium, France, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Finland, Qatar, Italy, Norway, Germany, to name but a few. It was encouraging to learn that not everyone in the world has totally abandoned the Palestinian refugees, even if, ironically enough, those closest to the region have.
Kassem took us next to a small set of offices in Beirut proper, apparently belonging to NISCVT. One building contained a small storage center for books and tapes donated or otherwise procured for use in camp educational programs. This was, effectively, the central library for all the Beit Atfal Assumoud centers. I scanned some of the book titles; in addition to classic works of fiction and histories of the world, there were many medical guides and manuals. I picked up one on first aid; it was a British field guide with a copyright dating back to the 1960's. Another book outlined the principles of dentistry, while yet another addressed the treatment of burns. There were even several books on women's health.
Pictures of the children's dabkeh troupes from the camps lined the walls of one of the offices. Each had been taken in a different country in which they had performed--as far away as Malaysia. Kassem also drew our attention to a poster showing children working at computer stations in an NISCVT center in one of the camps. He explained that computer literacy was one of the skills that NISCVT hoped to cultivate in the refugee population, beginning with teenagers as well as younger children. As we were walking out, I noticed a report lying on a desk beside a computer, amidst a pile of literature and brochures highlighting the uplifting activities sponsored by NISCVT. A closer look revealed it to be a recent report on torture. Its presence here, amongst pictures of dancing children and posters of modern technology, was surreal. It served as a reminder, however, of the countless complicated layers that comprise life--in this case, Palestinian life--in the Middle East.
We finally returned to the hotel where Kassem had met us that morning. I did not have the words--in Arabic or in English--to tell him how much these visits to the camps had meant to me, and how crucial I believed his work, and that of all the NGO's, to be. So I told him exactly that: I grabbed his arm and said, "I can't tell you how much this has meant to me ... I have learned so much. You are doing a wonderful, wonderful job ... Thank you again." He just smiled at me and replied that it was no problem, that it was "our duty."
While riding the elevator back to my hotel room, I overheard some fellow Arab passengers, dressed to the hilt in fine clothes and (real) gold jewelry, whining about some trivial inconvenience or other. I suddenly felt sick. No doubt they were all good people in their own right, but I simply was not in the mood for rich, spoiled Arabs while images of Palestinian children like Ahmed filled my mind.
As I opened the door to my room, the lights went out yet again--another brief power outage, compliments of the Israelis' June bombing of Beirut, their worst bombing attack on the city since 1996. I heard somebody yell in frustration, "I hate the Israelis!" I recalled a scene from Neil Jordan's film Michael Collins, the one in which Liam Neeson's character, Collins, says to his companion, Harry Boland (played by Aidan Quinn): "And you know what I think then? I hate them ... I hate them because they leave us no way out ... I hate them for making hate necessary."
My first impulse when I entered my room was to collapse on my bed, but something made me pull out my tape player instead. I put in Fairuz. The first strains of "Li Beirut" ("To Beirut") filled the room ... and proved to be my undoing. I put my head in my hands as I sat there on the edge of the bed, and wept, wept bitter tears that I had been holding back all day. I was overwhelmed with more guilt than I had ever felt at one time in my entire life. Why should I have been born into such privilege while other Palestinians, just as smart and talented--if not more so--should be relegated to lives of poverty and bleak futures inside these camps? What separated them from me?? Fairuz's voice drifted to me: "To Beirut: / Glory from the ashes to Beirut, / From the blood of a child carried upon herhand ... The wounds of my people have blossomed...."
I keep trying to tell myself that doing and being the best I can in my chosen profession is the optimum way for me, right now, to begin to give back what I have been given, to become a credible representative for my people. I believe that we Palestinians here in the United States are so fortunate in relation to our sisters and brothers in the Middle East; we have so much--the least we can do is do a good job, whatever that may be. But somehow it still seems so inadequate, so incredibly inadequate, as if nothing I do could ever possibly be enough. I have to keep trying, though; we all do ... "for the sake of the children's eyes," as my mother put it.
I took several pictures during our visit to Shatila. There is one in particular that I carry with me always, in a pocket of my white coat: it is the one of the trash-dump-turned-playground, the something from nothing. Folded over it is a copy of a page from God Cried, an extraordinary book by Tony Clifton and Catherine Leroy about the siege of Beirut by the Israelis in 1982; the page consists of two pictures, one of Tal El-Zaatar camp under attack in August 1976 and one of the survivors of that massacre. Together, they remind me not to complain.
Many of my American friends and medical school classmates ask me sometimes just to make conversation, about my trip to Beirut. When I tell them that I had the opportunity to visit some of the Palestinian refugee camps that have been there since 1948, they all, without exception, stare at me in disbelief, as though they could not possibly have heard me correctly. And then, inevitably, with Kosovo fresh in their minds, they say something like, "1948?!? You mean there have been refugees from Palestine since 1948??
That's 51 years, for God's sake!!" Yes, I know. Do I ever know. There are many who would desire you to believe that they do not exist. But they do. And I have pictures to prove it. Here--would you like to see some of the most beautiful children on earth?
An israeli soldier talks on May 25, 2000... ... The following article in today's issue of the Boston Globe by former Israeli soldier James Ron, now professor of sociology at Johns Hopkins University, recalls the brutality of Israeli troops in Lebanon and calls for reparations and truth-telling. It stands in marked contrast to most of the extremely biased pro-Israel commentary on the end of the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon currently proliferating in the US media.
Letters to the Boston Globe can be emailed to or sent online using the form at
or posted to:
Letters to the Editor
The Boston Globe
P.O. Box 2378
Boston, MA 02107-2378.
Make sure to include your full name, address and a telephone number for confirmation purposes.
The next step for Israel, reported by James Ron, 5/25/2000
Many hope that Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon will bring peace to the troubled border. But without acknowledgment of the destruction visited on Lebanon by Israel over the last 32 years, some Lebanese will not forgive and forget. Guerrillas will continue to fire rockets over Israel's northern frontier, triggering retaliations and more fighting. If the international community pushes Israel to acknowledge and compensate its Lebanese victims, however, the hostilities will finally end. I'll take a first step by apologizing for my own misdeeds.
My first Lebanon raid was in 1986. I was a 19-year-old Israeli conscript, and my paratroop platoon was sent to a village whose name I can't recall. I provided security for two Lebanese militiamen and their Israeli handler. We broke down the door of a home, shoved the family aside, and pulled a middle-aged man outside. After blindfolding him and tying his hands behind his back, we took him to a secluded alley, forced him to his knees, and put a gun to his head, threatening to shoot if he didn't talk. A UN peacekeeper appeared and put an end to that incident, but there was more to come.
The next day we performed a mock execution on a 10-year-old Lebanese boy. We forced his family into the kitchen and dragged him to a nearby orchard. My lieutenant pressed the child's face into the dirt while I jammed my rifle against his skull.
Although the officer threatened to shoot his head off, the boy did not respond, keeping silent even after we threatened to throw him from the roof of his three-story home.
I was a recent transfer from another unit, and my colleagues were more familiar with the drill. I watched and learned as they blew off doors with explosives, poured sacks of flour onto dirt floors, scattered utensils, broke dishes, and rifled through drawers. For days we ransacked the village, searching for signs of guerrilla presence. The elderly, female, and young villagers were trapped in their homes, ordered to observe a 24-hour curfew. Their men were gathered in a central square, blindfolded, and hauled off for questioning. When another soldier and I expressed reservations, we were ridiculed by our colleagues. More often than not, however, we thought little about the villagers we were tormenting.
Casual brutality was not limited to lower-income recruits. Omri, child of an intelligence officer, liked to fire bursts toward villagers peeking through doorways. Rafi, son of a liberal parliamentarian, kicked a cup of hot tea into an elderly man's face. Several were from kibbutzim, others from middle-class families, and our lieutenant was devoutly religious. We were one of the standing army's elite and disciplined units.
My experience was a small part of a long-running conflict. During the 1947-49 war, more than 750,000 Palestinians lost their homes to the new Israeli state, and many fled to Lebanon. In the late 1960s, Palestinian guerrillas began raids from Lebanon, provoking powerful retaliations.
After their main Jordanian base was crushed in 1971, Lebanon became a center of guerrilla activity. Palestinian attacks killed 332 Israelis between 1967 and July 1982. In return, Israel killed 5,000-6,000 Lebanese and Palestinians. The fighting helped trigger a 15-year Lebanese civil war that claimed 75,000-120,000 lives.
During the 1970s, Israeli shelling emptied dozens of villages and drove an estimated 300,000 civilians into Beirut's slums. Northern Christian militias received Israeli arms and training, while Syria supplied Israel's opponents. In the south, Israeli-paid gunmen acted as informants, interrogators, and enforcers. Israel's strategy was to disrupt Palestinian guerrillas by punishing the surrounding Lebanese population; the result was deeply felt Lebanese anger.
Israel invaded in 1982 to end Palestinian political ambitions. Jewish nationalists were eager to annex the West Bank and Gaza, and many believed this first required smashing the Palestinians' Lebanon base. One goal of the invasion, later publicized by Israeli journalists, was to deport Palestinian refugees from Lebanon with Christian militia help. The plan later collapsed, along with Israel's other grand designs.
During the invasion's first months, Israel killed 12,000-15,000 persons and lost 360. Although the Israeli casualties were combatants, most of their victims were civilians. Israel pounded Palestinian camps and Lebanese slums to drive the guerrillas out, turning neighborhoods into rubble.
Israel's allies doubled as death squads, massacring hundreds in Tel el-Zatar, Sabra, Shatila, el-Khiam, and elsewhere. Palestinian fighters were eventually driven from Beirut, but Israeli brutality helped create new enemies. Islamist fighters began to attack Israeli troops and fire rockets into Israel, stimulating further reprisals. When Jewish civilians were forced into shelters, journalists diligently conveyed their suffering. They did not give Israel's victims equal attention, however. With television dwelling on Israeli rather than Lebanese pain, the more plentiful Israeli-induced casualties became remote statistics.
How do nations move beyond such conflicts? Recent history suggests that political deals are not enough, and that truth-telling is vital. Consider South Africa, where a commission requires former abusers to acknowledge their crimes in return for amnesty.
Or consider El Salvador and Guatemala, where commissions have publicized definitive accounts of official wrong-doing, helping the political healing. The international community has advocated reconciliation through truth-telling and accountability in Argentina, Congo, Cambodia, Chad, Chile, Indonesia, Rwanda, the former Yugoslavia, and now Sierra Leone. In these and other cases, war termination can be helped by official recognition of victims' pain, apologies, and compensation. Why should Lebanon be different?
If Israel wants a peaceful border, it must do more than withdraw from a mess it helped create. Palestinians and Lebanese languishing in camps and slums still harbor great bitterness toward Israel. If it wants to end this anger, Israel should recognize and compensate those it harmed. If Israel will not do so on its own, the international community should pressure it to do so. If other countries can face up to their unpleasant pasts, why not Israel?
Let me begin by asking forgiveness from the 10-year-old whose name I never knew and from the village whose name I no longer remember.
James Ron, assistant professor of sociology at Johns Hopkins University, is a field investigator for international human rights groups.
- U.N. Investigator Says Israeli Killings 'Unprecedented , Stephanie Nebehay by GENEVA (Reuters) reported on October 17
- A U.N. investigator to the Palestinian territories said
Tuesday the scale of Palestinian deaths at the hands of Israeli forces during a wave of violence
over the past 20 days was ``unprecedented.''
Giorgio Giacomelli, an independent rapporteur mandated by the U.N.
Commission on Human Rights to monitor the territories, also expressed concern about what he
called Israeli settler ''paramilitaries'' who he said were responsible for at least five
Palestinian deaths in the West Bank.
The former Italian diplomat, who has also headed the U.N. refugee agency
which cares for 3.7 million Palestine refugees scattered in the Middle East, backed setting up
a ``mechanism for a speedy and objective inquiry into the ongoing crisis.''
The report on his Oct 11-15 mission, which said Israeli killings of
Palestinians exceeded the first four months of the 1987-88 intifada, was issued to the U.N. human rights commission Tuesday at a two-day special session in Geneva.
The forum's 53 member states began the session in Geneva on the same day as
a Middle East crisis summit in Egypt ended with an Israeli-Palestinian agreement to halt
the wave violence that has claimed the lives of at least 105 people. An overwhelming majority of those killed were Palestinians or Israeli Arabs.
``In some sense the scale of this violation is unprecedented. It is worthy
of note that the number of deaths caused by Israeli forces so far approximate the number killed in the first four months of the intifada, in 1987-88,'' Giacomelli said in his seven-page report issued in Geneva.
Israel, which does not recognize his mandate, refused to cooperate with the U.N. investigator, according to his report.
Israel's ambassador Yaakov Levy took the floor to defend the record of
Israeli security forces in the occupied territories, who he said had ``returned fire only when
``Deadly Force Used Without Warning''
Giacomelli also supported establishing a permanent mechanism to ensure that
as an occupying power, Israel issues and obeys orders which comply with international
In case of violations, it would determine accountability, assign punishment and redress violations, his report said.
Israeli forces ``appear to have indiscriminately used excessive force in cases where there was no imminent threat to their lives,'' according to Giacomelli, who met Palestinian Authority representatives, Palestinian and Israeli non-governmental organizations, international organizations, human rights monitors, medical professionals, and some wounded.
``Whether in cases of Israel Defense Forces or Israeli police actions, deadly force is used without warning, and without employing deterrence or gradual measures consistent with the minimum standards and methods of crowd control or management of civil unrest,'' Giacomelli's report said.
The report also said that about 40 percent of an estimated 2,000 to 3,700 Palestinians wounded by Israeli occupation forces were under age 18 and that at least half of the injuries resulted from the use of live ammunition.
Israeli settlers in the West Bank were ``responsible for at least five of these Palestinian deaths over the past 18 days,'' the report said.
``Presently, the Israeli settler population has emerged as an increasingly obvious source of paramilitary activity...Numerous reports indicate that Israeli occupation forces have not acted to deter such paramilitary activities,'' it said.
``Some Palestinians bearing arms'' had taken part in the protests,'' the report said. ``These new factors, within a context of escalating violence, form a particularly alarming development that calls for urgent action.''
- What are you thinking on these incredible scenes?
- We must know that our weakness is Imperialism's strength, I understand here again...
- I agree with you, Comrade Jonas H�LL�N!
- You are welcome, Comrade Lars T�RNMAN!
- I think, democracy should work better. Criminals and collaborators should be arrested!
- Should we arrest the criminals!? Don't make me laugh!
- Well, I see the double roles and false rules of the juridical instruments... What a shame we been forced to label it "democracy"... How thus majority of people, thus living creators, stinky mass could be so incredible nonsense blind meanwhile all the enormous fraudulent process?! Unbelievable! This is a glaring injustice! I wonder, what goes wrong by the juridical instruments... How can I say?! It is very strange! You now, if you see all these incredible cases, thick-headed attitudes...
- How? Do you explain? What is concrete that you remember?
- Yes, I remember that David JANZON, a redactional worker of Radio Islam, was sentenced to 4 months' imprisonment in October 1992, for the station's agitation "against an ethnic group". Are the provokers of Capitalist Fascist lobbies are really a ethnical group?!
- There is so special groups? Okay, Jews! It's the over class group, nobody can imitate such scoundrel figures...
- But when you been oppressed so your accusation can only be refused... The villains are the masters 'cause they experienced a lot of cruel methods since many years... You can only suffer like many freedom fighters...
- Concrete cases?
- Very much! The judges of system who play dirty rolls... It is extra incredible on Swedish justice-scenes that many foolish judges been corrupted by Jewish authorities and they play extra horrible rolls as pycho-proff doctor magister at policlinics... I can�t meet all the judges nor observe all the cases but I met many high-staff at Golf Club Teneriffe, they explained... Shameful! I can�t explain here what they say on the corrupted colleges, so awfully shameful... ... Court material look likes simetrical sences, reasons are too similarly... Many papers of court been published by the Bonniers, Nordstedt... Same mechanism publish as basic Zionist propaganda material, too... EU-membership... After 1995 impressed it by the democratic authorities of other countries?
- Unfortunately, it's in all frauds, much more dirty now... If any true jurist goes to United Nations related commissions or the independent justice authorities, so we shall most interesting scandals...
- What kind of scandals?
- For instance Osmo VALLO&Tony MUTKA and other members of the "assassination on the so called Resande Folket" cases... M�rta Pettersson and others who murdered by the "imported criminals" like Bengalian Zionist Mafia mobilized in the EU; similarly recruitment cases... Remember; what the relatives of Tony DEOGAN, Dagmar HAGELIN, Anders GUSTAFSSON demand...
- Don't make me worry with examples, don't list please much more!..
- It's not me who create the official shame lists!.. Did you hear Osmo VALLO's two brothers and all other relatives are arrested, too... The victims and witnesses were been arrested instead of murderers... Other way, many freedom fighters forced to be jobless and living under minimal standards... Most famous concrete case is Stefan Dimiter TCHOLAKOV who labelled as "laborious"... There are many examples... The Work Rights fighters Jimmie �STERGREN, delegated adviser (former graphic artist) Bengt PETTERSSON and Ahmed RAMI, because of these brave hearts criticized the thieves by the Capitalist Jewish lobbies... Laponians who fight for their own mark and minority rights, therefore imprisoned their representative character Olof T. JOHANSSON... Remember the true Socialists like Bengt FREJD, Sara LIDMAN, Staffan EHNEBOM, so-called the "Free Speech Fighters", anti-Capitalist demonstrants like Jan HATTO, Sten ARNE-ZERPE, Dietlieb FELDERER... Even the independent movements who struggle against the weapon-handlers and main figures of such groups, like Henrik Westander (before he got professor-chair as gift) and by his side likely flexible Calle H�GLUND... Don't forget the Anti-Imperialists, like Hannes WESTBERG, Herman SCHMID, journalists Staffan BECKMAN, Stefan HJERT�N, free-mind intellectuals like Ernst Rainer HOLM, Linus Brohult, honoured priest K. G. HAMMAR and hundreds of the anti-Zionists who were been registered, pursued and attacked by the lobbies...
- What is common with them?
- Also! When a Fascist accuses them so judges punish the reviewers, immediately... But when the oppressed people leave any accusation acceptance, can easily be refused ... The requests of them almost been absolutely refused... Read two different cover of assassinations for example one of the victims called Daniel WRETSTR�M and second one Tony DEOGAN; so you'll be shocked if you discover many incredible freakness, parallel points; for instance how the prosecutors and judges corrupted by financial lobbies and how all the gang members released, how the evidences disappointed, witnesses forced to go in silence or they disappointed, too...
- Why the DN, Expressen and other big papers avoid of to publish these true stories? They avoid of to show the real discrimination?! Schindler's List was only a filmatic illusion, actually the true boss never gave a chance peace in communities... You know, Bonniers, Wallenberg, Bilderberg-gangs and "Bulldogs" drive the Swindlers' lists, means all the honoured intellectuals been registered on their computers... Therefore Stockholm-Canberra changed to be second plot area of Jew York-Tel Aviv's armed Mafia...
- Yes, it's! But what a lucky I have been warned before!
- The authorities are blind on such actions.. Why?
- Because every big scoundrel drives by the big lobbies in this big SvekJa zionized Kingdom...
- How can we could informed and know the truth!?...
- I can't reply all in two minutes?!
- Well!... I understand better... It's a modernised version of enormous hypocrisy... And I understand why the world couldn't react when Jews massacred people in Sabra, Shatila, Jenin... A lot of intellectuals too watched on Tv meanwhile drinking Whisky...
- Like the idiots druged by the tv-soup-series?
- No, Sir! We have incredible reactions and collaborated feelings too, remember, we all cried when we watched on the Swindler's list, whole lies master-piece on scenes...
- Shame on double-moral masters!.. Where are the all good peoples now?!
- No way to Pessimism, please!.. Well, I see a positive case here on the Scandinavian Jewish DN, Expressen, Menorah pages; Maximum sentence for the desecration of cemeteries - an outrage which traditionally targeted Jewish cemeteries - was raised from 6 months' imprisonment to 2 years. Yes, the imprisonment period raised in 1993, Spring. Then...
- It should not calls for case; it's simply provocation... There is no any single case in SvekJa, means nobody sentenced, nobody imprisoned for desecrations...
- Maximum sentence will be 2 years! Isn't good?
- I want not talk on the sentences good or not good... But I'm coming from Scania (Sk�ne) and I witnessed who targeted the cemeteries...
- Jews! I saw them... They were there and incited very successful so they manipulated situation... Therefore there is no prisoner after this paragraph ' cause they aimed change the rules...
- I remember some similarly case, my mother witnessed and told us about the foxy Jews who played theatre at the street on 30 November in Germania... It was before WW III, Jewish fanatics crashed own glass and won enormous generous compensation by the insurance firms... But their media manipulated the world by the help of American Imperialism so all the illiterates crying on every 30 September worldwide, every year like a crying festival, meantime the Zionist boss' laughing behind the windows...
- This is not the Cold War but a form of ongoing Cold War, what drives now by the lobbies... This area demands the prejudiced scientists...
- Why the oppressed folk don't protest or discuss these problems...
- Ever and never! This is not the result of the football matches... People need knowledge on biological developments...
- Biological? But the lobotomies and sterilization methods were only in last century?!
- System has now most advanced methods for instance isolation, registration and systematically persecution and such injustice affairs... Only two thousand young become suicide in SvekJa Kingdom, two times been a briefly news.
- - Young? But adults?
- They never counts by half officially pools.... Animal lover bourgeoisie have sex-partner-dogs, counts for identification and health rights, but not the discriminated persons... Never mind!
- There aren't really a single one modernized democratic institution?
- I wonder why many immigrants placed to the pretty job places without language courses, without any logical capacity, experience, education, talent on such areas, meanwhile many others been discrimined because of their language is not "wonderful, brilliant"?..
- I know, I know!... Well, I understand what do you mean!.. Actually I met many of them... I can explain... It's a play of dominazional power, for example after Warszawa pakt's collapse fleed many biologs to the occupied Middle East, Australia, SvekJa and specially the laboratory workers sets on the jobs without any oppression...
- Did you found any explain about this subject?..
- Not directly... I met a family in SvekJa, who calls for BOLDTs, escaped from Baltics by the way of so-called "official Al CAPONE Raoul WALLENBERG" Co's false Finnish passport and corrupted authorities in Kingdom by the way of Jewish lobbies... A cunning mature, drives "Invandrar Publications", like Sesam weekly... She explained that all these scientists had already one or two international languages what been respected...
- She lies! I know a true writer, who can six or seven language but SvekJa system set him too the cleaner-catch boy courses...
- Well, I understand you... Jolin replied this case too; "maybe the writer criticised the oligarchic targets..."
- And she was the main figure to organize the lie-fabrication and set these dirty subjects on the Invandrar Tidningen? Bravo!
- You will be shocked; she collaborates with all kind financial lobbies to register the opposites...
- Was she biology-worker in Baltic...
- No! But system need such families to follow the people and therefore she didn't go to the cleaner courses and nor any language course although her vocabulary is worst when I compare with other immigrants... Nowadays fixed this family a credit possibility by the lobbies and Swedish American authorities, it looks like a support to publish weekly propaganda bulletin, called "Sesam"...
- Is it a propaganda bulletin which the redactors in Jew York recommended?
- Yes! Worst and most dangerous in the world...
- Do you explain; what you discovered by Sesam or chief Jolin BOLDT or Jusek/jurists' syndical sect, which completely Evangelist/Jew-dominated and its periodical media runs by G�ran BOLDT Co. although this Zionist gangster never had a single one scientist in the family!..
- Yes, it's!.. But such chiefs are clever to use the regularly credits of system... I am an ordinary people and regularly reading all the issues of Sesam/Jusek falsification magazines and look at on these pages, what these gangsters provoke: "Immigrants always have problems.. They must complete their education and integrate to the democratic values..." Very provocative...It means if you never been accepted as true citizen so you must think that your education is low, complete it... If immigrated person is non-Judaic originated must complete courses to be disher, even if man is professor.. But other immigrant who came from Warszawa and presented himself as academician, accepted to be professor without a true diplom.. If you criticize this dirty deal, risky to be labelled that you collapsed on integration...
- A kind of registered psycho?
- Definitely!.. This is a kind nonchalanted crocodiles' market... The masters of this neo-liberal "smiling faced fascist process" show no pardon... Since many years the Swedish immigrant publications run by the fascist Zionist redactors, collaborators and inseminate false imagination... This is a insemination what the Zionist Fascists do against the second class people in Tel Aviv... In SvekJa Kingdom, by this villain-coup drives same project... Look at these pages, even the Laponians counts like the second class people and never discuss serious their minority rights, work rights by the industrial investigations of Kingdom... They handled often like the Gypsies,more worst; they handled like prisoners on its own marks like the Palestinians who imprisoned his own houses there in the occupied Middle East... Do you discuss your rights here on Immigrant pages? Never... BOLDTs had easier credit opportunities by Sparbank and Nordea's Jew chiefs... Why? Because, BOLDT-gang is the best flexible which uses like a condom against Human Rights...According of these scoundrels there is no any Zionist Occupational Gang in the world, but Palestinians been counted as problematic... Palestinians described like the immigrants there, what the oppressed people been handled here in SvekJa Kingdom... BOLDT and her lapdogs manipulate the questions of immigrants and never answer the questions although there is two pages for responses...
- I know a Jewish paper in USA, redactor send letters himself and replies later instead of the true readers...
- Similarly tactic!... What Big Brother do, Swedish hypocrites just imitate it... Not only this fatty imbecile's Sesam, all other credit-addicted papers administrations making copies of ordinary people's letters... mostly all these half-officially "Invandrar" publication industry "brain washing instruments on the immigrants" running on this line... what the lobbies, so-called "registrationsnaemnden" and the collaborators by the Swedish ministries like much and therefore pumping money..
- Now I have a little question; is BOLDT-gangs are Jewish originated...
- More dangerous... Members, so-called "edsvurna" by the Zionist lobbies!...But how you guess about the origins of these scoundrels?!
- I am not so stupid although I like sometimes discuss football, too...
- ...and maybe a private question, too!.. How could you be so close to Mammele Jolin!...
- She like small and younger Africans like a tradition by the bourgeoisie fatties nowadays and it was plus point when she discovered I am from Ethiopia...
- More question?
- No more, 'cause I have already all the answers on this area specially experiences by such kind of chiefs who need my massage... This is biology, too; bio-physique...
- But why all these lobbies hate Rainer HOLM?.. Rainer is not immigrant..
- He registered because of the critics against the system and projects..
- What kind of system? Whose projects, whose rules?
- Different faces but same play on the dirty scenes!..
- That is right!.. Unfortunately, a crow goes but another crow comes... Betrayers love each other and they always have supporters by the financial lobbies... For example Sparbank, Nordea, Associates thieves Co, Citibank/CitiGroup, even CSN and other similarly Zion-dominated betrayers, lean-mousetraps...
- More dangerous than all other classical mafia examples... Because all these liberalized instruments have both legal and illegal leagues, different faces on the different scenes...
- Flexible fascism!..
- Not only this case and such victims, all the anti-imperialists are the potentially criminals, according to the registration staff of financial lobbies...They are suspicious in all cases, on all the connections...
- They are suspicious perhaps only on our duties... Other way I met an interesting gay, he talks perfect Persian like a true Iranian citizen, practiced around of Gulf...
- DEHDARI? KAMALI? TAGAVI?
- Bijan FAHIMI!.. This gay, Persian Zionist case enough to explain any connections between many Swedes... Such "imported instruments" help to compare with the opportunities and benefits for example these persons systematically been discriminated: Staffan EHNEBOM, Jimmie �STERGREN, Ahmed RAMI, Ernst Rainer HOLM (regime critic worker, disappeared in Gaevle city just after May Day 2003), Henrik WESTANDER, Osmo VALLO (murdered by police torture in Malmuu-city) and his prisoned brothers, Tony DEOGAN and Anders GUSTAFSSON (both murdered by system supported violence leagues and prosecutors didn't accuse anyone because these poor boys weren't from bourgeoisie categories in the community and both criticized system by any articles before), Bengt FREJD, Olof T. JOHANSSON, Sara LIDMAN, Calle H�GLUND, Belay MEKKONEN, Hannes WESTBERG, Linus BROHULT, Sven WOLTER, Gunnar THORELL, Murat YILDIZ, Bodil Margret LINDQVIST, Staffan BECKMAN, �smet CELEPL�, Juan FONSECA (when he hadn't concern so intensive interest on money), Ditlieb FELDERER, Stefan HJERT�N, Stefan Dimiter TCHOLAKOV...
- Is it dangerous to have same name?
- Very risky! Nephew Stefan forced to be psycho because one of the his relatives in Balkan were the anti-Zionist guerrilla leaders... One of the guerillas had same name forced for Independent Macedonia and jailed by false accusations of two Jewish judges from Bulgaria just after 1945. Guerrilla leader had no possibility to defence himself, Jewish judges published only the false accusations, including fictive movements who leaned weapon from Germania under WW II. Although many corrupted judges and prosecutors were the traitors, this power manipulated history; nobody succeed to choose what is right what is wrong by medial campaigns... Guerrillas, like "Uncle TCHOLAKOV" sentenced without any minimal evidence... He died there... We see another TCHOLAKOV in Scandinavia, immigrated, but pursued and fallen in incredible troubles... This nephew TCHOLAKOV, "immigrated Heimatlos Stefan" born in 1944 as Dimiter, become a brilliant academic carrier in Sofia university and fleed to SvekJa Kingdom, completed 180 university points but prevented from work life, pursued, isolated, discriminated by the the Jewish registrators, lobbies, specially the collaborators of Clas LILJA "genetic-researcher Zionist clan" members in the W�xj� city university... I can add other figures, too; for example the victims from West Front like Robert MALECKI as true Vietnam deserter and as second category; Jan MYRDAL, Teddy John FRANK, Frank BAUDE, Peter BRATT, (his cell-shared-comrade Jan GUILLOU pissed off from lists because he is swimming in money, changed class level, been rich, reached to be droged creator at last), Dagmar HAGELIN (been pursued by Zionist lobbies who collaborated with dictators of South America and murdered there by fascist military of ASTIZ... Dagmar was been cynically tortured and killed because her father listed as Marxist and very interesting now, his family affected by persecution, all the relatives troubled similarly case and systematically hunting by the Zionist lobbies), Torsten LEANDER (only this one pursued person compensated as symbolic manouver), Work Rights Fighters Jimmie �STERGREN from H�gdalen and his ombudsman Bengt PETTERSSON from Folks house Raagsved Ghetto district, Lilian GUSTAFSSON who is mother to Anders, 17, murdered by torture methods of bulldog Anders CARLBERG's well-paid bastards at Fyrshuset trainee centre in Hammarby bourgeoisie area of capitol. After that Anders CARLBERG been prized as Integration chief and poor mother Lilian still betrays by the Jewish manipulation centre Expo's "professional liars"...
- It looks like a living history...
- That is right and tv redaction collected much more figures, the names of the victims, all the almost anti-imperialists...
- The "Human enemies" will not like to talk on such cases.. They hate the truth... - It's true!... The profiteers of system hate human being... We collected here hundreds of names... Count please the victims of Estonia ferry, which used to transferring the nuclear weapons to the West and sank by an explosion; prosecutors hunted the critic intellectuals not the criminal propagandists of Jewish DN-Expressen-Menorah falsificators nor the boss of weapon markets...... Why thus people counts in two different categories and what is difference between two oppressed or only been registered followed people I don't understand... But you can notice much more if you visit Veritas Co. Veritas fraud league is a computer and distribution which serve the falsificators, Swedes call him "Jankele Pirat kopiorm�staren!", means "Bitch falsificator masters' bastard"...
- What is common with all these plays? What is the connection but with our tennis player monkey?
- That is the question... They don't know anything and therefore we are on the duty, means their unknowledge is our gain...
- You need go to the ear specialist, my friend; Nordic climate is not fit to your upside...
- Please, my friend! Take these covers back to the archives! Explain nothing there, outside; please! I'll do thanksgiving because I have only one year to be retired..
- Wait!.. Wait!.. My son and daughters already at AMS and their playboys/call girls etc relatives fixed places at L�nsarbetsn�mnden, Migration theatre's integration �verket�... It was difficult to be staff there, without any true exam, nor really job interviews... We should not be risky for their situation!..
- Situation?! What?!
- It's risky to be dismissed... As I said, I have many relatives, who still earn money there; also, as staff...on paper...
- I witnessed any related cases... But a woman who formed this explain she was been guilt, instead of the suspected persons... Don't make laugh on such stories, please! One of these writers named Bodil Margret LINDQVIST wrote a saga/story and faced PUL when the Evangelist coup of Swedish church spied her... But folks insist to be loyal to Bodil Margret LINDQVIST... Did you know, why? Resistance against discrimination... Saga on Ulf BERG, for instance, this saga is a strong file of Bodil's works... Saga-files are a kind of action; yes, I should remember that Bodil was VPK-follower rebel...
- Vaensterpartiet kommunisterna.. Main European leftist parties changed themselves but traditionally hate clans of zionist imperialism didn'rt change the persecution process on the antiimperialists...
- They hate human being...
- That's right!.. This is one of the reasons; yes, she was a famous member by Communist Party... There are any related explains on her own homepages what she been attacked and therefore cleaned many pages.. As a brand new example about the first story pages of Bodil Margret LINDQVIST:
- Bodil's ordinary corrected (nicked...) short reserv stories online; here, Bodil and her friends still inform community on true criminals, for example incest&pedophile figures: http://debatt.passagen.se/show.fcgi?category=3500000000000014&conference=10500000000000424&posting=19500000001973698
- There are many solidarity groups around such anti-imperialist figures for example, Solidarity Group, EDRI: http://www.autistici.org/edrigram/edri/edri22.txt
EDRI-gram against Echelon in Russian language:
Solidarity in Scandinavia:
Juridical Solidarity in Bruxel:
The readers' notices to the story teller Bodil:
Individual Solidarity for example Anders R. OLSOON, struggles against corrupted authorities:
Individual Info Blog for example Bengt O. KARLSSON:
Official info pages, like German-spoken jurists in Belgique:
Individual Infor pages in German language, for example the site of Christoph Andersson:
Analysis by EU authorities:
European Court discuss Bodl-case:
Registration question, discuss by Britannian authorities:
Half-officially indivudual infos online, for example Taylor WESSING:
Governmental explanation of Swedish hypocrisy:
(Yes, real hypocrisy and this page pissed off by system, just after the broadcastings of the storyteller)
Free-researchers from Scandinavia:
Free-International researchers, like Sidley Austin BROWN:
Commercial effects searched by S. J. BERWIN:
Human Rights effects of Bodil case, discussed in Russian language:
Intellectual Rights or Crime by EU? Discuss in French language:
Communicational Rights, discussed in French language:
Bodil case analyses in French language as Social Law question:
Institutional report (for EU) by Leiden University, in Dutch language:
Academical discuss at Law Faculty-Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam; in Dutch language:
Internet Newsletter for Lawyers:
Bodil case analyses as a voluntary recruitment question:
Comrade Bodil M. LINDQVIST case awarded one of the contemporary courageous anti-Semite figures:
Bodil case helped to expose the Brainwashing wall on Internet:
Bodil case helped to expose the Censor on Internet:
Bodil case helped to expose the Racism of dominaZional Judaic System:
Bodil case helped to expose the falsifications of Nobel-committee:
Bodil case helped to expose the ugly face of Zion ruled Media:
Bodil case helped to explain the terminologie of "Civilized Darkness" etc.:
Bodil case helped to explain the fraudulent of commercialized Amnesty International and Red Cross' Swedish sections:
- ...so far you works on Internet, it's possible that anybody try to manipulate it.....
- That is right!.. Tere are many fanatics like "religious fanatic manipulators' Livets ord" and other fascist leagues who attacking the anti-imperialists.
- Definitely!.. Bodil's works been attacked by Livets ord... There are many servers, like Maccabi Jewish staff and provocative AFA (real Fascists who using the Anti-Fascist labels) homepages... They still continue to manipulate... This is the true terror, advanced by technical support lobbies...
- Sometimes we see good friends, who show very useful solidarity for instance J�rgen K.; he is Bodil's close friend, struggles well.
- This is the "True Living history"...
- If you have any question so I recommend you'll call to this civil-courage symbol, "Story-teller".. Here is the directly mobile phone of Bodil Margret LINDQVIST; 0046703289090 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Home phone 004631331015
- City code 31?
- M�lndal 431 34, Glasbergsgatan 182, Vetlanda SE
- Wet? Land?
- Yes, it's is a piece of SvekJa Kingdom!...
- Even it's not acceptable! My heart says; "No!"
- What is most unfair?
- To be handled like the animals in the farm of George ORWELL... Look at all these masters of swindler who have two-legs only difference between the other kind pigs...
- I understand your reactions! But if you insist to go on the last two legs, risky that you can be sanctioned� Did you hear that many people gone suicide?
- Media didn't explain...
- Whose media? Anyway there are many people, even an ordinary list can take many pages of newspapers... Advertisements are important than suicide victims, nowadays...
- You mean that the system can piss off...
- Legalized cleansing by modernized methods... Hundreds of people commit suicide only in last year...
- An EyeWitness Account from Jerusalem on Saturday 15 Oct., 2000 - ...and they call this peace... Today, I went to Qud�s It was devastating. .. I was with a group of Palestinians from Haifa and its surrounding area. We were there for a conference which was canceled because of the `incidents' as the conference organizers put it with
ironic understatement. So with little else to do given the general strike that shut Ramallah down completely, and wanting to do something practical to help, we decided to venture into Jerusalem and do just about the only thing you can do here without risking your life when
there are demonstrations against the occupation outside every refugee camp and at every checkpoint. We went to the Makassed hospital in East Qud�s to donate blood.
The drive from Ramallah to the Makassed hospital in Qud�s should take around half an hour. Just over an hour after leaving Ramallah and having driven through settlement after settlement (because the only roads the Israelis left open were the settlement roads), we
finally got close to the hospital only to be stopped by a row of Jewish soldiers standing in a line blocking the road and facing off with a few dozen Palestinian youths who were gathered around 50 years away. The soldiers were, as usual, heavily armed. They had about a dozen jeeps and several vans. The Palestinians, again as usual, had only stones. There were a couple burning tires in the road. Every now and then a Palestinian threw a stone in the direction of the soldiers (who were too far away to actually be hit), and then retreated but to his friends. I bumped into L., a German girl I know who lives and works at the Lutheran hospital down the street from the Makassed. "This has been going on all night," she told me wearily. "Yesterday it took me 3 hours to get from over there to here because the whole road was blocked." She pointed in the direction of the Makassed, about 150 yards away. She continued, "they (the soldiers) came into the hospital last night and were shooting inside....were had several of the boys die in here." she added, by way of explanation.
Boys. They're killing boys!..
After a few minutes spent gaping in horror, we got back into our bus and cars and turned around. We drove about 20 minutes through the side streets until we finally reached the Makassed. As we drove to the front of the hospital we could hear shooting. The Israeli occupation forces were apparently getting bored just standing there and decided to take things up a notch.
More shots, and an ambulance zoomed past sirens wailing. With her usual impeccable time, my mother called. I though about lying about where I was, but realized that she would be able to see through my fib - if not from my voice, then from the gunshots and ambulance sirens. I said I'd call back later.
We were greeted at the hospital by an official looking man who guided us led us up the stairs to the rooms where the injured were being treated. The first man we met had been hit, by a rubber-coated bullet
I think, in the head. He looked drowsy and his head was covered in bandages. He was about 25 years old. Someone from our group said a few words of support, and we moved on. In the next room was a man was lying with a bandage across is face. He was lucky: his eye had been blown off. If he had been a few inches to the right, the bullet would probably have entered his brain. In the next room was a young man who had been shot in the hand. The room after that housed a man who had been shot in the stomach. "He's in very bad shape," whispered a doctor. Stating the obvious slightly he added, "it's not good to be shot in the stomach."
Downstairs the injuries were worse. A 13 year old girl shot in the stomach. A man shot in the head. Another had been shot in the heart. They didn't think he'd last the night. I stopped listening after that. Another room, another patient in agony, another family suffering in silence. And then another. And another.
All the while, we could hear the sirens screaming as the ambulances entered the hospital. And we could still here the shooting.
We went outside to the hospital's Emergency Entrance. There were probably two dozen people there, some in uniform, some not. One man had a megaphone which he was using to give orders to everyone in sight. Everyone seemed to have a cell phone which seemed strange until I realized that they were using them to communicate with the ambulances and the various taxis acting as ambulances.
"There's one coming! Clear the way! Clear the Street!" ordered the man with the megaphone. "Only doctors can approach the car!" An ambulance roared in. They hospital staffed pulled out a young man with bandages around his arm. Someone yelled to alert the man with the megaphone to the arrival of another vehicle. Again Mr. Megaphone repeated his demand for everyone to clear the way and let the ambulance through. And again they did. This time the `ambulance' was a white service taxi van, one of many being used to ferry the injured to the hospital. Out came a girl about 14 years old. I guessed she was suffering from tear gas
inhalation: she had no visible wounds, was breathless, and was clutching her head. Another ambulance arrived with another young man.
Then another. Five ambulances in the 20 minutes we were there. I couldn't decide whether to be relieved or devastated that everything was so well organized. On the one hand, everyone had his ' job and knew what to do: it worked like clockwork. On the other, that practice makes perfect is tragic when the activity in question is the admission of wounded youths to a hospital...
By this point I was shaking. Adrenaline, stimulated by horror and rage, was attacking my legs and arms. I felt weak, but strangely energized. My legs shook slightly as I walked. I was selfishly relieved when we were told that the outpouring of donations from the local community meant they had no room for our blood. I figured I
needed every drop if I was going to stay vertical for the rest of the afternoon.
From the Emergency Entrance we headed to the office of Dr. Khalid, Director of the hospital. Relieved to be able to sit down (I wasn't sure how much longer my legs would hold me), I gratefully accepted the Arabic coffee handed around. I just started to relax, when the shooting started up again, louder this time. So, as sirens
wailed outside, and shots rang out from 100 yards away, Dr. Khalid smiled warmly and welcomed us. It's so nice to see `48 Palestinians here in the West Bank, he began, using the term Palestinians use when talking the part of Palestine lost in 1948. One of the women in our group interrupted him. "We are not the '48 Palestinians. We have always been here. They are the Jews of '48". But then she thanked him and put into words what we were all feeling. "Our hearts", she
said, "are with you."
We asked him about the people we had seen and the procedure for dealing with crisis such as these. He told us that yesterday 5 martyrs died at the Makassed. 190 people were injured and needed treatment. 150 were admitted. He told us that all five were killed by the type of bullets that explode after entering the body, causing
maximum damage. "High velocity bullets" he said in English. I wondered if there was a way to say "high velocity bullet" in Arabic or if they always used English to describe them. He told us that the Israelis have no respect for ambulances, that they shoot at them and won't let them help or transport people. Later, someone
else told me that yesterday, Palestinians lay injured on the street 50 yards from hospital and the Israelis wouldn't let the ambulances near them.
He then started telling us about the `Disaster Plan' (again named in English but explained in Arabic). This plan has been in operation since the first days of the Intifada. Everyone knows his or her role, where they have to be and what they have to do. In times of crisis, all hospital staff have to either be present or on stand-by at a known location so they could be called in if needed. I thought of the `disaster drills' emergency medical workers simulate in Washington (where I worked with an ambulance service) so we could keep up our skills. They don't need drills here, they have plenty or practice...
When we finished our coffee we went outside to the bus. While we were milling around waiting for our bus driver to get the bus, and for
everyone to say their good-byes, we watched the boys throwing stones
and the soldiers lined up staring back at them. There was no
shooting. Suddenly, all the Palestinians in front of us - about
200 in all - turned and started running towards us. Scared, I looked
in the direction of the soldiers. My friend and I grabbed each others
hands as we realized that the Israelis soldiers had formed a line and
were running towards us, their guns raised, and shooting wildly in
our direction. Lots of gunfire. The ambulances and other cars fled
towards us. Terrified youths, apparently scared of arrest and injury
in equal degrees raced past us. Dodging them and the cars we ducked
back into the hospital compound and someone pulled shut the metal
gate. My whole body shook in fury and fear. Half of me wanted to run
for cover. The other half, the part of me that was furious at the
brutality of the soldiers and exploding with rage at the injustice of
the situation, wanted to go out and join the shabab, wanted to pick
up stones and hurl them at the animals shooting at us. Shooting at us
because Palestinian youths have the audacity to demand their freedom,
the gall to remind the world that they are human beings too with
rights and pride, and the desperation to risk everything in the
pursuit of justice.
I didn't join them though. I cowered behind the gate until it seemed calmer and the youths started to return to the area. We opened the gate and stepped outside the hospital to see what was going on. We had just resumed our places when the soldiers starting attacking again. Again some 200 teenagers turned around towards me and fled. They looked scared; I was terrified. The sounds of the bullets were getting louder and louder as the soldiers came closer. Again we fled into the hospital compound and waited.
A few minutes later it was calm again. One of our groups sprinted to
her car (which was parked right in the line of fire) and I opened the
hospital gate for her. The buaab (part gatekeeper, part security
man), a cheerful looking man in his fifties, smiled at me gratefully
and asked in Arabic if I was from with the group from '48
It was surreal. We stood in the street exchanging greetings. He
offered me a cold drink, I explained what I as doing in Palestine.
The shooting continued and the youths retreated again. And we stood
making small talk.
Finally we moved behind the gate. Our group was, we realize,
stranded: our bus was outside but the gunfire was too heavy to reach
it, and anyway, our driver was smarter than we were - he was
nowhere to be found. So, we did the next best thing to getting the
hell out of there. We had lunch.
My hands shook as I lifted my fork and used my knife. They were still
shaking several hours later when I called my parents to tell them I
By the time we finished eating things had calmed down. The youths
were still there. And the soldiers were still there. But the
shooting had paused long enough for us to get to the bus. We got on
the bus quickly and drove away towards the center of town. In three
minutes we were at the Garden of Gethsemeny. Tourists were giggling
as they chatted to each other and marveled at the buildings and the
trees. I fought the urge to get out of the bus and shake them. I
wanted to shout at them. "Don't you realize that they are KILLING
teenagers less that 1km from here? Do you care about nothing but old
stones and buildings? How can you go sightseeing when quite literally
around the corner, Palestinians are fighting for their lives and for
their freedom? You want sights, I'll show you sights. Go to the
hospitals. See the sight of a mother crying over her injured child.
See a wife praying her husband will survive the night. See the
Doctors fighting to treat patients with no money, no equipment and no
supplies. Watch teenage boys with automatic weapons shoot at teenage
boys with stones. But for God's sake, stop giggling about
Of course I didn't say that at all. I watched silently from the
bus. And listened as the radio announcer read the news: clashes in
Jerusalem, Ramallah, Nablus, Hebron, Gaza, Jenin. Hundreds injured,
over a dozen killed. An ambulance worker shot in the head in Gaza as
he tended to patient who had been shot. A child of 14 shot dead in
front of his father as they tried in vain to shelter themselves from
the soldiers fire. Another child killed in Gaza. Another in Nablus. A
16 year old from Ramallah. They were firing on demonstrators from
helicopters and armored tanks in Gaza. I stopped listening and
remembered the clashes I went to in 1998 in Ramallah. I remembered
how petrified we all were when the helicopters arrived and started
flying low. You can't hide from a helicopter, you see. They can
get you wherever you are cowering. And I started remembering the
sting of the tear gas they used to disperse the crowds, the fact that
it stings your eyes, your throat, your lungs and your skin. And then I
realized that all day I hadn't seen a single Western journalist
all day. I wondered where they were and cursed them for their absence.
And I cursed the soldiers for their brutality. And I cursed the
Israeli government for putting them there and the world for not
Maybe when I have been here longer I will be able to understand the situation here. Maybe one day I will be able to grasp whatever it is in Israel's collective consciousness that enables it to act with such willful disregard for human life. Maybe one day I will decide whether they are convinced by their own pathetic excuses, whether they are motivated by anything besides pure, unadulterated evil. Maybe eventually I will know if Israel honestly thinks that in oppressing and brutalizing a civilian population, a people whose gravest crime is to exist at all, they are serving the interests of peace. Maybe, maybe not. Right now, as I sit at home writing this down, I'm too tired and depressed to care. My body aches from emotional and physical exhaustion, from the dreadful `low' that inevitably follows an adrenaline `high'. My head is throbbing and my mind is numb. But I am enjoying the silence. This weekend is the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah. Israel brought in the New Year by killing Palestinians. Start as you mean to continue.
And they call this peace.
- Who is telling?
- Witness Monica Tarazi
- Palestinian Women explain on December 19, 2000(Prisoners still imprisoned)...Testimony recorded in writing under oath about torture Muna Husni Qa'dan Dar Hussein from Araba- Jenin "I was arrested on 15 February 1999 at a military checkpoint between Araba and Jenin while I was on my way to work; I am a director of a kindergarten called "Baraim Ilnur". The taxi, which I was in with other passengers, was stopped and I was asked to show my identity card, then I was told that I was under arrest. I was taken to Dutan where I was held in custody for five hours, then I was taken to Al Jalami prison; the interrogation center. There my hands and feet were tied and a sack was place over my head. This went on for five continuous hours every day, except for a period when this went on from Sunday to Thursday.
My legs and hands were tied to a chair and a sack was placed over my head and a pair of glasses was placed on my eyes all the time. Loud music was playing in the background in the interrogation center, which I can't describe because a sack was covering my head.
The interrogation was carried out at night until the morning, which prevented me from sleeping, sometimes I fell asleep during interrogation (on Saturdays and Sundays I slept in the cell).
During the interrogation there was a male interrogator accompanied by a female soldier, every time a different male interrogator. The main interrogator's name was 'Abu Munir' and the other interrogators whom I can remember their names were named 'Sinuy', 'Peres' and 'Segal'. They cursed me using abusive words and against my religious belief and me.
They hit me once when they brought my phone book from my handbag and the interrogator Abu Munir asked me to read it. I read it many times but when he kept bothering me by asking me to read it over and over again I tore it up and threw it in the garbage. Abu Munir hit me on my hands and I hit him back on his face and tore his shirt.
The interrogator always threatened me with administrative detention. In one interrogation session Abu Munir came to interrogate me on Friday and Saturday nights. He told me that they arrested people who confessed about me so I told him I have nothing to confess. Then he told me that I was given an administrative detention sentence for six months and that I will be taken to Al Jalami prison on Sunday. He threatened me to extend my administrative detention for many times.
On the fourteenth day of interrogation they brought my brother Muawia (held at Megiddo prison). I was brought to him in the interrogation room and we were left alone for two hours. They told him to pressurize me so that I confess or eat (I went on a hunger strike since the first day of my arrest).
They tempted me by bringing another woman on the second day of interrogation. She claimed that she was from Nazareth and was named Abeer Abed. She asked me about the reason why I was held in custody but I told her that I had nothing to say. She said that she was arrested because she was in the "Islamic Jihad". She spent two nights with me in the cell. Then she was taken somewhere and returned ten days later. When I asked where she had been she said that she was sick and was taken to Al Ramli for treatment, I realized that she was a collaborator.
On Wednesday, 10 March 1999 my friend Asma'a was arrested and put in a cell next to my cell. I knew that it was her because a police officer asked about my name then asked her about her name so I realized that she was there.
I was not allowed to wash or change my clothes all the time. I pushed them to let me bathe because I needed it so they let me bathe once without soap; only with water.
After the attorney Sahar's visit to me on 7 March 1999 when I was on a hunger strike, she told me that I could ask for milk. After asking for milk several times, I was given a glass of it on the 25th day.
I stayed in a cell of 1.5 square meters. It had a toilet without a window and it was lit all the time.
On Sunday 14 March 1999 I was taken for a one-hour-interrogation session and I was told that I was an administrative detainee and that I would be take to Al Ramli prison. So I got in the car and when we got to Salem checkpoint (west of Jenin) I was asked to get out of the car and told to go home. I did not believe them because I thought that they were playing games with me but I went home. My hunger strike went on for 28 days- from my arrest to my release."
- Who is telling?
- Muna Qa'dan, March 29 1999, ID Card No. 926208414
- What are you thinking now on thus ongoing Jewish barbarity?
- Humanbeing shall overcome!
- I hope!..
- Tv team prepared a newest documentary, labelkled; "Sam Hamod's 'Good Jews'
Opinion", based on the research of Comrade Paul Westman
- Let's watch it!..
- The myth of the "good Jew" is a pervasive one. The "good Jew," of course, is the Jew(s) the speaker knows personally, and those he interprets as being committed to "humane" values�unlike misguided Jews (typically, but not always, identified as "Zionists" today). Jewish power is one thing. But the remarkable psychological effect Jews have on Gentiles, White and non-White alike, strongly suggests that Gentiles possess a fatal psychological blindness that Jews exploit to their advantage. Every ethnic group on earth falls prey to Jews in precisely the same way. They all make the same mistakes.
An example of Levantine strategic misjudgment is displayed in a June 25, 2003 editorial by poet H. S. "Sam" Hamod entitled "The Myth of Tiny, Little Israel: Zionist Tentacles Everywhere." http://tinyurl.com/x787 The Indiana-born Hamod (1936- ), a Lebanese-American, is a fairly typical Establishment activist intellectual. Trained at the Writer's Workshop of the University of Iowa, he is the author of eight books of poetry, and director of the National Communications Institute in Washington, D.C. He is also a former advisor to the U.S. State Department, former editor of Third World News, and a frequent contributor to CounterPunch.com and todaysalternativenews.com.
For the most part, Hamod's editorial is straightforward and inoffensive. He speaks of American Jewish power in the media, academia and government. By contemporary standards, his anti-White asides, at least in this article, are bland. For example, he maintains that South Africa's police and military "terrorized Blacks and Browns in that country for years," denounces Hitler and, like everyone else, cherishes a child-like belief in the "Holocaust." Hamod expresses scorn for "wacko right-winger" fundamentalist Christians, an "ignorant and crazy right wing" he believes controls the media jointly with "Zionist" Jews and possesses the power "to keep Muslim scholars out of interfaith forums and out of university speaking engagements."
Even so, he is broad-minded enough to have sympathetic words for Richard Nixon and Pat Buchanan, and makes note of one-sided media depictions of Italian-Americans as gangsters, while Jewish men (including even mobsters like Bugsy Siegel and Meyer Lansky) are invariably portrayed as "warm and generous" or, at the outside, "good men who went wrong."
Far and away Hamod's most arresting observation is the following: "Because of the long reach of the Israeli tentacles, I would say that even American presidents and congress people are afraid to speak openly or to act strongly against Israel because they may fear exposure that would ruin their career. Politicians up to presidents, according to FBI agents I spoke with in the 80s while I was Director of the Islamic Center in Washington, D.C., were afraid of assassination by Mossad or their related agents within even the American security apparatus. Some may scoff at this because they've never been inside this big game, but having seen it at work close up, one has to see it to believe it."
Something to think about.
However, Hamod opens his article with the following assertion: "Let me say at the outset this article is not anti-Jewish, but is anti-Zionist. . . . There are many Jews as well as others who abhor this [Sharon's and the Zionists' murderous behavior], in fact, these Jews are among the most heroic in fighting this brutality that is being used against the Palestinians and the espionage Mossad is perpetrating all over the world. This group includes such people as Nurit Peled (the winner of the Sakharov Prize for Peace in Israel), Anthony Lewis, Professor Noam Chomsky, Rabbi Michael Lerner and many other courageous and moral people. . . . This article pertains to those who are Zionists who support the brutal tactics of Sharon and his predecessors in Palestine and the U.S. . ."
Hamod makes two common mistakes here.
First is the projection of the now-familiar good Jew/bad Jew dichotomy onto Jews, a distinction about as valid as the one between good cop and bad cop in the interrogation room. The fact that Jews disagree among themselves about how best to pursue Jewish interests does not mean that one set of Jews is pure and good, or cares about Arabs or Palestinians. Although Nurit Pelid is unfamiliar to me, Lewis, Chomsky, and Lerner are typical anti-White Jews, and any sympathy they express for Arabs is doubtless incidental to their real aims, which concern the direction of Jewish policy.
Hamod's second common error is to identify socially and materially successful Jews as somehow extraordinarily "heroic," "courageous," or "moral" for simply taking a stand that should be expected of them as a matter of course. After all, Whites for decades have routinely taken positions directly contrary to the interests of their own people, sometimes at significant personal cost, but are never regarded as "heroic" or "courageous" for doing so. On the contrary, they are ritually humiliated and abused by the non-Whites they abjectly serve. Comfortable, successful Jews like Lewis, Chomsky, and Lerner hardly merit Hamod's extravagant praise.
Such Arab and Levantine psychological shortcomings with respect to Jews have always existed. In a hilarious 1953 letter written from Egypt, Francis Parker Yockey makes them quite plain:
"These people [the Egyptians] are terribly stupid and incorrigible (not capable of being enlightened) . . . They're simply too roasted by the sun to be able to accomplish anything. . . .
"[A] few days ago an important fellahin journalist said to me, about the Jews, 'I regard the Jews as cousins.' And the country is now at war with the Jews. But the officials say: not against the Jews, against the ZIONISTS. . . . Even the Gods contend in vain against stupidity. The synagogues here are very large, and they're all on the rise. The big businesses are Jewish. On the streets the Jews can't be distinguished from the others�except in a few cases�these people come from Europe�and they say 'I'm a European.' And they [the Egyptians] believe it, too."
Jewry's success, it seems, always depends heavily on the blindness and stupidity of its victims.
- There are absolutely "Good Jews, too", 'cause always there are the "Good idiots who ready to believe in the glamaoroused lies"...
- The Israeli Assassination of Muslim Religious Leader Sheik Ahmed Yassin, reports by Michael A. Hoffman
- Let's to listen Sir HOFFMAN!
- You are welcome, Comrados!..
- On March 22, 2004 the Israelis assassinated the Muslim religious leader, Sheik Ahmed Yassin. After a morning prayer service, the 67 year-old sheik, a quadriplegic, was leaving a mosque in Gaza, in his wheelchair, when he was murdered by an Israeli in a US-supplied helicopter gunship who fired a missile at Yassin on orders of Ariel Sharon.
Sheik Yassin was imprisoned for nine years by the Israelis and only released as part of a quid pro quo involving a botched, 1997 assassination attempt by the government of Binyamin Netanyahu on a Hamas diplomat in Jordan, Khalid Meshal (the Israeli Mossad had tried to spray poison in his ear with a high tech weapon).
The murder of Yassin is an act of state terror guaranteed to provoke more of the suicide bombings the Israeli government thrives upon: "This is worse than a crime, it is an act of stupidity," veteran Israeli peace activist Uri Avnery told Britain's "Guardian" newspaper. "This is the beginning of a new chapter of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It moves the conflict from the level of a solvable national conflict to the level of religious conflict, which by its very nature is insoluble."
Avnery described the assassination of Sheik Yassin as the act of Israel's "bankrupt political and military leaders" who were trying to cover up their failures by a catastrophic escalation. "This act will not only endanger the personal security of every Israeli, both in the country and around the world, but also the existential security of the state of Israel. It has grievously hurt the chances of putting and end to the Israeli-Palestinian, Israeli-Arab and Israeli-Muslim conflicts," Avnery said.
But Avnery's opinion is the minority view among Israelis. In an article titled, "Israel defiant over Yassin killing," the BBC reported on March 22 that, "soundings of Israeli opinion taken by various media suggest most Israelis welcome the assassination" of the Muslim religious leader.
The murder serves the interests of the Bush administration which seeks to impose a police state in the US under the pretext of a "war on terror" which Bush administration policies deliberately inflame. The Israeli assassination of Sheik Yassin is widely believed to have been carried out with US approval. Palestinians have until now mostly avoided targeting US personnel or facilities. But that may change, and the Palestinians may play into Bush's hands.
In a statement attributed to Hamas, the Muslim guerrillas declared, "The Zionists didn't carry out their operation without getting the consent of the terrorist American administration, and it must take responsibility for this crime." If Hamas seeks reprisals against Americans, the US government can then escalate their targeting of the Palestinians and associate them with Osama bin Laden and the terror war, while fully adopting the terrorist Israeli government as "allies in the war on terror." The US could also take a larger role in the oppression of the Palestinians in the occupied territories by claiming the oppression was part of the war on terror.
The assassination of Mr. Yassin was carried out with US-supplied military hardware -- equipment over whose use the US government, by law, retains some measure of control. If we had objections as to how the Apache and other military aircraft are being used, Bush could have objected to Congress. The lack of such objections signals to Sharon that his equating of the Israeli war against the Palestinian people with the broader US-led "war on terror" is a winning strategy.
Fate of the Terrorist Rabbis...
There are many terrorist rabbis in Judaism, the late Meir Kahane being the most notorious, though not necessarily the most murderous. The alleged Arab assassin of Rabbi Kahane is serving a 40 year prison sentence in New York's maximum security lock-down, while the assassins of Sheik Yassin receive applause among neo-Conservatives in America.
Israeli army chaplains often compare Palestinians to "Amalek," a nation which followers of the religion of Judaism believe is fated for extermination. These Judaic chaplains encourage Israeli troops to shoot Palestinians of all ages and sexes at every opportunity. The Israeli army has killed thousands of Palestinians, including hundreds of children, since the start of the latest Intifada in September of 2000. If it is right to kill the Muslim religious leader Ahmed Yassin, is it also ethical to kill Israeli army chaplains who inspire atrocities against Palestinian civilians?
And what of Rabbi Moshe Levenger, and many rabbis like him? Levenger is a convicted murderer (of an unarmed Arab shopkeeper, for which he served a few months in jail), and one of the most bloodthirsty founders of the Talmudic "settler" movement, who has much innocent Palestinian blood on his hands. Levenger continues to stir up pogroms against Arab villagers.
Is there a Palestinian "right to self defense" against criminal rabbis and the atrocities they foment, and if so, does it extend to the assassination of such rabbis? Certainly any Palestinian killing of any rabbi, no matter how guilty that rabbi may be of atrocities against Palestinians, would still qualify as a terror act in the eyes of almost all US Establishment opinion-makers. Assassination of political and religious figures is universally regarded as an act of terror when Arabs do it. If any Arab were to kill a terrorist rabbi in the Israeli state or in New York state for that matter, such a killing would be immediately labeled a terror act by the US government and the US media would search for an "Al Qeada" link.
But when the Israelis commit assassinations they are described as "part of the struggle against terror." CNN stated, "The Israeli attack on Yassin follows weeks of Israeli anti-terrorism military operations into Gaza. Several Palestinians, including civilians, have died in the operations."
In Orwellian fashion, CNN always terms the killing of Israeli civilians as terrorism. But CNN calls the killing of Palestinian civilians "anti-terrorism." This double-standard is Judaic supremacy in action.
[Source for CNN quote: http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/22/yassin/index.html]
Only bamboozled goyim in America and Britain accept this double-standard; the international community does not. The rest of the world regards the Israeli-American "war on terror" as a charade which exists to give cover to the state terror of Washington D.C. and Jerusalem.
Bush preaches "democratic and civil principles" to the Arab world while he encourages and supplies the Israeli assassins who murder accused individuals without prosecution, trial or conviction. The rule of law is thus cast aside in favor of the law of the jungle by none other than George W. Bush.
Prior to Yassin's murder, Israel had assassinated five of the nine top Hamas resistance leaders. The message of the latest assassination, of the Hamas chaplain Yassin, is that the Israeli-American System needs terror. It fattens on it, swears by it and is fully manifested only by means of it.When Muslims moderate their stand (and Sheik Yassin was a a moderating influence on Hamas), put out feelers toward diplomacy, or seek a settlement, the Israeli-American monstrosity responds with missiles and bullets aimed at Muslim civilians and religious figures, in order to instigate more of the reflexive, retributive bloodbath that is then presented on American telescreens as "proof" of the instrinsic and ineradicable bestiality of Arabs and Muslims.
This cycle of Israeli terror and Islamic resistance is part of the Cryptocracy's Great Game.
- W. C. Hack reports on 29 Apr 2004: Liberation and rape go together?.. The 'Rape of Iraq' Acquires a New Meaning... The Arabic ideology could safely be summed up in one word: honour. Honour to Arabs, however, bear a very specific significance. Honour is a word that is attached to the land and chastity of women. It is the Arabic version of nobility. Trespassing on Arabian honour is the biggest sin there is to commit, be that in the name of liberation or worse still, occupation. As an Arab writer, reporting on the rape of the looted Arab honour of Muslim women is a major decision I had to make against the ethics of my culture and the morality of my society. Yet, I had to do it; someone had to do it. And here I register my very honest apology for publishing this report that opens wounds of many Arab families in Iraq and hurts the pride of the Arab nation, confirming that if we all keep our mouths shut, the illegitimate American occupation will feel free to lie to its teeth, even more.
- I have a foto, here; you see, a group soldiers torures an Iraqi woman like a sex toy... On of them put his penis in the moth of crying woman and three of the soldiers took fast the head of poor woman..
- I see.. This photo shows one instance of four thousand cases of alleged rape against Iraqi women by USA soldiers since the occupation began.
- Claiming to liberate Iraqis from its tyrant ruler, Mr. Bush Jr. packed troops and digital missiles in an adventure to conquer the proud Arab leader and teach him a lesson, after promoting Saddam as the evil of all ages. After the deliberate destruction of the infrastructure, cutting power and water supply, seizing people, crushing the gates of the Central Bank in Iraq and throwing Iraqi Dinars in the Streets , and looting the Museum of Baghdad with its 5000 years-old artefacts, the American genius of technological civilisation and economical globalisation went on to dismantle the Iraqi army, open presidential palaces for muddy combat boots to foul the sheets of the presidential bed, tartar-like. The dishonourable murder of the president's sons was not even the finale of that barbaric aggression. Iraqi citizens are tortured, arrested and physically raped by the American troops. Their revelling in the act of sexual torture was documented by the American mercenaries themselves. An American Muslim sent the pictures to Arabia. Claims that the pictures are not authentic or that rapes are not the order of the day for occupied Iraq is no different from the claim that Saddam was a threat to the US for possessing WMDs. The rape of Iraq was on top of the American agenda since Bush Sr. ; and today, his son lives to finalize the map of de-civilisation.
As Dr Susan Blocks put it in her article: The Rape of Iraq, published 15th April 2003, before she even learnt of the sexual rape of Iraq : "At the moment, there is not a functioning hospital in Baghdad. The Iraqi Antiquities Museum has been cleaned out of 5000-year-old priceless antiquities, most stolen, some smashed to pieces in the fury of "liberation.". This is not just Iraq's heritage that the illegal Anglo-American rape of Iraq has destroyed; this is the heritage of the Western world, the archaeological legacy of the Cradle of Civilization, the land of Abraham and Sarah, the ancient Sumerians and the legendary Garden of Eden. Marines guard the oil fields and even, brazenly, the Oil Ministry, leaving the hospitals, museums and the shops of hard-working Iraqis to the looters. What Block noted, probably by sheer guesswork, is that the occupation of Iraq by the American mercenaries was 'rape' to Arabs � the gravest sin against Arab honour.
The rape of Iraq - civilisation, history, economy, homeland and future is crowned now by a shameful record of sexual torture of 4000 reported cases of rape of Muslim women in traditional Arab dress. Peasant women in their black gelabas and in their forties and fifties are forced to perform fellatio on members of uniformed cowboys under the gun. Group rapes and military orgies became the order of the day. Women are pulled out of their homes by the hair across the desert sands to host the liberating troops between their legs.
As the Socialist web explains: "One month after the fall of Baghdad to the US military, the real reasons for the Bush administration's illegal war against Iraq are coming clearly into focus. Behind Washington's rhetoric about "liberation" and "democracy," America's financial oligarchy is preparing to enrich itself through the outright theft of an entire nation's wealth". And what is surprising if a country that is congratulating itself daily on the philanthropy of its dream, sees nothing wrong in waging wars against countries on all continents of the globe � nothing wrong in naming Bin-Laden a worker of freedom one day for driving the Russians out of Afghanistan, then calling him the most wanted a few years later for being behind the WTC bombing without producing evidences past fake video tapes?
When the Iraqi daily newspaper, As-Saah, reported on the rape of two teenager girls, aged 14 and 15, who were talking to American soldiers in Suwaira, 180km south of Baghdad, one day when the soldiers suggested they accompany them to their camp to take pictures but then collectively raped the pair, the US Central Command had the guts to comment: "Absolutely false!" That was reported on the 9th June 2003.
The US Central Command confirmed that they "take any claim of this nature extremely seriously, have looked into the allegations and found nothing whatsoever to substantiate the accusations, including checking local hospital records," it said. But while the US Central Command blatantly remarked that "the As-Saah newspaper clearly and blatantly abused its recently attained freedom to report responsibly to the Iraqi people," the series of more shocking rapes continue in the face of the American lies.
On the 18th July, Awakened Women reported the case of Sanariya, a 9 year old who was raped two months earlier by the American Mercenaries. The concept of honour in Arabian lands stands in the way of seeking reportage. And as the Awakened Women added: "For most Iraqi victims of abduction and rape, getting medical and police assistance is a humiliating process. Deeply traditional notions of honour foster a sense of shame so strong that many families offer no consolation or support for victims, only blame."
Girls are not going to schools; women are not reporting to work. Beyda Jafar Sadiq, 17, made the simple decision to go to school on the morning of May 22nd and never returned. Her family has been looking for her ever since. They have appealed to every international nongovernmental organization, the Iraqi police and the American authorities. Her eldest brother, Feras, 29, has crisscrossed the country, visiting the morgue in Basra in the south, travelling to Amara and Nasiriya on reports from acquaintances that they saw a girl who looked like Beyda. Dr. Younis said "Even when women come to the hospital with injuries that are consistent with rape, they often insist something else happened. "A 60-year-old woman asserted that she had been hit by a car. The mother of a 6-year-old girl begged the doctor to write a report saying that her daughter's hymen had been ruptured because she fell on a sharp object,a common lie families tell in the case of rape," Dr. Younis said.
On the arrest of Iraqi men at their abodes, the wives and sisters are taken hostages by American soldiers to the open desert. In most cases, children had to witness their mothers and grandmothers being beaten and ravished out of their homes by the Americans. Once a woman is taken to the desert near the camp, the soldiers ingeniously devise ways of sexual humiliation of Muslim women that range from performing group fellatios to having orgies with the cowboys in uniform. Despite the shame surrounding the events of rapes, where the youngest victim was 9 years old and the oldest was 64, four thousand cases of rapes were involuntarily exposed. In return, a series of rapes on the American troops started five weeks ago, where Iraqi citizens kidnapped and raped cowboys in combat before killing them. Blind to the fact that many soldiers are actually homosexual, Iraqis persist on deflowering the chastity of all Americans. The fact that no rape by the British troops has yet been reported poses the question : "Now, do we all know who the Americans are and what they had wanted from Iraq?"
- Terrorism raises like a kind of "Golden Age of Bloodsucking" ... This cruel industry succeed by BUSHit Evangelian Administration...
- Indeed many analysis exposed smillary results.. The terrorists and weapon dealers praises BUSH&SHARON&Tory BLiar fascists...
- "Bush policies make terrorism a growth industry", reported by R. Bruce St John | May 24, 2004
Editor: John Gershman, Interhemispheric Resource Center (IRC)
Foreign Policy In Focus www.fpif.org
Bush administration policies in the war on terrorism mutated the global threat, mobilizing anti-U.S. sentiment. The crisis in Iraq, coupled with radical shifts in U.S. policy in the Middle East and elsewhere, gave extremists a new focus, allowing radical groups to widen their appeal among Muslims and others. A terrorism alarm sounds everyday somewhere in the world, canceling flights, closing embassies, killing people.
Terrorism on the Rise
First, the Bush administration has steadfastly refused to define terrorism. In the Bush lexicon, terrorism is a catchall term for interpreting diverse conflicts, from separatist movements to paramilitary activity to arms and narcotics trafficking. The failure to define terrorism enabled the White House to label almost anybody opposed to its policies as a terrorist organization. Groups as diverse in structure and objectives as Peru's Shining Path, the Liberation Tigers of Tami Eelam, Basque Fatherland and Liberty, the Communist Party of the Philippines, and Hamas are on the State Department's list of designated foreign terrorist organizations.
Early on, this approach served the White House well in its search for recruits in the war on terrorism. Opposition groups in countries whose support the U.S. deemed essential to winning the war were often labeled "terrorist" in an effort to curry support from host governments.
But over time, the failure to define terrorism has become a real liability. The U.S. now has some 5 million names on its master terror watch list, people who are identified as terrorist or believed to represent a potential threat. By listing any terrorist from any terrorist organization, we create a problem, not a solution. We lose focus, and we jeopardize democratic values, trying to monitor that vast number of people. The size of this inclusive terror list also belies official statements that the real concern, al-Qaeda and its affiliates, are relatively small in number, a few hundred or thousand at most.
Related to the first factor is the Bush administration's eager application of the al-Qaeda label to virtually any Islamic group threatening terrorist acts. Regional terrorist groups are invariably portrayed as having been co-opted by al-Qaeda and subject to its command and control. As a result, geographical and country specialists have been forced on the defensive. With the media focused on the global war on terrorism, the White House is not interested in the historical, political, economic, and cultural factors that shaped regional dissident groups. Take Southeast Asia as an example. All of the U.S.-designated terrorist groups in the region were founded long before al-Qaeda made its appearance. Some originated in the 1940s. Al-Qaeda wanna-bes are out there, often motivated by Bush administration policies, but al-Qaeda isn't everywhere.
Third, the Bush administration has come to see Arab-Muslim terrorism as a phenomenon quite separate from its causes. The Israeli-Palestinian dispute remains the central issue in the Middle East, and until Washington returns to the role of honest broker, there is no hope for a peaceful resolution. The Bush administration has largely accepted the Israeli version of the intifada, viewing the violence of the Palestinians as "terror" and the inevitable Israeli response as "legitimate self-defense." As a result, both sides are trapped in a downward spiral of violence and retaliation. White House support for Israel's policy of extrajudicial killings, which undermines U.S. initiatives to promote human rights, democracy, and civil society in the region, only compounds the problem.
Military Solutions to Political Problems
U.S. policy in Iraq exemplifies a growing tendency on the part of the Bush administration to apply military solutions to political problems, often ignoring larger issues. Latin American governments, following the rebirth of democracy in the 1980s, largely ruled out giving police duties to their armed forces. U.S. officials are now pressuring them to expand the military's role, arguing that it is the only force with the skills and resources necessary to meet new threats. Southeast Asian states also expressed deep concern recently when the head of the U.S. Pacific Command, without prior consultation, announced U.S. plans to curb transnational crime in and around the Strait of Malacca.
In Africa, the Bush administration has opened a new front in the war on terrorism, equipping and training armies in states seen as potential sanctuaries for terrorists or long-term sources of oil. Some 100 special operations groups are training armies in Chad, Mali, Mauritania, and Niger, largely Muslim states, in a program known as the Pan-Sahel Initiative. Its goal is to help states guard porous borders against terrorists, arms, and other trafficking. The Pentagon is also expanding its presence through training exercises or military base agreements in other states from Algeria to Liberia to Senegal to Uganda.
The American adoption in Iraq of Israeli tactics employed in Palestine adds to the problem. The early use of plastic handcuffs and hoods was followed by the demolition of Iraqi homes and businesses, together with the prolonged detention of prisoners without rights or charges. Most recently, we have the growing prisoner abuse scandal. The power of images is enormous in the Arab-Muslim world. And the pictures television viewers see of American troops in action in Iraq often mirror images of Israeli troops in action in Gaza and the West Bank. The Israeli use of dehumanizing force against the Palestinians has proved counterproductive, simply increasing Palestinian opposition to Israeli occupation. The same is true for the U.S. use of similar tactics in Iraq.
Another downside to the growing U.S. dependence on force is that it encourages semi-democratic and authoritarian states to brutalize their own populations. From Russia's treatment of Chechen separatists to China's handling of the Uighur Muslim population in Xinjiang province, governments around the world are adopting harsh measures to deal with dissident groups, separatists, and Islamists, applying military solutions to long-standing political issues in the name of fighting terrorism.
Southeast Asian states, long considered the Islamic periphery due to their pluralism, secularism, and moderate Islamic stance, now confront a small but increasingly potent terrorist threat. The rise of extremist terrorism also obscures a fundamental shift in Islam toward an increasingly conservative mainstream. American policies encourage this conservative shift but are not the source of it.
In Indonesia, White House attempts in April to ensure that the leader of Jemaah Islamiya, a militant Islamic organization linked to the 2002 Bali nightclub bombing, remained in jail set off a diplomatic and political tempest. Nationalists and Islamists denounced the move as undue involvement in Indonesia's internal affairs.
In the Philippines, U.S. officials recently warned President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo that her government was not doing enough to combat terrorism. U.S. concerns centered on the activities of the Abu Sayyaf Group and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front. While the need for effective action was real, Washington erred in thinking international terrorists created the situation in the southern Philippines and controlled the combatants. Despite the Islamist foundations of both groups, and the potential for an allegiance with Jemaah Islamiya, the conflict in the southern Philippines is rooted in local issues that predate the war on terror and are unlikely to be resolved through money or arms alone.
In Thailand, the Buddhist-dominated government used overwhelming force in late April to thwart coordinated attacks on police stations and security checkpoints in the predominantly Muslim south. Some 107 militants, most in their teens or early 20s, were killed, including an entire village soccer team. Local residents voiced bewilderment and anger at the killings, especially the slaughter of 30 assailants in the historic Krue Se mosque. Authorities initially offered contradictory explanations for the violence, ranging from drugs and arms trafficking to mafia turf battles to Islamic separatists. Both officials and local villagers later agreed that the foiled attacks were spurred by widely broadcast images of al-Qaeda and the U.S occupation of Iraq. As the father of one of the victims said: "What happens in Iraq and Palestine and Afghanistan really makes me angry. It makes me want to fight back." Events in Thailand sparked fears and arrests in Cambodia because members of its small Muslim minority often study in southern Thailand.
The Madrid train bombings in March confirmed European fears that they are vulnerable to terrorist attack. Terrorists wanted for the Madrid bombings later blew themselves up, killing one police officer and injuring others. Elsewhere, British authorities arrested 10 in anti-terror raids, and Swedish police arrested 4 men, including one U.S. citizen, linked to terrorism. In response, Muslim leaders in Sweden expressed mounting concern at being stereotyped as terrorists.
In Africa, Morocco has become both a target and an operating base for terrorist attacks. Most of the suspects in the Madrid bombings were Moroccan with the suspected mastermind a Tunisian. European officials have complained that the Moroccans tend to blame al-Qaeda for all terrorist plots, rather than recognizing a wider ideological inspiration, because it frees them from responsibility. The Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group, successor to an organization formed to overthrow the monarchy, was listed as a terrorist organization last year. Another home-grown concern is the Algerian-based Salafist Group for Call and Combat which kidnapped 32 tourists last year. Chad's army allegedly killed 43 Salafists in mid-March in 2 days of heavy fighting near the border with Niger.
In the Middle East, Jordanian police killed 4 suspects believed to have ties to an al-Qaeda cell only 3 weeks after security forces uncovered a major plot to attack U.S. and Jordanian targets in Amman. Saudi Arabia came under al-Qaeda-linked attacks on the following day when a suicide bomber killed 2 and wounded 60 in Riyadh. Extremism arrived in Syria later in April when terrorists exploded a car bomb and engaged in a fierce gun battle in Damascus. Israel remained a frequent target of Palestinian attacks.
In Latin America, U.S. officials continue to paint the Triborder Area, where Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay meet, as a hotbed of dangerous criminal and terrorist activity. A wide range of radical groups, from Colombian guerrillas to white supremacists to Hezbollah, allegedly meet there to swap tradecraft. On the other hand, the conflict in Colombia offers proof that some of the bloodiest terrorism in the world has no link to Islamic fundamentalism.
The world today is clearly a more dangerous place than it was on September 10, 2001, or last year before the invasion of Iraq. This is true for Americans. But it is equally true for Spaniards, Indonesians, and most especially, Iraqis.
Unfortunately, the annual "Patterns of Global Terrorism" report, recently issued by the State Department, belies the dangerous world in which we live. It concludes that the number of international terrorist attacks in 2003 was the lowest since 1969. Describing Iraq as "a central front in the global war against terrorism," the report excludes most attacks during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom on the grounds that they "do not meet the longstanding US definition of international terrorism because they were directed at combatants." The report also excludes hundreds of Iraqi civilians killed by one side or the other. While it includes Israelis killed by Palestinian suicide bombers, it also excludes Palestinians killed in retaliatory strikes of "legitimate self-defense."
The Bush administration has yet to recognize that the outcome of the war on terrorism will depend on the quality of the peace. By ruling out the peaceful settlement of disputes in Iraq, Palestine, and elsewhere, the White House has not eliminated terrorism. It has provoked it. And it has also legitimized terrorism in many parts of the world. A cursory survey of global terrorist activity reveals an incredibly wide array of distinct and interconnected motives. With a growing number of groups declaring the U.S. their number one enemy, the war on terror could last for generations, if we don't take a different tactic. Until we do, the world in the coming weeks, months, and years will likely remain a very dangerous place.
Ronald Bruce St John, an analyst for Foreign Policy in Focus, has published widely on Middle Eastern issues. His latest book on the region is Libya and the United States: Two Centuries of Strife (Penn Press, 2002).
- "The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins", says Soren Kierkegaard
- Except? Laponian?
- Accept as Laponian, like Ir(a)landian...
Israeli Occupation Troops Shoot Children, Peace Volunteers in Nablus,
reported on: 2006-04-21
Israeli occupation troops on Monday opened fire on children, minors and international peace volunteers in downtown Nablus, seriously injuring a Palestinian teenager, medical sources and eyewitnesses said.
According to the sources, undercover Israeli soldiers who had taken over a Palestinian apartment to hunt "stone-throwing kids" opened fire on school boys a as they were returning home from school, injuring several children, including one who sustained a gunshot wound in his neck.
"I saw an Israeli sniper shoot the kid in the neck," said Muhammed Shunnar, who witnessed the incident. "They shoot and kill kids who don't pose any threat or risk to them. Why don't (US President George) Bush and the Europeans say anything about this. Are they afraid of the Jews?"
Palestinian hospital officials describe the injury of the boy as "serious" but not life threatening.
An international peace volunteer from Chile who was walking in the area described the incident. "When he was hit by the bullet in the neck, he ran towards me before collapsing and the blood gushed out from his neck," said Ana Maria Espinza.
According to a press release issued by the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), the practice by the Israeli army of occupying and holding occupants incommunicado is known in the Israeli Army as a "straw widow" operation. The army uses the occupied home as an observation post and sniper position. Such homes are often reoccupied several times.
Last week, Israeli occupation soldiers opened fire randomly on Palestinian college students in Nablus, wounding several of them, including a third-year Information Technology (IT) student who lost her right eye.
The student, Ruba Mahmoud Awayes, said she was shot while she was heading to a taxi cab that would have taken her to her village outside Nablus.
The Israeli army said it had no knowledge of the "incident."
Jews Violate Internal Law Again With Attack on Civilians in Lebanon
Posted by admin on: 2006-07-13
Israel has once again violated every principle of international law in bombing Lebanon�s only international airport, in alleged retaliation for a militant Muslim group kidnapping two Israeli soldiers.
The reality is that the Lebanese government cannot be held responsible for the activities of Muslims extremists in its country any more than the mayor of New York can be held responsible for the 9-11 attacks - but this legal nicety has not bothered the Middle Eastern Warmonger nation of Israel.
The Jews have murdered at east 27 Lebanese in the attacks, with rocket strikes hitting Beirut airport's runway, forcing its closure and the diversion of flights. Incredibly, the lying Jews tried to justify their attack upon a civilian target by claiming that the airport � which is an international facility, used by all nationalities -- was being �used as a central hub for the transfer of weapons and supplies to the Hezbollah terrorist organization," (an Israeli army spokesman said.) Ten of the dead in the overnight raids were children � obviously terrorists�
Jew Prime Minister Olmert said he held Beirut responsible, but Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora denied any knowledge of the Hezbollah operation and refused to take responsibility for the soldiers' capture.
Before targeting the airport, Israel launched night air strikes on bridges and roads in southern Lebanon. Many bridges were destroyed.
Feel free, clik on the Jewish Barbarity!
Israel�s Warmongering Causes Massive Humanitarian Crisis in Lebanon, reported on 18th July 2006
Lebanon is on the brink of a humanitarian crisis as thousands of Shiite Muslims either flee their homes in fear of Israeli bombardments or find themselves trapped. More than 100,000 civilians have been forced to flee into Syria alone.
In Beirut, where Israel has dropped leaflets urging residents to leave suburbs controlled by Hezbollah, schools are being overwhelmed as families seek refuge in classrooms. But hundreds have no choice but to sleep out in the open.
Of the 600 homeless Shiites who spent Saturday night in the city's Sanayeh park, 70 per cent were children. Police have been turning journalists away. "No photographs," said one officer.
A volunteer relief worker said Lebanese authorities had been slow to act during the first few days of the crisis and would be embarrassed by such images.
Before the war began, more than 500,000 Shiites were believed to be living in al-Dahiya, the area most heavily targeted by the Israelis. The Lebanese authorities opened dozens of schools at the weekend but these are now overflowing.
The Chakib Arslan school, in Verdun, was considered suitable for up to 180 people, but now holds 850. Most arrived only with what they were wearing or could carry.
As the sound of three bombs shook the school, a teenage girl burst into tears. Faten and her 16 relatives are living in a classroom. "Our house was not safe," she said. "Hezbollah told us to go and we left four days ago. We have $100 between us and my father needs medicine. We can't get it for him."
Rami, a volunteer, said sometimes families were able to buy food. "Most of the time the Government doesn't help much but it sends a little food," she said.
But outside Beirut, there is no such help and people are fending for themselves. Many cannot leave because roads are impassable, and those who do escape are at risk of attack.
Eighteen people, including nine children, died on Saturday when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired on their bus as they fled from their village near Shamaa, in the southern border region. Three more died in an attack on the Masnaa crossing into Syria, and another three near a bridge at the Syrian border.
Hanady Salman, of the Lebanese newspaper As-Safir, circulated an email containing gruesome photographs of child victims of Israeli attacks. "I am almost certain these pictures won't be published in the West," she wrote. "These are people who were asked to leave their village, Ter Hafra � within two hours, or else.
"Those who were able to flee went to the UN base, where they were asked to leave. I think that after the Qana massacres in 1996, when civilians were bombed after they took shelter in UN headquarters, the UN does not want to be responsible for the lives of civilians � I am afraid massacres will keep happening as long as Israeli actions are unchecked."
Fascist Military Mafia Israel bombs civilians in Lebanon
This is true Holocaust and this is the Jewish Barbarity... Jews create incredible reasons to massacre the peoples
Israel always has ready reasons to massacre the peoples everywhere and the world always ready to be fucked by the Jewish Barbarians Unfortunately, there is no power against Jewish barbarity...
This is the "EradicaZional Age of Barbarity"; means, "Freedom Philosophies" forgotten and many countries turned to the Masonry&Jewry Financial DominaZion; "Capital-driven-fascistic trainee area USA", documented her and everyone should watch this short film:
But there are braveheart people, too. Fraud&etc dirty affairs exposed by courageous man Ron PAUL:
Short video - Url.: http://100777.com/media/RonPaul-NewWorldOrder.wmv
Fraud without border:
Brand new related one short video - Url.: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6131142214433741484&q=dirty+USA+Israel
Barbarity without border; a film examples about the Missing Children:
Brutality without border; Satanic ritual film about Jewish monsters:
Paedophilia without border; online Sexual Exploitation film:
Religious manipulation-masters without borders; a film about the Scientology: "Systemic child abuse within Scientology
- What say the high-positioned chiefs of such systems?
- They show their cruel face ad incredible low-character-examples, like George WC BUSH; "God bless polit-whores"!"
God bless polit-whores?!
And here is WorldDoninaZional pig-marionette Druged BUSH
Feel free, clik on the Masonry Monkey!
Feel free, clic on the Evolution of the lie-masters:
Lies costed lives:
Double click (slowly) and listeb to Ron PAUL, who tells on the officially lies of judaized Imperialism:
Feel free, click on the Druged Monkey, who still uses MassMedialdrug methodes on the world!:
Shake Uncle Monkey; like a polit-whore, shake!
A bloodsucker Monkey kidding with a whole world, ewerywhere! Lise lies, damned lies!
BLiar&Bushy rappers raping and celebrating on the blood of oppressed peoples:
Humanity shall overcome!... Struggle against the judaized Imperialism!
- Have you any more detailed evidence sources on the above documentary clips?
- Yes, broadcasting team has such, much more! But if your redaction needs prepare any knowledge, so we recommend try to get further info via e-mail; also, complete coverage by the selected experienced figures, who is most related such subjects... They are the most famous figures, who involved in the all above documented acts, any time, anywhere, under different wear-different task, for example:
EU authorities: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, David.Byrne@cec.eu.int, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Linda.Smith@lp-ho.poptel.org.uk, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (oops; this is one of the instruments of the ProZionist provocation Party Fp), email@example.com (oops; this is the �second hand� horny instrument of the ProZionist Party Fp; plus; this two-legged pig works directly and completely under directives of Tel Aviv Mafia; very dangerous freak provocator of Mo$$ad), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (reliable Humanist like Mr. Herman SCHMID and Mrs. Marianne ERIKSSON), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
...and such instruments almost:
UNITED NATIONS: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
...and such instruments almost:
Satellite examples like Scandinavian RED CROSS; registration index of this Jew controlled scoundrel sect including Mo$$ad Scandinavia league address, too (means, it's big honour not to be included by such shitty whores' list):
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and parasites beyond the corruptes Swedish Red Cross; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Ceifo.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kos-Dienes@kim.gu.se, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- If the tv documentary guests&editorial authorities want to contact with more and more detailed info sources for saga-formated documentary clips, then we would recommend this additional e-post list, including most responsible figures, who interested in about the all above kinky affairs; false WRITERS (mostly) traitorous MASTERS for example imported Mammele whore Fascist Ljiljana Dufgran, chief at the Swedish Zionist PEN Club luxury Casino Tel. 00.46.705954191 e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, lars@hohf�rlag.se, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, JensenD@rferl.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, CoulloudonV@rferl.org, YWT@cnn.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org... Reserv camera equipage collaborators of the imperialist system: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com...
...and such instruments almost:
- ...and there is more irritable, more freak satanic polit-whores, who still working for a special industry so called "History falser-staff" of the lobbies for example "rent-a-propagandist" centre of false conservatives who undermine democratic principles: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com... ..and its collaborated piggies, who still operate whole EU; also, "rental-propagandist" instruments in similarly well-infiltrated authorities worldwide"; especially the big pigs, like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Ops; I would like add that the last couple staff, both instruments of WALLIN clan members have double passport... Also, guess, please!.. Which regimes prepared the passports as "gift" to thus kinky couple of IDF-gang, Insanity Death Forces of military mafia U$rael?!
- Yes, it's Big Brother and Big Brothel!...
- ...means more cloak-rats than visible holes?
- In Lapland, Folk interprets it; "More doggies than bones!"..
- Right said!.. I see, thus e-mail list includes many polit-whores... Do you understand now why this WONDERFUL DEMOCRACY (!) turned to some modernized Bali Tel-Aviv mixed "Big Brothel"?
- I agree with you, `cause I know many of them, I know about all above both the good people and Fascist instruments, too!.. We must inform Human Being for Humanity for a honoured Human Future, for next generations in healthy and secure atmosphere!
| (o) (o)
- It looks like "The Truth contains the jokes" or "Many jokes are including just the reality of our daily life", like Bart SIMPSON well-pointed; actually you shouldn�t forget; this is judaized Imperialist system and therefore 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large manipulations industry of ZOGang&Weapon Market&collaborated profiteers etc. all the shitty Zionist lobbies
- It's true!.. Unfortunately, there are nowadays much more figures mostly zionized whores.......you see, there are much more different characters (unfortunately, few honoured, majority of such chiefs are simply hired lapdogs and clan members of Jewish lobbies, who get profits by the non-honoured ways, for instance licking the kinky ass of Zion boss) and most of them ready to sell their own children to the liberalized paedophilia markets only for a handful Tel-Aviv made dollars... Why forced the intellectuals to be silenced? What does it mean, systematically dismissed masses to face elimination process? Where are the true advocates of Child Rights and responsibility, solidarity with next generations? Where are the true Human Rights activists? Where are the true Work Rights fighters? Well, the lie have no long legs and the truth is anti-Semitic; I mean look at the independent social researchers' report that including the reality on the dismissed categories, for example honoured people eliminates even in the democratic masked circus!. In fact, this scoundrel satellite regime Sweden eliminates many dismissed people� Isn�t it a crime against humanity? Look at here, their own explanation, official shame exposed by the authorities.. What kind democracy is this process; Sweden eliminates at least 500.000 PEOPLE, who pursued and thus victimized silent-people still goes PERMANENT JOBLESS... It is a real process of �the softly-slaughtered lambs of REGISTRATION�. What is wrong with them?
- It's true! Anytime, anywhere, they maybe criticized the system!..
- Shit in their villain-system; this is real barbarity!
- But the registration is a part of such systems� Who has power, has a second constitution, also the real system, that contains a hidden �cleansing mechanism�..
- Unfortunately, there are nowadays much more figures mostly zionized whores.......you see, there are much more different characters (unfortunately, few honoured, majority of such chiefs are simply hired lapdogs and clan members of Jewish lobbies, who get profits by the non-honoured ways, for instance licking the kinky ass of Zion boss) and most of them ready to sell their own children to the liberalized pedofilia markets only for a handful Tel-Aviv made dollars...
- Dear listeners, readers, tv-viewers!.. Adieu!.. It was a new saga, just finished here... Brave people makes these forums available to encourage intelligent and open democratic debate platforms. Users are requested to participate in the spirit of good fellowship and tolerance. The views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of saga tellers... "Living tales broadcasting" does not mean "fantastical fairy tales", but aims to offer a solution for "living questions of humanity" and one of them begins here, today's well-documented tales!.. Notice it respectfully, please; this is a SAGA; man don't need to be stressed... Avoid to show incredible angry attitudes or overwhelmed happy on such tales.. Test your self-control!.. Well, we are aware, there are a kind of interesting types, which fanatically programmed to see the similarly robotics and they can not accept the creative brains... Compare yourself with them!.. Take it easy; don't to be imprisoned of "mass-medial brainwashing campaigns"... In normally case there are different open-views, artistically creations, poetry, approximate to the social cases in community; listen to them... If you want to criticize these stories, feel free; do that!.. No doubt!. This is a form of literature to create essays; of course built a bridge to say out your opinion; do that, please!.. Other way, you will just a living witness here; yes, here seems many aggressive robotics making shit after my tales; let them stay on this page as my best evidence.. People needs such testimony; who tells saga, who has shit in his mouth; discover on internet around my saga texts... They are not only my enemies, because I have nothing private conflict with them... In fact they are the fanatical enemies of human-being; this is the question... My Grandfather had pigs at farm; all the animals had name there and selected examples praised by the true ID cards... I see that Grandfather's true pigs were more respectable than human faced piggies&doggies... Let's these doggies shitting here on internet, mostly using false sexual announcements; let's people witness what a kind kinky planet the two-legged pigs dreaming.. Keep the evidences should be apparently pasted there on internet page, although it's not friendly; all after checking this attack it'll easier to struggle against thus kinky character, who beyond this dirtiness!.. Go on to tell what the newest!.. In fact, we have much more exciting broadcasting tournaments... You see; the fanatics of system are so eager to bite your heel.. No doubt, its typical attitudes of bulldogs and lapdogs of judaized imperialism... But criticism welcomes.... Of course there are different opinions.. Discussion is better than warplanes... Well, it's true, this saga not fit to go to sleep, but recommends for awakening and saga-teller is critical, 'cause the bourgeoisie�s writers are hypocritical... means always there are the difference viewpoints between the independent brains (like saga-teller) and the megaphones of over class (like the fascist medial propaganda pens)!.. Let's create new saga examples and try to build a wonderful socialistic saga-world for whole human-being; yes, for human, dear!.. Solidarity regards from saga-teller, additional works of studio-guests, followers on friendly tv channels...
- Unfortunately, there are many sadist monsters who hate Human Being!.. What should we do against al these enemies? What should we do?
- Do, what Comrade Che GUEVARA well-pointed!.. Joint movements; protect and explain all kind documents on barbarity!.. There are many useful examples... Do it!. Follow the Independent Intellectuals and scientical works!.. Visit tv studios; tell them the turth and continue to inform honoured people, everywhere!.. Tv Independent Laponia recommends the selected short films and living saga broadcasting on Internet...
LIVING SAGA examples on tv channels&related pages on Internet and today's most visited recommended links&useful informative websites:
Abuse Survivors&Fredrik BENDTZ testimonied and exposed many imported Criminals like Abit DUNDAR-BARZANI Zioni clan's Bastards:
ADC, Anti-Discrimination Committee:
ADL (American Defence League) Solidarity with Yugoslavian People:
ADL (Anti-Defamation Zion Criminals) Watch:
ADDAMEER, Human Rights against Torture:
Afghanistan Liberation Organisation (ALO, Revolutionary Marxist-Maoist Organisation of Afghanistan Working Class):
Against judaized Imperialism///Indian&Kashmir Solidarity movement:
Al Ansar&Anvari&KurdInfo, Antisemite revolutionary community in Scandinavia:
Al Aqsa INTIFADA:
Al Awda Britannia, the Palestinian Right to Return:
Al Ayyam org.:
Alexinac reports: Yugoslavians massacred by the Zionist military mafia's toy NATO:
Al Fatah Liberation Organization Victoria Siempre!
HumanBeing is under heavy manipulation process of Zionist Brainwashing Industry:
Al Haq/Law org. affiliate I.C.J., International Commission of Jurists, Geneva:
Al Qud�s University.:
Amateur plot on 9/11 and plenty of evidences that may hang George WCmouth Bush:
American Free Press:
Americans against Bombing:
Americans against World Empire:
American occupational army executes without reason; it's enough to be killed if people are not Jews&ass slicker collaborators:
American ordinary people has been banned to know the truth:
American state terrorism:
Anders GUSTAFSSON (borned 9 July 1978) slaughtered ( 1 January 1995) by the Assassination league of Jewish terrorist chief Anders CARLBERG. The murderer were the parasites of the trainee centre "Fryshuset". This house is a kind paradise of criminal characterized bastards of system.. Mostly the children who
never tasted family life and never met the true parents, been collected by state, placed here and all these dangerous pigs trainee here. This centre is already under control of the Zionist chiefs. High-prized chief and founder of Fryshuset is Fascist Jew Anders CARLBERG:
Anna LINDH, Abraham LINCOLN, KENNEDY&KENNEDY, PALME, FORTYN "cleansed" by the same league, ZOGang:
Anti-Fascist Duisburg gegen den zionistischen Imperialismus:
Anti-Imperialist Musicians (downloading easy and free) against judaized
dominance on culture:
AntiKrisGroup Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Anti-Zionist Laponian revolution supported by Mugu Liberation Movement of Nigeria&Togo:
Anti-Zionist Magazine Challenge:
Apartheid in Fact: (Pissed off by the Jewish Chiefs of Humboldt Co.)
Apartheid in Fact in the Middle East:
Apartheid should be banned worldwide:
Arab Human Rights:
Arabs&friendly peoples Worldwide should AWAKE:
Ariel SHARON (Human Butcher number one) should be charged on International Court:
Arbeit macht frei; true! And therefore the jackals prevent the Work Rights of dissidents:
Arthur R. BUTZ informs about Jewish Fascism:
Artists&Christian Academians against Racism:
Amandla///African Solidarity against judaized Imperialism:
Aramean/Suryoyo Forum of Beth-Nahrin:
Against judaized Imperialism///Indian&Kashmir Solidarity movement:
Anti-Fascist, Anti-Zionist esoterik forum Germania.
Artists&Christian Academians against Racism:
Associazione Revisionismo Storico:
Assyrian Freedom online&Assyrians against Jewish Fascism::
Assyrian&Syrian Working Class struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Australian Anti-Zionist News by Cassopaea:
Axis of Devil:
BADIL (Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee rights):
Balkan Massacre related provocative assassinations of Mo$$ad demasked by the
American Communist Party; Los Angeles Labor Anti-Zionist forum:
Barbarity transferred from Western, like an useful horse almost the Jews rid:
BarnesReview against the Jewish fabrication industry:
BBC Documentary Center/ (with special thanks to the staff of Panorama Archive-BBC)
(Pissed off by the corrupted Fascist Jewish staff...) It was an audiovisual doc. on HumanButcher SHARON and other Jew-Fascists' Crimes/PALESTINIAN
GENOCIDE/massacre in Sabra/Shatila/Qana...occupied Mideast/Hypocrisy of U.N.-War Crime section's reponsible jurists, corrupted chiefs etc. E-post:
Belgian MotherEarth Activists against the judaized fascist dominance on the World:
Bergen-Belsen Jobbcentrum Independent Initiative against Zionist Imperialism:
Bethnahrin Holand Forum:
Betray: systematical case; Americans were been betrayed by U$raeli Mafia:
Beware Holy places from the ZOG, zioni occupational gang,:
Beyond the fake propaganda of the Zionist Media:
Biblebelievers struggle agaisnt the judaized Imperialism:
Bilderberg Conference (first time in 1954):
Birger studies on traditionally pedophilia&robbery&fraud connection of Zionist Criminals:
Black Monkey uses like a polit-whore and this ugly animal calls Concolos RICE:
Bob HANSSON&BURMAN&Musicians against the judaized "Big Brother" Imperialism:
Bolletino di informazione antimperialista:
Books and useful information against Jewish Brain Washing process:
Boss likes this portrait:
Boycott Bush-it :
Brain analysis fotos on the super-executer robotic: Evangelic-Fascist instrument Double WC mouth B.SHit:
Brain-Washing/Kinderb�cher; die die Gehirnen von Kinder w�schen:
(pissed off by the Germanian whore-authorities...) E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brasilian CLAJADEP against the Zionist Imperialism:
Brasilian PCML, Partido MarxistLeninista revolutionaries Inverta:
Britannian Council against the Jewish Fascism:
Britannian Imperialism' s Toy BLiar:
Britannian&Palestinian info center:
Bulgaria exposed the false attack on Pentagon; evidence around the lies of 11/9:
Bulldogs and lapdogs are operating the Justice-areas of EU:
Bulldogs and lapdogs, like BUSHY&CONDY freaks of Jew the Jew ruled farm ZOG:
Bulldog WC-mouth BUSHIT and lapdog Swedish Evangelic Premier G�rr�n PetZION:
Bureaucracy dominated always the "double-faced Jewish virus":
Bush-it-BLiar couple liberated (!) masses by massacre:
BUSH-it Jr. Watch; super bloody idiotic marionette of all the ages of
Buying of the president:
Campaign against Arm Trade:
Canada-Edmonton Activists struggle against Jewish Fascism:
Cartoons for think twice:
Catalonia fights against the Zionist Imperialism:
Cartoons by red. Radio Islam
Christian&Muslim Solidarity against the judaized Imperialism///The People's Resistance Movement:
Censor driven by the Zionist Imperialist Power:
Chechian Bohemia&Moravia Communist Party, KSCM:
Che Guevara Information Archive:
Che GUEVARA Internet Archive:
Che in Russia:
Che lives -I-:
Che lives -II-:
Che; Vallegrande Che Festival page:
Chicage combats Jewish Fascism:
Chilean MIR against the Zionist Imperialism:
Children massacred by the Coalition Insanity of judaized Imperialism:
Children massacred by the U$raeli Military Mafia:
Children Rights, emergency:
Children Treated Abroad:
Christians against the Jewish Manipulations Empire; Alfred OLSEN's channel Holy War:
Citibank&Sparbank&Skandia etc. support the hired criminals and cold-bloody eliminative instruments of Jewish/Evangelic Imperialism:
Civilized (!) Negro lapdog Condoleezza shows braveness by her Lords:
Coalition Military helps to the world dominance of Jewish Fascism to cleanse the Arab Children:
Collaborative Criminals of judaized Imperialism&Brand New Infos about the Massacres and Collaboration acts& Z.O.Gang's CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
(International rules, Palestinian Law and Punishment source).
Colorado Solidarity Committees:
Commercial incest cases&witness Solidarity testimonies on Criminal Abit DUNDAR league unvailed by Linda SKUGGE: http://www.shariati.com/messages/5665.html
Commercial markets continue to massacre the Pedophilia&Incest victims; listen to the Scandinavian child victim Johanna DOROTHEIAN:
Committee of the Union of Communists of Iran (Sarbedaran):
Committee to Support the Revolution in Peru:
Communist Party of Australia, CPA:
Communist Party of Sweden, SKP:
Communist German leagues against the enemy number one: ZOG;
Communist legends. Karl MARX:
Communist legends.Vladimir Ilyich LENIN:
Communist legends. Josef STALIN:
Communist legends. Ernesto CHE GUEVARA:
Communist legends. Nazim H�KMET RAN,
Communist legends.Cihan ALPTEK�N:
Communist legends; Salvador ALLLENDE:
Communist legends. Mahir �AYAN:
Communist Refoundation Party, Italia:
Communiste R�volutionnaire Francia LCR, against Jewish Fascism:
Communist Workers' Party Finlandia, KTP:
Comrade Burman in Scandinavian Ghetto (F�rort, f�r h�rd):
Comrade Raymond Luc LEVASSEUR:
Comrade Sundiata ACOLI:
Comrade Tom MANNING:
Comrade TCHOLAKOV, Stefan Dimiter:
Copenhagen Initiative documented Crimes of Zionist Imperialism:
Corruption is a typical product of bloody-imperialism:
Coventry Socialist Party's Anti-Zionist Forum:
Crimes organized by the Jewish lobbies:
CSVI, Coordination for Support the People's Resistance in INDONESIA:
Culture plunderers leagues as a project of invasion coalition of the Zionist Imperialism:
Der St�rmer newspaper uncovered Zionist plan against Humanity; the history shows that the Germans have right; yes, the Jews are "ungl�ck" and still danger
Danemark Defence Humanbeing against Jewish Fascism:
Daniel WRETSTR�M slaughtered by the "Imported Immigrant Criminal bastards&fake Asylumseeker parasites" of the Jew controlled Imperialism:
David DUKE exposed Jewish Satan's ugly face:
David IRVING tells:
Defence the Child Rights:
Deir Yassin org.:
Danemark-Palestine Solidarity org.:
Dangerous idio-animal typ among us:
Democracy tv&radio; watch entire, now:
Documentazione sull'infiltrazione dei nemici nella Chiesa:
Don't forget these cruel fotos, imperialist barbarity///CHILDREN SHALL OVERCOME!..
Don�t say you didn�t know that:
Dov'e' l'Aereo che ha Colpito il Pentagono?!
DS�P-Revolutionary Socialist Workers / Dev Sosyalist �s�i Party:
DS�P, Revolutionary Socialist Party's Women Rights& Feminist forum:
Dubliners against Zionist Imperialism:
Dummies are more clever than BUSH:
Eelam, Sri Lancaiska Guerilla Organisation:
Einheit gegen Kinderschender/Paedophilen:
Electronic Intifada org.:
Electronic Iraq org.
ETA, Euscal Herria Journal for Liberation Basqia:
EMHRN, Euro-Mediterranean Network:
Eric BLUMRICH exposed; MASSACRE on IRAQ which completely realized by the judaic Imperialism:
Ethiopian Jew flock washing itself by urine of animal:
Ethnic Cleansing/Ethnische S�uberungen, V�lkermord in Pal�stina&Irak:
Euscal Herria Batasuna, Baskian Guerilla Organisation:
EU institutons are under fraud&foundation masked assassination:
European Jews aim such Family Model, what Sweden already succeed:
Evangelian&Jewish brothels selling children&most liberalized markets exposed in
the satellite regimes of USrael; top kinky one market is Swedish Kingdom:
E.Z.L.N., Mexican Guerilla Zapatista Liberation Army:
Executers of Zion built on the Lie industry around the manipulative National Socialism :
Europen Union have two different conference centres about democracy; here; E.U., European Union's democratical suggestions; Conference Centre number one:
E.U., Conference Centre number two; European Union's Intellectual responsibility.
FAIR - Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting:
F.A.R.C.-E.P.; Colombian Guerilla Organisation:
Fence building around the families as USraeli security model:
Force Capitalism /Anti-Capitalist Internationalist Revolutionaries:
Francia's intellectuals exposed the true face of Imperialist P�ril Juif:
Free / �zg�r Anti-Imperialist Discussion:
Finlandia-Helsinki Activists struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Foolish Figures of Muppet Show of Human Butcher Sharony Boss:
Foto Coverage&Shame on Humanity!
Francia movimento d'Internationale fight Jewish Fascism:
Fredrik BENDTZ exposed the libearalized Pedo-markets of zioni Kingdom Sweden:
Freedom and Justice:
Freedom Journal of Mumia Abu-JAMAL:
Freedom of Speech; Love to Informative World::
Free Speech org.&tv; watch it, just now:
Free Speech Rights and its enemy number one; ADL gang:
French-Palestinian Solidarity Associations:
Genocide on Iraq:
Genocide Survivors' Testimonies:
Genosse H�JEBERG singt so sch�n noch immer:
George WC BUSHit: The Unauthorized Biography:
Germanian Antifada (true Antifascist movement) Forum under FascioJudenAttack: Antifa of Hamm-city; belong to files of the
http://www.antifa.net/index.php?catid=4 closed down the former main forum because of the provacative Zionist Fascist attacks/Forum gesperrt; wurde jetzt vor�bergehend gesperrt, da es sich vermehrt zum treffpunkt von fascho-zionistischen entwickelt hat, die hier ihren geistigen d�nnschiss abgelassen haben, neue eintr�ge sind zur zeit somit nicht mehr m�glich, es k�nnen aber weiterhin alle beitr�ge unter dem gastzugang betrachtet werden. das forum soll aber nach m�glichkeit aufrechterhalten bleiben, wir �berlegen uns wie das zu realisieren ist... Revolutionary regards from Antifa Hamm /Germania...bis dahin; bitte, lesen dies neues Forum beim Antifa Hamm; genau, wie unser Webmaister sagt: �Wir wollen keine ? Judenschweine!�
http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/forum.php?action=std_tindex&threadid=2&USER=user_76800(manipulated completely by the History-falser Jew-swine hackers)
Germanian Immigrants exposed Incest Criminals:
Germanian Journal's English Redaction:
Germanian Kommunisten k�mpfen gegen die zionistischen Faschisten:
Germanians advice the selfdefence against the Zionist Imperialism:
Germans massacred at Dachauby the Americans:
Germar RUDOLF informs about the jewish dominated falsification industry:
Genocide is ancient Job of judaized Military Mafia:
Goetheburg city Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Greecia-Athens Initiative against the judaized Imperialism:
Greenpeace knows that there is NATUR in the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES, too:
God's prayer or the profiteers beyond believers:
Henry FORD warned about the world domination aims of the Jewish Fascist danger:
Hikmet KIVILCIMLI Communist forum:
Halmstad city Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Hank ROTH's news center:
Hiroshima&Nagasaki; Fascist face of Zionist American massdestruction:
Historians are warning about the REAL RACISM INDUSTRY of CAPITALIST SYSTEM:
Holand Initiative against Jewish Fascism:
Holocaust on Arabs&relatives:
Holocaust-Industries of the Zionist Imperialist profiteers:
Holocaust; the true Massacres, that the World witnessed in the a kind of incredible silenced animali panorama:
Horst MAHLER, advocate against imperialist lies/Aufstand f�r die Wahrheit!:
Human appeal of Holand scientists:
Humanistas Budapest against the judaized Imperialism:
Human Rights in the occupied Middle East:
Human Rights Center of Filistinia:
Human Rights&The True Human-Rights-Activists were been pursued and prevented by false Human-Rights-NGOs of judaized Imperialism... Here is a wonderful evidence story on such persecution process under MASSACRE operations:
Hypocrisy Coalition of Arab Dictators who almost serving to the U$&U$raeli polit-brothels:
Illuminati of Jew-dominated Imperialist systems:
Il "mazzo di carte" del regime di Bush:
ILPS, Int. League of People's Struggle:
I.M.F., World Bank analyzing and discussions around of Globalized Kapitalist danger...
Incest cases unvailed by the College Students:
Incest&Pedophilia Crimes demasked by the American Communist Party, Los Angeles Labor Anti-Zionist forum:
Incest victims&witness Solidarity testimonies on Criminal Abit DUNDAR clan's members:
Independent Institute against the Jewish Fabrication Industry:
Indian&Kashmir against judaized Imperialism:
Indict Human Butcher:
Indonesian PRD against the Zionist Imperialism:
Industrial Lie Mechanism&Traditional Fabrication and Holocaust Bluff of Jude Psychopaths:
Indymedia - Belgium
Indymedia guests talking on commercialized abuse cases of Zionist Satellite regimes:
Information Clearing House:
Info theft; like a kind temporary industry:
Intifada Online forum:
WARNING of Intifada Online: Don't watch please on thus page if you are under 18, please. This site contains images and material that may be inappropriate for
children or people who suffer from heart problems. If you are sure that you can deal with Genocide Information searh, click;
"..and they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old and ox and sheep and ass, with the edge of the sword!" (Old
Testament: Joshua 6:21) The base of the Zionist movement
International A.N.S.W.E.R. (Act Now to Stop War & End Racism)
International Action Center
International Communists in exile-Germania:
International Solidarity Movement:
International Socialist Review demasked the False Messiah of Zonist Imperialism:
Investigation Committee on Ariel Sharon's crimes against humanity:
IRA, Ir(a)landia's Liberation Army:
Iran against U$&U$rael Imperialism:
Iran&Pakistan Solidarity talks on judaized Imperialism/A tribute to Comrade Dr. SHARIATI online:
Iranian Marxists in Solidarity movement by the side of Anti-Imperialist Muslim activists:
Iraq-Afghanistan were been the tombs of betrayed Americans who dead for USraeli aims:
Iran struggles against the judaized Imperialism:
Iraq has new pig-figures:
Iraqi people massacred for oil and US&USraeli domination on Mideast:
Irrational/Sanal Anti-Imperialist Molotof messages:
IRSM, Ir(a)landia's Socialist Workers:
Is Ethiopia an independent country?
Is it a liberalized-Zioni-market to kill the people?
Islam against Imperialism... All the prophets were Freedom Fighter and forced against Imperialists and therefore the parasite flock Jews murdered First Officially Socialist Jesus.... In fact, the true Braveheart Muslims struggle against Zionist Barbarity... But there is Islam masked cloakrats, too; for example imported criminals of ZOG: Imported ware Bengalian Criminal Anwarul ISLAM is a clan chief on travel sectors iin Sweden. In fact his clan members are false Muslims� They collaborae with Zionist lobbies and labeling themselves as Islam. Ridiculous affairs!. It�s a dirty bitch of ZOG Mafia, simple collaborated Zion lobby, operates EU and exposed by the SvartaListan; push-anmaelan here:
I$rael is losing, because the Lie-Imperium of the Jews has no future:
I$rael is a Swollen Parasite:
Israel Shamir criticizes military Mafia USrael:
Italia forza struggle against the Jewish Fascism:
Italiano Comrados against the Zionist Imperialism:
It's the Biggest disaster in U.S. history:
Jewish snake caricaturized:
Journalists who always been censored:
Jail can't prevent the truth; 'cause TRUTH is stronger than jails:
James BULGER is living:
Japonian peace activists struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Japonian Communist Activists against the Jewish Fascism:
Jeff RENSE's ZionismData archive:
Jesus Christus was been killed by the Fascist Jews:
Jew controlled false intellectuals&provocative Trotskist anarchie bitches (a-narco-m�n)-such kind bastards are simply handicapped by brain; such
instruments couldn't protest the Zionist massacres, ever react against torture scenes, for example, the Jew controlled TROTSKISTs NEVER PROTEST these torture scenes:
Jew BUSH and Jeb BUSH were the executer practicians before Massacres on Afghans&Iraqis:
Jewish domination of the diamond business:
Jewish-Zionist plots were been exposed by the Australian Freedom Fighters:
Jews looking for peace?!
Jihad for the liberation of Humanity:
Jihad until Victory:
Jim KOPP and other true Christians demasked the Zionist Barbarity:
J. Keller&Hanns Andersen tell about Traditonal Criminals:
Joe VIALLS talks on the ABUSE cases&Jewish Pedo Abit Dundar&NEFEL Clan Fascists:
John BALL exposed the Jewish lies around the JobZentrum-files:
John PILGER comments:
Joseph HARSCH comments:
Journalists still under threat of system and many of them been assasinated by ZOG like an "extra ordinary" case James MILLER:
Journalists who always been censored:
Justice?!.. Are there any true Justice Minister in the EU Circus?
Justice systems of EU shurk-states able catch only the oppressed peoples?
Kampf gegen zionistisches K�nigreich:
Karl MARX warns about the Talmudic Fascism; traditionally Jewish Barbarity:
Karutzar; Bulgarians against the Zionist Genocides:
Kidnaped children/Disappeared Human...where are all these peoples?
Kinder, die keine Rechte haben:
Korean progressive network:
Korean news-Democratic People's Republic of Korea:
Kristiansand-city Independent Initiative against Jewish Fascism:
KuKuliKu in the real clothes:
Labor versus Capital in the heart of Jew World Order
Laponian Anti-Zionist Marxists in solidarity like Comrade Lars T�RNMAN:
Laponian Anti-Zionist movements&Partisans&symphatizers of party:
Laponian people struggle against the EU-masked judaized Swedish Imperialism:
Lazuri Anti-Genocide forum:
How do you believe in the Americans about any real Independent USA?
Legitimate George WCmouth BuSHIT:
Leonard PELTIER Defence Committee:
Link�ping city Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Liberated people by the massacres of Zionist Occupational Imperialism
Lies costed lives:
Lobby affairs via horny NGOs in the satellites:
London against Jewish snake:
London Initiative struggle against Jewish Dominance:
Los Angeles Labor Bureau of Communist Party:
Los Angeles Working Class fight back the Zionist Imperialism:
Lubnania exposes the Jewish Barbarity:
Luxemburg Gauche Party:
Lysekyl Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Lega contro gli espianti di organi vitali a cuor battente:
Liberate America from U$rael:
Liberty instead of Jewish Neo-Liberal Fascism:
Le jeu de cartes du r�gime Bush:
Mad-Cow illness exposed by different cases:
Madre act for Pax:
Madrid Solidarity against Jewish Fascism:
Mafia BERLUSCONI-MUSSOLINI Bastard serves for second Godfather Butcher SHARON:
Magazine Russkije Wedomostii shows the collaborated cloakrats who undermines the World:
Malta-Vanetta's grafitti activists struggle against the Jewish dominance&Zionist Imperialism:
Manipulation around terrorism is the contemporary face of Big Brother:
Mao ZEDUNG lives:
Marxist perspective on the judaized imperialism:
MARX against Zionist Imperialism:
Racist Mafia, as the real International Danger:
Massacre Responsible Nucleo-armed Mafia Z.O.Gang:
Massacres of the Zionist Occupational Gang, (Z.O.G.):
(pissed off by Yahoo stafff; also, Yahoo=Yahoodi)
Massacre on Chechenia:
Massacre on Laponian people �Sapm�e-folk�, oppressed aboriginous of Northern Scandinavia; this �cleansing process� calls for �silent massacre�, because all of the media instruments belong to the Jewish manipulation industtry�s pigs BONNIERS&WALLENBERGS etc. all the ZOG-lie machines against human-being:
(Listen to the Radio TUFF of Aafe SANDIN, Tyres�)
Massacres&The regisseurs of these massacres are not so different each other:
Mass Destruction of Iraq:
Mass destruction weapons in the hands of USraeli Maffia:
Media Watch org.:
Meister ECKEHARDT (discriminated Jurist of Scandinavia)&Friends&NSF, New Solidarity Front informs against judaized Imperialism:
Melbourne Activists struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Mexican delegation against Jewish occupation:
Middle East Anti-Zionist forum:
Middle East Facts:
Mideast Chamber org.:
Militarist Barbarity modernized instead of modernized civilization:
Militarized Mafia's systematical terrorism:
Mind-control caps produced first in Sweden; used by evangelian-jewish dominated laboratories:
Mind-control caps produced first in Sweden; but implanted mostly by South African Apatheid regime, USrael military Mafia and its horse USA:
Mind control detected first time in 1974 (actually tested potantially in 11/9):
Minsk-Russian intellectuals wrote the truth against the Jewish Racist industry:
Moldavia-Sovietkaia caricaturizes the Jewish network:
Monarchies (almost) served to the Masonry+Jewry plundring system:
Montreal-Canada Federation Info against Imperialism:
Moscovskii Tractir Magazine teach us to cleanse the Jewish cloakrats:
Mo$$ad uses tens of thousands of dirty mask:
Most wanted terrorists:
Moud S.'s Che page:
MultiCruelity of Jewish Barbarity:
Museum of Jewish Crimes against Humanity:
Music Activists (Sniper Records&Tor's Vrede) against the Zionist dominance on Culture:
(downloading is easy and free!.. Try it just now, enjoy yourself!)
Musicians united against the commercialized Incest&Pedophilia leagues:
My Lai Massacre 1968
Napalm-bombs used on Iraq:
NATO; a military toy of the zionized Imperialism:
NATO watched massacres on Balkan, 'cause Evangelian/Jewish weapon market aimed that:
Natvan succeed to show the real face of the Zion fraud:
Neglected Stories of the dismissed writers&discriminated artists:
Negroe used like the modern-weared doggies, most ridiculous than enslavment:
News from reality:
New Yorkers against Jew York Terrorism:
New Zealand Initiative against the judaized Imperialism:
Nicole BREIMAR&Recep MARASLI's GELAWEJ Forum:
NOBEL prize charlatanry demasked by the American Communist Party; Los Angeles
Labor Anti-Zionist forum:
No more blood for U$raeli Mafia&NoMoreBuSHIT:
Norrbotten&Laponian Party struggle against the EU-masked judaized Swedish Imperialism:
Norrk�ping city Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Norrkoping mot krig
Norway Defence Humanbeing against Jewish Fascism:
Norway Solidarity Committees:
NO WAR for military Mafia USrael!..:
Nuclear-rich U$raeli MilitaryMafia will be end by its own nukes:
Oli-fever costs your future:
Opinions&Expressions banned by Zions? Send it us, we Free Speech Group expose it and combat the Jewish Imperialism
Organized crime of Jewish blood-sucker Mafia prevents by Nacazai:
Oslo is already ready to combat the Jewish Lobbies:
One-World project of fanatical Fascist movements Worldwide:
�stersund city Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Paedophile-league exposed by the victims&oppressed relatives:
Palestine Return Center:
Palestinian Initiative for the Promotion of Global Dialogue and Democracy
Palestinian Solidarity org. in Finlandia:
Pancyprian for Human Rights-Int. Current News&Info Center:
Partisan Laponian revolutionary Olof T. JOHANSSON's appeal:
Passion to own marks:
Peace turned to Jheese:
Pedophiles exposed by African&Danemark Solidarity movement:
Peter MEYER's Libertarian Serendipity:
Philippines Militants struggle against the Zionist Imperialism:
Planet, Palestinian Academicians org.:
Plata Gir�n's Che composition:
PNA, Palestinian Government:
Palestinian Restitution and Reparation (CPRR). Council&Petition for refugee rights of return:
Palestinian Diaspora and Refugee Center-Shaml:
Palestine Times monthly:
Peace Movement Aotearo
PetitionOnline against War Crimes:
Petroleum giants suck the blood of Nigerian people:
Polonia; Niet Okupacja!..
Prag Activists against Zionist Imperialism:
Prison of David Stern rounded human being:
Protest Poetry Power struggle against Barbarity:
PTB - International:
Puerto Rican independentista movement:
Puerto Rican political prisoners:
Puerto Rico resistance movement:
Push Bush-push BLiar-push Bush-push BLiar!
Polonian intellectuals showed the true face of Zionist Imperialists:
Protocols of Zion; wonderful caricaturized cover of Arab version published in Egyptia:
Partizan, Maoist Revolutionary Brigades:
People's Investigation of 9/11:
Perpetual War Portfolio:
Piss off the militarized Fascist Mafia USrael!
Plunderers' Coalition: Jew dominated US&USrael&Britannian Evangelist Imperailism and their doggies&piggies:
Protest the Militarist-Nationalist-Fundamentalist Barbarian thieves:
Pluvim Magazine-Leningrad exposes the true Terrorist type:
Public action exposes WACO-Massacre:
Prized Marionettes like whore Taslima NASRIN:
Rachel CORRIE is living:
Racism runs by Imperialism; NO IMPERIALISM-NO RACISM, 'cause i'ts a bastard industry of judaized system:
Racist Jewish High Priests of Globalisation:
Racist Nature of Zionism:
Radical, anti-Imperialist forum:
Radio A. RAMI's Anti-Zionist, Anti-Fascist forum; the Idealist researcher immigrant Ahmed RAMI's realist struggle against the "State Fascism"!.
A. Rami's tel.: 00. 46. 708121240 RAMI tv's discussion forum exposing Zionist Barbarity & State Fascism's crimes against Humanity obtain justice for its many innocent victims in Mideast, Africa, Asia, Europa and specially in the U. S. A., U. Kingdom of U. Sweden itself. You are able to leave your new discussion subjects, messages by e-post, too: email@example.com
Radio David DUKE:
Radio FS-Internetional; listen to the Free Speech Internet Radio:
Real player basic is enough to listen (or read) the Radio FS worldwide, now!..
Real Terrorism-Massacre portal:
Really, Ariel SHARON is real husband to G. W. BUSH:
Rebels' Anti-Fascist Militants' forum:
Recorded testimonies on the halfofficially abuse cases:
Red-Black notices against judaized Imperialism: http://www.network54.com/Forum/294605
Red Stars struggle against Incest Crimes of Swedish Zioni Fascist Folk Party's imported criminal instruments:
Reclaim the media:
Reincarnation of system realized in Russia by the Jewish Capitalist power:
Reindeer eliminates by judaized Swedish Imperialism:
Remains Ethnical Cleansing:
Remembering the Biggest Historical Provocative affairs of judaized Western:
Resistance / International Revolutionary/Neue Gedanken-Forum:
Revolutionaries from Scandinavia demand; "Stop the persecution process on the revolutionary&antiimperialist demonstranters&Laponians!":
Revolutionary Solidarity against Zionist Racism:
RSP, Irish Republican Socialist Movement:
Russian Granata against the Zionist Imperialism:
Relativity theorie on the relations of blood and profites:
Romanian Communist Party:
Russian Children sold by the "legal-masked foundations and lobbies" for example Scandinavian dominated Folk Party's Pedofilia Market boss&cooperated Jewish
Mafia via Baltics who using USraeli passports too:
Russian Cartoon Magazine Agitator shows the biggest agitator who rids US horse:
Russian-Gudok Cartoon describes Jewish hypocrisy type:
Russkaja Pravda cartoonists showing the "living evidence" so-called "Protocols of Zion-cloakrats":
SAEPO (S�po), Scandinavia's most corrupted, manipulated, Jew controlled marionettes, security falsificators exposed by Anders SVENSSON:
Santa Talmudian Pedophile Bastards exposed by Germanian Comrades:
S�pm�-people's Human Rights threatened:
Satanist criminal perversity always been supported by the Jew dominated lobbies/provocative foundations:
Scandinavian CivilCourage Network Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Scandinavian Socialists stuggle against the dominaZional Pedophilia Markets of ZOGang&Scandinavian Socialists in Solidarity with the Working Class of
USA&Maryland volunteers' Forum:
Scandinavian Students' Initiative supports Palestine&Laponia against Zionist Imperialism:
Scientical Analysis on the Jew controlled Paradigm of "Human-faced-parasites":
Scotland&Deir Yassin solidarity:
Scotland-Glasgow Activists still fu'king judaized Bastard Tory BLiar:
See on the Sea&around the Sea how they suck people's red blood what USrael aims:
Selected Sites of Vietnam Veterans:
Serbian Defence against Zionist Imperialism:
Set free Marwan BARGHOUTI:
Set free the Five Cubanos:
Set Free Matt HALE (Matthew F HALE)
Set free "Black Panther" Revolutionary HUEY:
Set Free David IRVING
Set free Mumia ABU-JAMAL:
Set free Hussam KADER and all Palestinian prisoners:
Set Free John Walker LINDH
Set Free Saddam HUSSEIN al-MAJID: (Thanks to Comrade Norman G. FINKELSTEIN)
Set Free Mihail MIHAILOVIC:
"Set Free Slobodan MILOSEVIC"-site is evidence: Western kills:
Set free Indian Poet Leonard PELTIERI:
Set Free Jack ROCHE:
Set Free "half-released-prison" Comrade Stefan Dimiter TCHOLAKOV:
Set free the Freedom Fighter Ulla RODER!
Set Free Germar RUDOLF
Set free Osmo VALLO's brothers and all other innocent Gypsies in Sweden=stop such second USrael process in the EU:
Set free Nuclear Weapon Whistler Comrade Mordechai VANUNU, who released from jail but not from the biggest jail of ZOG:
Set free the Free Speech Fighter Ernst Z�NDEL:
Shadow United Nations:
SHARON, Human Masked Satan massacred Human Being:
Silenced Voices' org.:
Socialist Laber Group discussion:
Socialist Workers' appeal:
Socialist Workers League:
SOS: Ernst Rainer HOLM disappeared without a trace:
Soviet-Krokodil magazine describes the snake of Zion:
Soviet Proletaria hunted the "human-masked cloakrats":
Spania-Barcelona Activists against the judaized Imperialism:
Spania Antorcha Marxist Leninista against the Zionist Imperialism:
Speak Truth, so you can be stronger against Barbarity:
Sri Lanka against the Zionist Imperialism:
State Terror; Terri SCHIAVO murdered in the hands of State:
Steve SEYMOUR talks on the ABUSE cases&Jewish Pedo Abit Dundar&NEFEL Clan Fascists:
STOP AID to the Fascist Z.O.Gangs!:
Stop Torture (Warning: Mo$$ad's new face Shin Beth Assassination Gang etc are available to read and manipulate all the messages, specially on such Human
Stop the "Preventing of Work Rights" of Anti-Fascists, like the case of antisemite revolutionary&antiimperialist demonstranters Stefan Dimiter TCHOLAKOV
and isolated Laponian Jouko JOKINEN:
Stop the "Registration process of opinion"=democratical masked cleansing on the intellectuals who struggle against the Zionist Imperialism:
Stop U$ military aid to U$rael!:
Structural position of the ZOG:
Sudan&African immigrants cry for ABUSED CHILDREN in the capitalist system:
Suryoyo (Assyrians&Chaldeans etc.) demasked the Neo-Zionist Criminal Kurds:
Sydney Initiative against Zionist Imperialism:
Synagogues should be closed, 'cause it's the most dangerous ancient enemy of human-being:
Syria against Neo-Judaic Fascism:
Syrian Arab News Agency, SANA:
Syrian Working Class in Solidarity with Argentinian people struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Tahrir daily news:
Talmudian insanity still massacres all the oppressed peoples worldwide:
Target Magazine; Anti-Fascist Solidarity:
Tari Research Institute.:
Webmaster; Louay AL JONDI; e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terror Alerts were the simple traditionally lies of the judaized Imperialism:
Terrorism is the origin of USrael:
Terrorism as a judaized Imperialist industry:
Terror turned to be a kind of the performed industry of Global ZOG:
Testimonies of the survivors of Zionist Ritual Abuse; evidences on a Scandinavian sect of neo-Zionist criminals who suspects of Incest; this Jewish
sect still recruits the criminal clan members from occupied Middle East:
Think tank / Marxist Revolutionary forum:
Timothy James McVEIGH is living:
Tommy BLIGHT singing against Britannian Zion Imperilaist Tory BLIAR:
Toronto-Canada Activists against Jewish Fascism:
TROTSKY and all the such dolly Anarchist instruments always served to the Zionist aims; caused bloody conflicts between proletarian cathegories instead of
to struggle against the Imperialism:
True Holocaust what HITLER never involved, but the ZOG:
Tupac Amaru's Revolutionary Marxist Movement (MRTA).
Tv-Internetional; Anti-Imperialist news on the Free Speech tv Rami:
Ukrainian folk talks on the Plunderer Flocks of Jewish&Evangelian virus who infected Scandinavia:
Ukrainians&Solidarity movements struggle against the Jewish Disinformation:
Ukrainian intellectuals expose "The protocols" of judaized Imperialism:
U.N.-Embassies of Palestine:
UNICEF is blind when the Jewish Military Mafia bombs the Ambulances:
United Nations; "U.N.-Racism Conference 2001 and U.S.-Model Zionistic hypocrisy"
U.N.'s polit-whore chief El-BARADEI won (!) Nobel-prize:
U.N./Relief to Palestine:
USA tax-payers working for Jewish Barbarity:
USraeli Military Mafia targeted unarmed civilians:
USraeli Military Mafia targeted and shoot ambulances:
USraeli Military Mafia targeted children on the Left Eye 'couse to win extra money-Left eye symbolizes Leftist Anti-Imperialism:
Uzbekistan Solidarity fights back the Paper Pale of Judaic Imperialism::
Vietnam deserter Robert MALECKI from Laponia Robertsfors town appeals:
Violations of International Law&ICJ authorities (!!!) didn't react::
WAFA News Bureau:
WAGNER, Richard; free music online:
Weapon Markets of neo-Liberal Fascists and the shameless War profiteers:
What Really Happened:
Where is the Plane, Flight 77?!
Wilhelm TELL against the Zionist Imperialism:
Woman Organization demands; "Expel the Racist Zionist Pedophile Criminals!..":
Women's Peace initiative:
Workers' Communist Party of Norway:
Workers' Party of Belgique, W.P.B.:
Workers Party of Iralandia:
Work Rights are the Basic Human Rights! But what does "system's secret selection process" mean?
World Organization against Torture:
WSWS, World Socialist Web Site/Eine Webseite von U$rael-kritischen Sozialisten im Kampf gegen Zionismus, Judentum und die Verbrechen der von Zionisten
Xavier de SOLANA (Jewish) liar's three face:
Yasser ARAFAT Anti-Fascist forum:
ZOG Satellite-regime Scoundrel Sweden's Real Face:
11 September 2001 caused by armed Mafia U$rael:
New links on the Racist Jewish Mafia:
All the links listed are presented in the interest of truth. We do not necessarily agree with all statements made by the authors. We believe that these links carry within their pages a fundamental amount of truth that is available nowhere else. A great number of these links are not available from any other source. They have been "blacked out" - censored by the the RACIST JEWISH MAFIA and their controlled news media. It is therefore our goal to present the other, often suppressed, side of the picture.
ADL - GLOBAL SMEARMONGERS:
Ahmed Rami new site:
Aljazeera English page:
Americans Against World Empire:
Maeriac Free Press:
American Patriot Friends Network:
Aztlan: La voz de Aztlan:
Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet :
Boykott U$raeli products!
Boicotta i prodotti IsraelianI!!!
Bildung/Building the Global freakness of financial power?! The Racist Jewish High Priests of Globalisation:
Blacks and Jews Newspage:
Boycott bush :
Buying neo-con: THE BUYING OF THE PRESIDENT:
Cost of War:
Christianity against Jewish Fascism: The Christian Gallery:
DOV'E' L'AEREO CHE HA COLPITO IL PENTAGONO?!
Documentazione sull'infiltrazione dei nemici nella Chiesa:
George WC Bush: The Unauthorized Biography:
Holy Solidarity: The Holy Land Trust:
Il "mazzo di carte" del regime di Bush:
Information Clearing House:
I$rael; Military Mafia Terrorism:
Israel Shamir home page:
Jewish domination of the diamond business:
Jewish libos-dildos markets: The Jewish Tribal Review:
John Pilger (The war is a fraud):
Lega contro gli espianti di organi vitali a cuor battente:
Le jeu de cartes du r�gime Bush:
Medial marionettes: TAKE BACK THE MEDIA:
Mordechai VANUNU isn't released in fact, actually, U$rael is the big PrisonHell for a free mind:
New Hampshire Gazette (The Oldest Newspaper of the USA):
News from reality:
Rationalist view: THE PERPETUAL WAR PORTFOLIO:
Real Terrorism/Massacre Portal:
September eleven; "Made by its own bastards?!"///Stinky bloody affairs; yes///The 9/11 Evidence that May Hang George W. Bush:
Stop the wall in Palestine:
Stop U$ military aid to israel:
Terror in America
Tradizione e Comunit�:
UNITED STATES WAR CRIMES AGAINST IRAQ:
U.S. Bombing Watch:
U.S. Financial Aid To israel:
What Really Happened:
Where is the plane, Flight 77?!
World Crisis Web:
Red Harry blog exposes chief Stig WALLIN&pigs beyond thus knky Fascist:
The dirty Toys of the dirty ZOG:
Racism is a traditionally result of thus coalitional Evangelist/Judaic labelled; also, well-masked freakness; KNESSET:
Racism is a simply face of the Democratic-masked Real Fascism:
Performed Racism uses Anti-Racist labelled lobbies like a kind of the "Highest Level of the Temporary Looting System":
Racism is a most bloody product of the udaized Imperialism:
Fearness of Americans
Bizarre behaviour of a puppy W
UN under control 'cause US under contril of USrael
Rush Bush/down with ZOG
Fight Global Mafia of 8 Colaitional Shurks
Bring WAR CRIMINAL to his fit place
Druged type who try to druge whole world
The figure of a silly manipulator
Police state produces lies on 9/11
9/11 is a mass-bloody product of BU$$HARON administrations
Censor industry contains civil-targets and tactics, too
Fundamentalistic mental-liar number one, biggest ridculous one in whole human history
Registration on US citizens, too? Truth!...
Humanbeing must choose; FREEDOM or SLAVERY
Swinery creates slavery
Military Dictatorship US&USraHell
Settlements under Zioni Threats
Nuclear Winter produces by the ZOGang
CHILD RIGHT champions; NGOs, commentator crowds etc. where are you now?
CMR&NMR&AIPAC&ADL...beyond Big Brother
Afghan Children massacred when Western ministries prostituted under Jewish Mafia Boss'
Shurk servant Double WC Bush
IDF (Israeli Death Forces) targeted Church-Betlehem, then the whole fake Christians played silent roles:
Civilization under threat of ZOG
Liberation of Mankind
Most famous Terrorist
Racist Jews?-No, thanks!
Don't buy lie!
Economical reality of liars
BERLUSCOMIC la Bastardi lol MUSSOLINI
Second hand liar of neo-zioni-lobbies
Monkey is looking for future
A dirty Doggy is in the hand of a Big Piggy
Ghost Bastards of White House
Military power massacres civilians
The Wall of Hate in their stoned hearts
Tutti Frutii Zioni Pornografitti
Road Map of BLiar&Bu$$haron
Geneva Convention doesn't work when criminal is US&USrael&Coalition
...because Jewish piggies/Evangelist doggies hate humanbeing
That's all Folks!.. This is an alphabetical/selected portals list for all Good People around Planet Earth who are anti-War, anti-Imperialist, anti-Racist, anti-Zionist and anti-Fascist; who want to Fight Back and build together a Better World and this work is a tribute to Revolutionary Comrade Carlo GIULIANI, little Martyr Mohammad Al-DURRA and all other legends symbolized the HONOUR of HUMANITY!..
...and remember what Comrade Ernesto CHE GUEVARA says:
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine!"
Mirror links and main reason to create the mirror pages: The AmeroJudaized Corporate Mafia Gangs and its lackeys in the Z.O.Gangs definitely want to shut down the Anti-Fascist sites! Here are some mirror sites if you can't get through to the one above and you find the useful sources&informative supporters of all above sites:
Is it the best leader of Jewish occupational power?
Russkoje Woskresenje Zhirinovskogo Magazine exposes the "Human faced cloakrats":
Syrian Arab News Agency, SANA reports on Israeli terrorism:
Syrian Working Class in Solidarity with Argentinian people struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Syrian Communist Party struggle against Zionist Imperialism:
Terror Alerts were the simply traditionally lies of the judaized Imperialism:
Third World research:
Tradizione e Comunit�:
Ukrainian Archive exposes the judaized Imperialist Barbarity:
U.$. financial aid to U$rael:
USrael=Fascist State Terrorism:
Una Storia Segreta :
Workers' Independent News Service&Labor Radio:
World Socialist Organization exposes US is simply pet of Zionism:
World Socialist Forum under FascioJew ZOG attack:
Yassir ARAFAT Commandant Comrade's peace talks to United Nations:
Yugoslavia against the judaized Imperialism:
Za Russkoje Djelo Magazine shows Russian role against Jewish snoke:
Solidarity regards fr 962 23 Jokkmokk city in the northern EU's occupied Palestine; colonized Laponia...and very specially regards from tv documentary team and with best wishes from The Radio Saga and Tv Saga guests; documentary section's team and joiner intellectual/cultural-workers of all these additionally pages�and Tv Independent Laponia recommends the selected short films via Internet and radio sketch for instance daily broadcasting on the Saga Radio:
Blumrich's Short Films:
Iran struggles against the judaized Imperialism:
Quick Time, animation films:
Radio Saga, Island:
Radio Saga, Britannia:
Tv Communist China:
..and further info available only for tv channels, these selected pigs are available by e-post: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com...all the selected piggies of boss'...
...location; reel truth; colonized Laponia; some kind occupied Palestine of EU
These documentary Saga clips processed by the Communist Laponians and corrected by Leena Koskajijen AARE, Sirkka ADAMSEN, Asar Solensen BERGMOAKKA, Arja Opplandsk�r Stora BLAASJ�N, Bibi Niemi BORGAFJAELL, Susmah�l� DAILAN, Jukka DERDICUKKA, Karpalajan DUMANPAR, Dieter DUOMETER, Mayben ERIKSEN, O. Jandan GIRIN, Norasol SOADEGILLI, Maja UPPMEJE, O. HOTING, Aare D. JOKINEN, Brorsan KARGIYARAN, Pekkala KITELFJAELL, Angelina NIKKALUOKTA, Mia VAALAADALEN, Maja RUISNIEMI, Akkas�lskede POSSJOAKKA, M. VAENNAES, Satu Nomadien HAMMARSTRAND, Ather KIRKENESIEN, Antti Kolonian KROKOM, Helle H�laresdottir HAKKAS, Lanne KIMMENE, Sixten KOLDALEN, Sakari Sakarsindijen KVIKKJOKK, Kunta Minte LAPINKULTA, Mare LAPINUM, Esner MUKKAVAARA, Koskelle MUMOLAN, Einar NORRHANDAN, Gulris NORRIS, Helene Verdi PAJALA, Gitsemde RITSEM, Titti SAGATELLER, Lappemose SAKNARHOSE, Josefine STALON, Birgelh�l� VUOLLERIM and editorial team of digitalized foto documentation archive: P. JUNSELE, L. KAABDALIS, Amanda Sevsinnevar KEBNATS, Majgul SCHAMANSON, N. SLUSSFORS, Kimmo SORANSEN, R. RAMUNDBERGET, S. UBMI, Alkurt X. K�R�SJOHKA, Schaman-Else LAULA-STAM, Asger SORANSEN, Sonya Alma TABAK
Voluntary section/archives etc.: All above documented saga clips referred and transferred by friends �The Volunteers Online� like, E. Regine �R�R, Lasse AWAREMAN, Hersejden Jakinan BASTUTRAESK, Olle BIRGELEN, Sunne BLAIKEN, Manuele DINGILEKLEJEN, Jellen Mesene Jahube DUVED, Nisse GELKERMESE, Qaina Gina GERIDONEN, Kalle HAPARANDIAN, Heradam Almasojan HOLMSUND, Ola Kovaladien HUSUM, Fia Itbinen JAEKKVIK, O. Nabuna K�RKINEN, Ola Onunbununsan L�VAANGER, Juttukabuk Kiwisojar KOLARI, Manuel Bedensel KORPILOMBOLO, G�lm� Alta LANK�RATA, Saanki Kendininki MELLANSEL, Misse �LMEDALEN, Pia INBEDIJEN, Heide JAKKALA, Pelle JANGELEN, J�tinm�j�n Tadibeinen JUNOSUANDO, Ejder HABINEN KIRUNIAN, Mona LAIHELA, Einar Almajijenson �LANSJAERV, Spartacus LAPPINUS, Eskil OLAN, Nebulsa Onujijen PELLO, Kushy DALKONAN-PITEAAIAN, Nisse TAEREND�, Hasse VAKKOTAVARE, Communist Laponia&Schaman Indigenous Solidarity Worldwide&Movimento l'Humanitas&Derechos Humanos pour la Indigenous Lapinos (oppressed Sapm� people), Work Rights Defender movement...who almost settled in the Northern of the World...location; reel truth; colonized Laponia; some kind occupied Palestine of EU
Anti-Perversity_Platform@Human.net, free_Laponia@WhyNot.com, Indigenous-Aboriginous_Solidarity@WorldWide.org, Lapin_kulta@Communist.net
Special thanks to the Socialist Party, Patriots, all kind Humanists and Anti-Imperialist Muslim Solidarity, 'cause these Comrados' broadcasting very useful info online:
Copyright � 2006 Banned books tv arranged series/�All rights reserved///International English language version of the Saga: Jewish Barbarity///Banned books nr.111
eMail: A Story on the Jewish Barbarity